The great divide in politics

is self reliance
the clearest example are citiyfags and rural chads

Attached: cityfags.jpg (1050x1280, 222.17K)

>be right wing chud
>fake a post on some leftist subreddit
>screenshot it and post on pol to show to other right wing chuds

>be left wing chud
>think he troll on 4chin
>but painfully oblivious of his retardatin.

Tsmt. Nothing of value would be lost if all large cities with a population of over 100,000 were fucking nuked. Putin pls

More like ruralchuds and citychads

>self reliance
>farmers get billions in subsidies
>the rest of ruralchuds are addicted to meth
>but apparently there are people on Any Forums who have trad wives and homestead (larp)

>heh look at you effeminate city slickers, im self reliant. Good luck starving in those cities after the collapse!
>posts about how he lives an idealized existence as a modern peasant with his wife and children
>actually lives in a trailer with a methhead whore, her children (one of them might be his who can really say?) and he drives an hour to get to the grocery store (this is why he always malds over gas prices) to buy groceries with his federal minimum wage earnings

>farmers get billions in subsidies
its mostly coorporations but its done to have independent food supply.You are free to secede and import all of your food from somewhere else and use 0 percent of taxes on something useful.

>ancap flag
>I usually hate welfare handouts and crony capitalism
>but since it’s for rural retards I’ll allow it xD

>>actually lives in a trailer with a methhead whore, her children (one of them might be his who can really say?) and he drives an hour to get to the grocery store (this is why he always malds over gas prices) to buy groceries with his federal minimum wage earnings
I mean at least those people are honest in that they do live in rural areas. You fail to realize that most people on Any Forums who shill for rural life actually live in suburbs in their moms' basements. So they don't even do what they preach because they're just a bunch of larpers. Lmao. Lol.

>actually lives in a trailer with a methhead whore
Still better than sucking coorporate dick 24/7 and living in a globalist dystopia.

Most of produce in America is imported anyway. Farmers in America only grow grain which is used to feed cattle, pigs, and chickens. All of which I eat very limited amounts of. Lol.

>All of which I eat very limited amounts of. Lol.
A wild s.o.yak apeared

>retardatin
Good job, Chuddy

I think that’s a troll

>be right wing chud
Stopped reading there, you gave me a hard on. Thanks king.

Attached: 2b0.gif (298x320, 788.8K)

Isn't there a sequal post?

The shopping cart test is the real divide in politics, and society too.

Attached: jqnhfgphfju61.jpg (450x300, 23.87K)

non-whites are golems/pets that live with their kike masters in the citites
they can't survive outside their dystopian shitholes

only real white people can survive on their own in the wild

"YOU WILL LIVE IN A SMALL ROOM NEXT TO OTHER SMALL RROMS> STOP MAKING HOMES!!!!"

>non-whites are golems/pets that live with their kike masters in the citites
The rural black and Hispanic belts in the south and southwest debunk this claim. So does the Native Am belts in Arizona and the Upper West