Good morning everyone, Pakistani Brit here...

Good morning everyone, Pakistani Brit here, I love and respect all cultures and people groups and they all must be cherished. But no offense to Indians, why is it when think of Indians, the first thing that comes to mind is shit? And I understand its their culture to shit in the street and roll around in it but I can't stop laughing thinking about it. I've been laughing all day and I can't stop. Why are they so daft?

Attached: 2020_11_19_107582_1605770063._large.jpg (1024x682, 315.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're hindus

Good morning sir, pls to do redeem bobs and vagene

>pakistani brit
so just pakistani

Here is Pakistani bobs and vagene.

Attached: pakistani4.jpg (1080x1350, 71.44K)

You have redeemed I am gratitude sir. Pls more bobs and vagene sir do you know her address sir pls redeem sir

Is halal good for you?

Attached: 63cc02646fcf3659ed31ed31a1033685.jpg (552x936, 39.5K)

You now have my attention

Attached: DB7D610C-9B80-4550-B148-F5B1E96CA5A6.jpg (652x425, 92.18K)

Hindus are anti Bible shit bathing subhumans who are illegally invading USA. Moslems are unironically more based at least Islam right about women.

I think of you both as the same filthy subhumans
all offense intended
you are not advanced enough to have any value in the west
you are just slaves brought here to harm white westerners

That's... actually not bad for a Pakistani woman. I approve.

Also, I fucking hate Indians. I was watching YouTube the other day of poos ripping off tourists left and right. Whereas when they went to Pakistan, nobody would charge them since they were seen as guests.

Attached: 1659727508710864.png (533x497, 7.21K)

Woman should not be sluts. They should be beautiful but modest. Gays should be stoned. They are not culture, they are filth.

Why? I love white people, I love white Muslims and white Christians.

The Indians are not very clever.

british are violent parasites that have robbed the world.

Why do pakis do so much inbreeding? Even in the UK there is an inbreeding problem but when you examine the numbers its nearly all pakis. Indians worship shit because of the mushrooms that grew on it.
The west is weak only due to the loss of the empire due to the complete subversion of the UK which started with the Balfour declaration, was sufficiently tested when they killed HM George V's cousin Nikolai for trying to step out of line after they enacted the communism human experiment and was solidified with new labour in the mid 90s. When we are strong the west will heal, you will be happy and a second age of colonialism of space will begin all under the red white and blue banner of the 3rd great British empire.

We are not inbred and don't be mean, I love British culture so much. I love Sunday dinners.

>It is estimated that at least 55% of British Pakistanis are married to first cousins and the tradition is also common among some other South Asian communities and in some Middle Eastern countries.
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm

waiting for similar paki numbers

we are same people. Only one of us are high IQ while the other believes in some charlatan child fucker's story

Attached: Faiy1e9UEAEfI5t.jpg (900x506, 64.68K)

child fucker paki vs ceo chad Indian

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 073159.gif (1892x893, 308.95K)

OP confirmed inbred

LoL, OP, you are an inbred Porki. You are us but inferior in every fucking aspect.