Do dating apps actually work, or is it all a big scam...

Do dating apps actually work, or is it all a big scam? All the charts the media puts out says they are the most popular way to find a partner, but that seems totally false looking at reality. I've only met one person who actually got married using an app. Is it that apps are actually popular, or something about society has cut people off from each other?

Attached: 1660390596974179.jpg (2048x878, 171.13K)

Yes dating apps work, you literally just click on the girl you think is QT then she messages you and then you say listen we're both here cause we're horny, i've got a massive dick and you're gonna open wide while i ram it down your through and cum in your stomach. then she says omg lul souonds fucking hot do it and then you bang her and make her buy you pizza afterwards and if you conversation you have over pizza is good then maybe you do it again the next weekend

Nah, I’ve had better luck on fucking omegle. You can find girls on those apps but it’s 20x less likely than hitting on girls at the grocery store

And then she wonders why nobody wants to marry her?

How old are you? 12?

lol wtf what grown man goes on omegle?
especially to meet women haha

Women worth dating haven't been invented yet.

Attached: 75119661_p0.jpg (800x1132, 645.82K)

>Do dating apps actually work
Well, not for dating. People who rely on dating apps are either sex addicts or rather desperate, so your odds to find decent people are abysmal.
They're great to hook up with whores though, even if you get one positive response for every thousand women who match your profile.

Works if you're good looking or female.
So you should stay away from them.

I don’t know what it’s like now but it used to be swimming with college girls

Met my gf and my friend met his fiancé through a dating app. My parents do marrage ministery in their church and basically half the people under 30 they said met through dating apps now (well probably more around 30-40%.)
Again depends on the app imo.

they don't

Lmao today a fattie liked me and then we matched, just for her to unmatch. I'm taller than 6 feet, dating apps are fucking horrible. It made fatties think they're amazing.

Which apps are good for marriage material?

Depends what your looking for? You religious? You more lolbert Any Forums or nat soc? Or do you just not want a whore and are willing to compromise on everything else?

I met my wife on Bumble. My brother met hid wife on Tinder. My coworkers met their girlfriends on Tinder.

How many apps are you talking about? Just name like 3-4 for wife material.

They work, just not for fat, delusional, alt-right incel neckbeards.

seeking arrangement works fantastically, if you have a lil money to spare.

it functions like the dating sites of yore, like okcupid around 2010. See everyone, message anyone, filter out any category. no algorythmic bullshit.

also like 5:1 ratio of girla to guys because its free for girls and expensive for guys, so it's not polluted with time wasters, incels, broke douches, etc that demoralize women

I'm religious and somewhat nat soc leaning, what are good apps for me?

Thats ironically a good thing, because it trims the gene pool of fat alt-left slut bitches because they just match with hunky niggers with sweaty bathroom mirror pics who make them pay the coal toal

seeking

I used Catholic match (its free, don't pay, just f12 and you can see who "matches" with you with inspect element because whoever made the site is a retard thankfully) very small dating pool, lots of spics and flips that are desperate to throw themselves away to the US, but once in a while a good college age girl pops up on the platform that is very cute and isn't socially retarded looking. Friend used Christian mingle and bumble and found his Fiancé on christian mingle if I recall correctly.

If Christian like I said my friend on luck on Christian mingle.

Ive been mostly using Bumble because the quality of women seems higher. Plenty of Fish was trash. Christian Mingle was weird. Tinder girls all have tattoos. Never any matches though, is it because I dont pay?