How finite are the first world resources (and their availability) when contrasted with a huge population boom of...

How finite are the first world resources (and their availability) when contrasted with a huge population boom of shitskins and niggers?

Attached: Capture1.png (322x388, 142.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrotrends.net/countries/SRB/serbia/fertility-rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FBI investigated me as a Russian spy since high school for posting on Any Forums. I am now past 30. Because I stood up against Covid in March 2020 they destroyed my computer and placed tracking devices in my car. Ask me anything

Niggers have never mass manufactured anything so essentially the resources would be unlimited if we stopped babysitting them

Attached: 68D3736F-9E71-4BF8-8EA8-86972AE0446F.jpg (500x378, 33.94K)

Overpopulation is a scam to reduce white birth rates, nothing more, nothing less.

Attached: 56345645635645.png (2072x4056, 1.38M)

Finger bowls and tea cozies will be in short supply

Israel is an ethnostate with zero immigration issues.

Would you rather shop at Chuck's or Sneed's?

Overpopulation is a real problem, see india, pakistan and africa, if left unchecked those people will destroy the planet.

Strict immigration and border control, it's not rocket science. But by all means, continue to refuse to breed because people on the other side of the world have high populations.

They'll just starve. Their food comes from ships, and they rely on our exported food.

Nonwhites can all starve to death for all I care.

Here's a conundrum. There is an ongoing ultra-pop-boom in Africa that will multiply current imigration by a factor of 10 or more. This will happen in 2030s or sooner. Say you're Italy. How can you maintain a functional country if hundreds of thousands of niggers come across the Mediterranian each day? What is your solution to this? Mass murder? That won't stop them. Even if you turn your entire police force and army into death squads tens of thousands will still get in. Not to mention you'd get curbstomped by those really in charge. Or have a civil war on your hands based on the amount of refugees already (((integrated))).

we have the same problem in Argentina but in another level, its a problem of the welfare state and unwillingness of authorities on cracking down on organized crime, giving free money, food, accomodation and benefits is fantastic at first, but in the long run it not only create a lazy indegenous population, but also attracts ilegal migrants who are there for the free gibz.
Abolish the welfare state and Africans and Muslims will leave the first world.

Strafe them a few times and they'll go somewhere else. Now tell me, what is your personal plan for overpopulation?

There is none. Europe is too weak to contest it. Slowing down the entropy and closing down Mediterranean is the only recourse but France and Britain cannot be counted on anymore.

There is no hope for South America due to native mentality fusing with European migrants. The unnatural thirst for violence and corruption eclipses even what is present here in Serbia (an ungodly amount of corruption and quite a bit of violence, but still looks like Switzerland compared to some South American cities).

Speaking of welfare state: in Serbia, more than half of population consists of elderly and those "working" in state companies (parasites who keep colonial government and its deep state cartels running the show). If by some miracle a honest crew of men won the election, and by an even bigger miracle they had the utmost control of the army and the police, as soon as they started an economic reform a civil war would break out since more than half a million people would be out of "work."

Whites are subsidizing the hordes of shitskins.

Those who refuse to breed get replaced by those that do. Natural selection makes no exceptions. Life is a game of numbers, and if you don't play, winning is impossible. I'm all out of fucks to give for people who make no effort to save themselves.

Attached: 34735654243523453.jpg (600x848, 199.82K)

>Overpopulation is a scam
...perpetrated by your imaginary demons?

Fuck off, Jew.

The entire point of advanced civilization is that cattle-tier ideas such as massive breeding can be replaced by advancement in all areas of life. This slowdown is natural. To go try to play the game of those in arrested development just means losing faster.

Just kill the Jews.

crymoar fgt pls

Go ahead and go extinct. Don't let me interrupt your people's nihilism.
>The current fertility rate for Serbia in 2022 is 1.429 births per woman, a 0.56% decline from 2021.
>The fertility rate for Serbia in 2021 was 1.437 births per woman, a 0.55% decline from 2020.
>The fertility rate for Serbia in 2020 was 1.445 births per woman, a 0.55% decline from 2019.
>The fertility rate for Serbia in 2019 was 1.453 births per woman, a 0.55% decline from 2018.
macrotrends.net/countries/SRB/serbia/fertility-rate

Attached: 30 years later.jpg (1632x1776, 636.2K)

cry harder fgt pls