I shamed a coalburner

I said "yikes!" at Shartmart today when I saw a mudshark and her nigger kid in a shopping cart (alone, no bd in sight). What was worse is that I had my two blond, blue eyed hyperborian Aryan children in my cart. My 2 yo son started repeatedly saying "yikes! Yikes!" while I quickly shuffled along. Her face went beat red and she glared at me. But my little family totally destroyed her illusion of normalcy with her fat lipped drooling nigger hellspawn

Was this wrong? I feel bad, but at the same time these women need to learn that they toss their value out the window with this shit.

Attached: How-to-Support-Your-Childs-Mixed-Race-Identity-as-a-single-parent-new-pin-2-683x1024.jpg (683x1024, 85.02K)

Interspecies hybridization is good for niggers but bad for humans.

fucking based
continue winning bro

Attached: 1630781387282.jpg (713x1024, 97.12K)

>support child's biracial identity
>get them to be as black as possible
this is how you know this is bullshit because for kids (like mine) who are 100% white, what support is there to help them connect with their european roots? none.

fpbp

There are ethnic heritage societies throughout America. Even liberal areas like Portland has a German heritage society.

you should have farted on the kid

because lets face it, support for biracial kids has nothing to do with them connecting and understanding whatever amount of white they have in them. because if youve been paying attention, any instance of talk about being white in modern society has to do with how to suppress, repress, marginalize, undermine, degrade, and minimize

It was totally a reaction. I usually just chuckle to myself, but sometimes these freakish circus attractions are too much for me.

i suppose

>2 yo son started repeatedly saying "yikes! Yikes!"

Topkek.
Even if it's not really thanks for the laugh, leaf

Lmfao, that’s beautiful man

When you go black ...

Attached: stanley dunham.jpg (1024x768, 285.82K)

>Interspecies hybridization is good for niggers but bad for humans.

There once was a woman from Bar Harbor
Who’s kids had a black for a father
“It’s some sort of fool,
To remove from gene pool!”
But it ends up making both races smarter.

Attached: 2BE0FF61-5B01-4639-B0C3-B5906D06E94B.png (458x333, 126.16K)

If anything how do you support your freakish homunculus' African roots without going into complete American afrocentric schizo territory?

I really hope to god this is real, op

Attached: 1656126435608.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Yeah but you're not German. You are White.

It happened, we retreated to the bread section and said "yikes!" To each other for a bit. He's a real parrot.

Attached: Animo_b5f099f1-65a9-4f9f-8dd3-90b799783af2.jpg (1342x1341, 438.2K)

Stealing yikes, normally I just gag or say Jesus fucking Christ with the head shake.

>I shamed a coalburner
>Her face went beat red
So that was your achievement today?
L0Lno fgt pls

There's a coalburner that walks her nigger and dog down my street sometimes, I'm always really polite which seems to make them the most uncomfortable.

Niggers are not part of the human species. They are one of the weapons of the most dangerous (((invasive species))) to mankind.

>I said "yikes!"
You have to go back.

ive stopped even trying to be polite, ill say some shit like "OH MY!" when they walk past at wallyworld and laugh when they immediate know im on about them

Attached: fit me bru.gif (215x220, 2M)

>I'm always really polite which seems to make them the most uncomfortable.
“Remember to save up two months salary for emergencies, like losing your job, or bail.”

How so?

if you stay at pol long enough you might catch yourself reacting out loud to the poz sometimes. I've caught myself laughing at white women with their mix raced children.

Anyone who describes themself as "Aryan" on Any Forums is either:

1. A Jew pretending
2. Brown skinned and pretending

Which are you OP? You faggot Canadian.

3. A white man of Aryan (European) heritage you dumb, fat faggot.

Yeah laughing is my go to because they need to realize that they are a great joke against humanity.

>But it ends up making both races smarter.
every mutt ive met is dumb as a fucking rock. somehow niggers exceed them intellectually

ive met more smart 'black-blue' niggers than i have 1/2s
and i lived in atlanta for a few years

Attached: 1629652323121.jpg (200x196, 7.06K)

>every mutt ive met is dumb as a fucking rock. somehow niggers exceed them intellectually
Some of it I think does depend on the family conditions but yeah, mostly. Picrel isn’t the sharpest nig in the shed.
Mostly just a take off of the old joke about people moving from Ohio to Michigan, making both states smarter (or the states of your choosing.)

Attached: 3744AA2D-C90B-455D-810E-7FEA722AAB1F.png (750x1334, 1.62M)

Omg is that real?

Bro I forgot about that bird. Old, old content.

Kikes are a mutt race so they want everyone else to be a mutt race as well.

Attached: 1660749919576983.jpg (1024x639, 133.58K)

She's clearly a kike.

Attached: 1660607679819525.jpg (500x500, 83.45K)

There's one for just about every ethnicity in America. We even have an Australian American society.

i-i think so
im a photoshop expert, the pixels are to real
thats a fucking dancing cat!

Attached: anti semetic vegeta.png (1242x1638, 2.01M)

It's the reality they don't want to acknowledge and *definitely* don't want others to understand and acknowledge (which would make the destruction of their genetics, bloodline, and intelligence all the more obvious and all the more a source of comedy).

These people have doomed their progeny to a life of lower height, less attractively, less intelligence, more impulsivity, less abstract thinking capability, and literal Homo erectus DNA and traits. They have also stolen their children's identity and culture, and damned them to much higher rates of physical and mental illness. All so that they could get their interracial serial dopamine fix. These people are both ignorant and selfish beyond any normal understanding of the terms. For very temporary organic feelings and attention (from archaic hybrids). It is sad, really, because most of them would not have done this if they had *actually* been educated regarding the genetic differences and consequences to their children - if they knew all the facts, they would behave differently, but they have been indoctrinated that race isn't real add Europeans do not have advantageous genetics or traits. This is why they want to stop any even *non-hateful* and *objective* fair and frank discussion of racial variation or racial genetics. Because if even normies and please understand the genetic truth - even non-hatefully - they will *NOT* want to mix with SS Africans or Blacks. Few people are that dumb when they actually understand the truth.

Is she Jewish? My jewdar is going off.

You know that moms go to the store alone without their spouse often right?

the joke is that only retarded people would racemix so removing them makes the average intelligence of the normal people higher

was your bm with you while shopping, or did you have solo kid duty?

kikes worship satan.