Christbros

Christbros...

Attached: FauqnnIXgActQpR.jpg (848x1107, 129.48K)

And they'll go be targeted by God and reside in hell for eternity anyways just like all the other Protestants.

To be fair there is nothing in the Bible about wearing a fur suit during heterosexual monogamous sex

>kikery
your petty little games are so obvious

We tried to stamp out that faggotry when we force converted the germanics.

Isn't furrism a sexual kink, which makes them fornicators and just as bad as homosexuals. Why do they care what gays think about their Christian beliefs? God will judge them far more harshly. Lol.

When you fear the disapproval of others more than the wrath of God, you might need to reexamine your "faith"

This is the dumbest headline I've ever read.
It gave me a good laugh, I hate furries.

Attached: Knuckles Chuckles.gif (140x185, 5.06K)

It would be a shame if a loose ember got too close to that costume.

Attached: cigarette-getty.jpg (2121x1414, 120.91K)

A lot of the Roman, Celtic, Greek, and Slavic furfaggotry survived underground when they got Christianized.

he forgot to say a word about that damn. I guess christcucks must love them then

Once again as has been said since for several decades Christianity will become the religion of the LGBTQ and accompanying degenerates. Keep in mind I am not suggesting the degenerates will accept Christ and so on but rather Christianity will become a LGBTQ organization that has nothing to do with Christ except in name only until Christ is no longer associated

Reminder, Q hates furfags too.
>These people need to ALL be ELIMINATED.

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-200257_Brave.jpg (2022x1455, 1.05M)

ٱللَّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ

Attached: how_to_shave_a_furry.jpg (470x470, 43.31K)

Furries are what many pagans did for their Nephilim "gods" and "goddesses" throughout the world.

>Slavic furfaggotry
Nope, it's all coming from the US

Attached: 165805466748460.jpg (850x485, 111.24K)

I just want to know his position on giving money to Israel and if he will wear his fur suit during Armageddon

The gay Tiktok pastor videos are a ham handed attempt at accelerating this process.

- no $$$ for Isreal
- why not

Attached: 1657907122035.png (500x532, 129.19K)

Attached: 1606520476262.jpg (500x403, 34.21K)

>Evangelical Christian
>EVANGELICAL
Oh, of course its the fucking protestants. You never, EVER, hear about this shit in the orthodox or coptic or nestorian or catholic churches. It's fucking ALWAYS you filthy heretics.
And you're too dumb to even notice. When you die and go to hell for all eternity for turning your back on the very church Jesus Christ himself founded go thank that sodomite krautoid turk lover Luther.
Shouldn't have fallen for the kraut tricks.

Attached: 1658339565864099.jpg (1026x1280, 105.81K)

t. celebrates Valentine's Day which is associated with wolf furfags whipping pregnant women for fertility and human sacrifices done underground in Ancient Rome

gtfo kike
your fake country wont exist for much longer