Rh- blood type factor

My mom is blood type O-. I was born A+ like my father. I am a RhoGAM baby. Am I royalty?

Attached: main-qimg-1ad4e22a609d723485c9172485941ff8-lq.jpg (602x589, 63.14K)

No you are a Rhesus Monkey

You're a bastard child

>Am I royalty?
Yes just hang in there buddy. Your time is coming. All will be revealed and restored

Rhesus positive are primate protein markers. 'Royalty', if you want to call it that, are likely O negatives. They are literal purebloods with no known human ancestry. High copper content aka blue bloods.

Attached: 1661045063702504.png (853x1024, 1.44M)

Lol you fucking nigger OP, RH- is the chosen race of God, you where not chosen

Attached: 1660926593049546m.jpg (647x1024, 54K)

The Os are the bottom of the caste the O+ are nigger humans with whores blood (can receive any) O- is the mediators for the Rhesus to the goycattle masses (all monarchs, presidents and what have you are O-) AB- is the rarest and according to the shroud of Turin was the same blood as Jesus Christ so just imagine will you, Any Forums if O- are the kings and presidents then you can imagine how the A-,B-, and most importantly AB- fit into all of this, one last food for thought. Do you all relent the Georgia guidestones and the 500 million to populate the planet number? Yeah that’s how many Rh NegChads there are, coincidently, of course, here’s your free tidbit of info to chew on, now run along Any Forums the adults are playing

Attached: 760923D1-012A-4389-B0EE-31910C17272B.png (1293x839, 22.89K)

Copper indeed!

My sister in law is AB- and dumb as a box of rocks.

Have you heard about low tier O? Haven't read about it in a while, but good for whole blood donations in case you need to activate walking blood bank.

Corona was designed to kill the chinkys (lowest number of rh-) the vax was to turn normies into bio weapons against chinky all for the expense of the WASP and Judeo blue blood elite, and you all act like they are the bad guys, they are the smartest people in the world, have you ever stopped to think maybe you are just the bad goys?

You should not have said that on the internet also I’m pretty sure she has Davidic blood

You would be the same as your father or your mum is a whore

are you referring to the ABO blood type? I have no clue what to think about that but there are around 40 people with it in close contact

Rare doesn't make you special. Retards are rare. That doesn't make them different from you. Track the source ancestry of each blood group. One should not be there for homo sapiens.

Attached: 1661035848611892.jpg (757x1054, 100.42K)

>ABO blood is found in some australians

Reminder: Taller dudes are nasty. They have crusty, stinky big nasty feet and bigger buttholes because they're bigger people. Some tall people are even disproportionate and have no idea what to do with their arms when they stand, sit, walk, run, or jump. They're very uncoordinated people that try to use their height as their only skill. They're no better than a single mom who can only offer a worn out, beat up pussy. Tall people offer nothing of value to society. They take up extra space. They can't even fit in most normal areas. They're just the height version of obese. No motherfucker I won't turn off my ceiling fan, there's a heatwave. Stay outside where you belong you ceiling grifter

Lmao dude she has two kids all that shit the hospital already knows about it's not like above top secret shit. If they wanted her royal blood, they would have taken it years ago. Oh and she took the clot shot anyway so oh well.

AB+ is cool, while they'll be finding the donor you hijack all of the blood

>retards are rare
Weird because I see one in every thread,
do you have a study that you’re referencing? I’m fascinated by blood history

Clot shot does change your dna and turns you into normie tier at least when talking about immune system, do you know her husbands blood type or the kids?

getting away with murder, wait, nothing happened
Troll trolled troll trolled troll trolled Imemeimemeimemeimemeimemeiiiii