Be me, always went to church as a kid

>be me, always went to church as a kid
>go to church this morning for the first time in years as an adult
>the sermon is more like an HR lady lecture, literally quoting the Trevor project statistics and talking only about gay and disabled people
>no spirit at all, she reads it from a paper
>all about "bad theology" used to harm gays and how much marginalized people suffer emotionally
why can there be no escape? I might just start going to the Greek Orthodox church instead

Attached: rfgvwrfvr.png (1042x616, 460.76K)

>she
See, there's your problem.

russian orthodox would be better

I'm tempted to try out a Scientology or Mormon church, I imagine it's like watching a Sci-Fi movie

Go to an antiochian, ROCOR, OCA, Romanian orthodox church. The Greeks are alright but they aren't always against the modern degeneracy. If greek is all you have in the area then it is definitely better than nothing.

Attached: 1660953487817034.jpg (1024x1020, 100.7K)

TELL ME YOU'RE A PROTESTANT WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU'RE A PROTESTANT.

Space jesus and hot girls whats not to love?

>OP compline's about degenerate churches
>tell him to go to fake Hollywood religion scientology
Kys shill

Exactly, that’s not real church, OP.

How do people even fall for the protestant meme

Imagine being raised Methodist or Baptist
>welcome church
>some of you didn't give us as much money last week as you normally do, these are hard times
>rants about some personal anecdote and tries to relate it biblically somehow
>did you give us money yet? we have a mega church to build and the Starbucks inside isn't going to pay for itself
>gimme fucking money GOD DAMMIT OR I WILL SMITE YOU
>okay c ya next week!

And they wonder why young people don't want to go to church

Fpbp

>I might just start going to the Greek Orthodox church instead

What good is it to you to exchange one false religion for another? The truth cannot serve those who do not possess it.

establishment catholics and christians were always used as a weapon against the population at the behest of the state, always. I don't care if you can't come to accept this fact, it doesn't much matter.
The state has always used academia and medical establishments for the same purpose.

The pope accepts gays, so I hope you aren't fucking cuckold catholics.
Can't even do a service in Latin anymore lol.

As real as your Mosque, Mohammed

It literally says women are supposed to be submissive and not teach men but if they didn't cherry pick and avoid shit like that they would lose support, funding etc. Churches are jokes now because feminism has infected everything and speaking out against it makes you an incel terrorist. It's completely backwards. The best thing to do is stay away and watch it all self destruct with women at the wheel. They'll come up with excuses when it happens but it won't mean anything.

yeah, that sucks. it's the same denomination I grew up in and got tons of great experiences from. but it was very sparsely attended and seemed really devoid of spirit. I'd like my kids to have a spiritual community but guess I'll have to look elsewhere.

it's a church, who cares? you don't willingly want to be brainwashed, do you, user? you might as well just watch tv and save yourself the trouble of leaving your house if you want that kind of thing.

this. protestantism is just a cheap chinese knockoff of real jeebusianity. they should hang francis and reinstate pope palpatine.

I wanted to give the Jesus shit a real chance since so many of those "on my side" are religious nutcases, after visiting like 10 different churches the only one that wasn't pozzed was some lebanese church in my city, our lady of something lebanese church... but obviously shouldn't be there since I'm not lebanese. Fuck this gay shit.

I don’t mean to be annoying but I went to Catholic school and it definitely gave me the rigidity and push I needed to have a close relationship with Christ. I encourage you to take your children to Catholic Church so they can get a good sense of communion with the Lord. You don’t have to agree with the dumbass Pope to do so

How can you trust any religion they admitted that covid is stronger then there god

Attached: -10725771629621.jpg (555x574, 101.03K)

>I wanted to give the Jesus shit a real chance

Then why you going to church? Why become a Christian? The Prophet is no Christian, nor did he command for people to go to church.

God is with YOU, Jesus is with YOU.

The church is full of demons.

How could anyone fall for an old pedophile in weird clothes?

There's a reason mainline protestants are dying out, sometimes literally due to their geriatric congregations.

Why would anyone go to a globohomo church when they could just watch Netflix

>Lebanese church
That would be Maronite, yeah? Maronites are defacto Catholics so if you're Catholic it would work. The only reason why there is a Lebanese community in Halifax (of all places) is because they are all Maronites getting shot at by muzzies during the civil war so they fled in the 80s to a heavily Catholic area to help assimilate. When Trudeau tried to flood a bunch of Syrians out here the Lebs were extremely outspoken about it and the ones who still spoke Arabic refused to work as translators and help them lmao.

>how could anyone fall for a pedophile
you're not a kid, you wouldn't understand.

We still have freedom of religion user. If you cannot find a church that suits you, you can start your own.

You need to go to a catholic church.

Some people arent dumb kids like you. The orthodox protestant church here doesnt stand for it.