What is Putin's ideology? I want an honest answer. Preferably from Russians. Shills are not welcomed

What is Putin's ideology? I want an honest answer. Preferably from Russians. Shills are not welcomed

Attached: 20210910_221332.jpg (1024x997, 101.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TrafXfDL2CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russia good, not russia bad

He's an etatist. Leans on patriotic nostalgia and popular religion. Actually depends on the security apparatus of the secret service and secret police.
The ideology is to gather authority and the power to maintain it.
The long term goal is a restoration of the Russian Empire. The USSR was the largest extent of the Russian empire.

Personal wealth and and an insatiable lust for power. Typical politician stuff.

You explained nothing. Just parroting what you heard "he's gonna restore russian empire". Even if he tried to, it will outlast him, he's fucking 70 years old.

It is unironically one of his long-term goals. The second one is fixing the disaster of the early 90s when russian drank themselves to death in the street.
They still do it, mind you, but much less.

Honestly this is really it. I could see Putin adopting communism, fascism, liberalism, as as long as Russia was free to pursue its own interests.

Personally? I think Putin is a practical guy, he's the type to think, if he can do something, he will do it. He will not sit by. If he has a clear vision to what he he thinks is good, he will try to implement it. Restoring Ukrain to Russia is in it's interest? He will do it.

based kike pilpul rambling

>as as long as Russia was free to pursue its own interests
This. I also thinks he wants to set a system that succeed him, and further Russia's goal. He doesn't want it to slip into decadence loke Europe. And the first step towards that, is maintaining security. Ukrain, Belarus, Baltic.. must be in Russia's grip before his death

A power hungry manlet that hasnt any ideology.

What this Palestinian says.

Manlets are the best politicians but this is irrelevant

>What's putins ideology?
Autocratic nationalism

Why do amerikikes blame other countries of the things they do.

Attached: 5a4.jpg (638x664, 125.53K)

Russia and America are similar in that aspect. USA good, not USA bad

I prefer Russia, atleast they don't push globohomo. The world wasn't that bad we lived close to a Christian superpower like Byzantium

Of course you support Russia, they're your ticket to taking control of your region. I'm not even mad to be honest

Might be relevant
youtu.be/TrafXfDL2CA

He is the Antiglobohomo

>they're your ticket to taking control of your region.
Atleast you're reasonable. We literally got enslaved the past century. So brownoids worshipping Russia is understandable

The government's allegiance to Israel will always cloud our judgement, unfortunately.

>they don't push globohomo
Still anti white.

They will still give you the chance to break kike chains and fight for your country and against them. Unless you want to keep "voting"

Vlad Putin is a devoted orthodox Christian leader

Attached: In Christ we trust.jpg (720x745, 113.06K)

This is not a race war its a religious Christian holy war. Jews were never baptized so thus did not betray Jesus. They are pharisees and can be saved like Paul. This war is to destroy non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ. They are judas

Attached: A Christian warrior chief .jpg (646x395, 55.27K)

Globohomophobia

military aligned dictator with dreams to expand

Jews don't lurk in the shadows with their satanism and they don't betray their own people like the most revolting sight before God, traitor to Christ and his own people: the American white trash
The enemy is you. Atleast jews don't betray their own kind

Attached: Masons must go.jpg (720x665, 117.61K)

>still anti-White
They don't fully understand the concept, they are white neutral

Dignified and distinguish orthodox Christian leader

Attached: Solid Christian .jpg (720x842, 133.23K)

>don't betray their own kind
>Judas
>millions of modern living examples

I know you're defending your maters, Chink, but come on.

Non Christian Whites are the enemy

Attached: Russian military for Christ .jpg (720x474, 100.28K)

Nah, they can be converted; God saves everyone and Whites are some of his most beautiful creations. On a side note that's a legit Chad

American white trash are the enemy not jews. Jews don't betray their own people, they have honor. American white trash are spineless perverts who not only.defend and protect the satanic pedophile elite. They organize and participate

Attached: Police and masonry.jpg (720x706, 134.6K)

>muh white race
Western Whites betrayed and abandoned Jesus. Jews were never baptized so they don't know any better. This is a religious Christian holy war to drive non Christian Whites extinct. They are wretched white trash vermin

Attached: Christian holy war .jpg (720x463, 105.04K)