"Paul was NOT saved on the road to Damascus"

Controlled Opposition.

Attached: steven-anderson.jpg (1600x1600, 158.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V12pluJkwfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He probably means Paul wasn't saved until he finally confessed Christ later. That's when the scales fell off his eyes. Baptists are kind of autistic about confessional/testimonial moments. Obviously, Christ already set him on course though.

Prostateant cringe garbage

Sounds like Steven Anderson is the fool.

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-031613_YouTube.jpg (1080x1342, 196.54K)

>Matthew 24:26
>So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

In short, either you believe the Prophet or you believe Paul, but you cannot believe both.

test

Who?

Jesus isn't a prophet. He's a King and the Logos who gives voice to prophets. You have no place in this conversation. Like some outsider interrupting a family dinner.

listen to real preachers
youtube.com/watch?v=V12pluJkwfY

Protestantism is the child of Catholicism, which is a Constantine retcon to establish a worldwide tax racket. You are the whore of Babylon, just like Protestants. Paul debunked Papal infallibility, thus rendering your whole historical premise bullshit.

Got approached by one of his guys on campus a couple days ago. Had no idea his church was here in AZ. Thought it was in the south.

Attached: threema-20220819-185336256 (1).jpg (1836x3264, 700.56K)

I do not understand why Any Forums posts this absolute faggot so much. He made a fucking documentary that says he's literally ashkenazi kike. He had a DNA test showing it claiming it meant we're all just diaspora goyim. Anyone still listening to this faggot needs to get their heads knocked around.

paul? catholics? testamonials? Logos? PROPHETS? I JUST WANT TO JOHN 3:16 FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Yeshua is a Prophet to you, but he is not your King and kingdom is not yours.

>Matthew 2:2
>“Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

If you would only have read the scriptures, then you should have known the logistics of prophecy also.

As it is written in John 1, anyone who professes Jesus has come of the flesh is of the spirit of God

And anyone who does not confess that Jesus Christ has come the flesh is of the spirit of antichrist

you're going to roast

I'll give it a listen.

Ofcourse, people want the easy way in, but faith alone will not save you.

And why was Christ's perfect sacrifice not sufficient, you dumb faggot?

Just answer the question of Paul

Before you trash Protestants you may want to take the log out of your own eye and cast away your idols prayers to saints and Mary who is just a woman

Attached: 1_xx812XMz10nOrR53_dvHRQ.jpg (1000x562, 107.68K)

Hmm, I'm gonna say the Euro won this exchange because he provided bible verses to back his stance while you just brayed like a goat.

If it were up to you i'm sure that would be the case, worry about yourself instead.

john 3:16

>worry about yourself
OH WOW try it yourself first faggot

Yeah. He made you feel dumb and now you're seething. 100%.

ALL RACE TRAITORS WILL HANG

Attached: BASED PASTOR ANDERSON.jpg (488x652, 20.15K)

Cease your homosexual thoughts, why do you people always bring filth along?

HAHAHAHAAH