The government bans transgender. But in return, you have to live in the pod and take the vaccine in exchange for food

The government bans transgender. But in return, you have to live in the pod and take the vaccine in exchange for food.

Yay, or nay Any Forums?

Attached: 1660733606014412.jpg (765x1118, 125.09K)

>letting the gov deal with the problem you can fix yourself

Attached: 5032.png (2100x1500, 87K)

ban niggers and jews and i'll consider it

Kill the government is the only option in this situation.

I’ll eat the Jews before I eat the bugs

>implying the plan isn't to force all three options on us

>id nuke s+y
Yes

>The government bans transgender. But in return, you have to live in the pod and take the vaccine in exchange for food.

I don't make any deals with Satan, no matter the terms. Every deal with the devil is a monkey's paw.

Attached: 1615674358216.gif (500x394, 201.42K)

Ok, allow me to sweeten the deal.

You have to live in the pod, but you are permitted a choice. GMO meat (zero nutritional content but tastes good), or bugs?

Yes? Better than simply being forced.

I don't think I'll ever be hungry enough to find a nigger appetizing.

I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
>I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
>I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
>I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
>I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
>I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
>I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
I WILL NOT EAT BUGS
>I WILL NOT EAT BUGS

My choice is fuck the antichrist, Christ is king.
No deals with the devil. Ever. For any reason.

This is true.

Attached: ellen page nightmare paw.jpg (1280x720, 118.14K)

real? link?

why eat that for my gains when i could just cook a steak or a burger out on the grill and still not have enough meat to feed my necessity for more meat

you scrawny onions eating bastards just dont get it

People who push to eat the bugs should be shot in the back of the head.

Attached: 1649702141551.png (240x270, 9.44K)

No, that isn't a factor in the equation. Your carbon limit wont extend to meat beyond once, maybe twice a month.

You will need to eat more than that, yes? Also for what purpose will you need muscle? This last question is personal, im curious, an answer isn't required.

>Cutting nitrogen

>We also modelled the steps that the university could take to reduce its nitrogen footprint. We found that it could be reduced by 60% by taking action to cut emissions from the three main contributing factors: food, energy use, and travel.

>The good news is if the university implements all the changes to energy use detailed in its Sustainability Plan – which includes strategies such as adopting clean energy (solar and wind), optimising energy use and buying carbon credits – this would also reduce nitrogen pollution by as much as 29%.

As i have highlighted, the use of bugs is not mandatory. It is merely one of many options designed to place the individual in harmony with nature and in accordance with sustainable development goals.

You may have insects, GMO/ plant based meat, or focus on a vegan/ grain diet, or a combination.

That's not a link, dipshit

how about you eat bugs and muslim cock, woman will continue to be woman

Attached: 127cfedcad4b34b5372ce6b095162fc6.jpg (1120x840, 231.33K)