Hey Any Forums, remember when this cartoon caused the deaths of millions of people in France?

Hey Any Forums, remember when this cartoon caused the deaths of millions of people in France?

Attached: 1661108438327626.jpg (1400x1919, 414.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.quran.com/24/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Translation?

6 gorillion frenchies died if I remember correctly

"100 cups of water from the faucet is not your death my friend!"

no i dont know what that means

>millions
I don't get it, is this purposefully hyperbolic in an attempt to make Islamic terrorism seem less bad by comparison because they've only killed a few hundred or so?

Attached: 07-15-nice-attack-ss-01.jpg (737x492, 71.51K)

It basically says "100 whips if you're not laughing out loud"

>t. québécois

two muslim shooters shot up the company that published that and 12 people died.

Years later a teacher got beheaded by a student for showing it in class.

Millions? Wtf you talking about nigger?
I remember a few kasher cartoonists getting shot by glownigs but that’s about it..

doesnt matter. the point is sandniggers were pissed that they drew their sacred prophet and made him look bad

Dead frogs
Dead towelheads

What exactly are we upset about?

>do you membe?
Yes i member!

it reads "100 lashes if you do not die of laughter."
It is mocking a Quran verse where Allah says that people who commit adultery must be lashed 100 times.

Yeah but it works. They haven't made a cartoon like it since.
The state's biggest fear is when regular people realize that they can also use violence.

It certainly set limits on the perpetuation of smug faggotry. I would have to guess that among the dozen slaughtered were at least a few people who thought that cover was a bad idea.

Shitskin immigration caused the deaths.

More people need to die for the mass to wake up. But mudslims are too dumb to be effective and easily get stopped beforehand most of the time. So, we continue to dab on them for fun.

Attached: 1626651281624.jpg (3000x2001, 805.52K)

it was a mockery of Quran chapter 24 verse 2 when Allah commands:

"The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment."

legacy.quran.com/24/2

It is saying in French, "100 lashes if you don't die of laughter!" Because it was a satirical publication. Two Muslims shot up the publishers/creators and killed 12. And more recently a French teacher was beheaded for showing the cover in his class about free speech.

it was a mockery of Quran chapter 24 verse 2 when Allah commands:

"The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment."

legacy.quran.com/24/2

charlie hebdo cover is saying in French, "100 lashes if you don't die of laughter!" Because it was a satirical publication. Two Muslims shot up the publishers/creators and killed 12. And more recently a French teacher was beheaded for showing the cover in his class about free speech.

Did you keep the blueprint of the building by any chances? Or did you guys just destroy evidences when the job is finished?

Not sure if it’s a kike or just a droitardé

>hon hon voila this cartoo-ACK

Attached: 1607049198257.png (337x449, 182.55K)

Nah, the bot has learned shitposting, just not good at it yet. getting better though.

>a few hundred

Attached: 86A6A930-E4A1-429A-8496-911FC8CC3955.png (680x904, 3.15M)