Central/ east Europe our only hope?

>Against anti white bullshit
>Broadly nationalistic
>Hates western libs, lefty's, Eurasian Muslims and vatniks
Why isn't this block something all unashamed white people should stand behind?

Attached: ceejpg_20130826074815488.jpg (381x450, 46.44K)

I go to those other countries to have cheap sex with 8/10's.

Hookers are everywhere at least they're hot

stay the fuck away, mystery meat
central europe does NOT want your liberalism

Every girl in Eastern Europe is a hooker if your wallet's big enough.

Kick out Poland and exterminate the Austrians and Hungarians and we have a good start

I am going to Poland for a month and then Hungary for a month. The area I’ve lived all my life is minority white, I can’t wait to see what it is like to be in a white city!

Pooland is cringe.

Attached: Poland Femboi.webm (576x768, 2.99M)

>Hungarian women
>Polish women
>8/10
no.
Czech and Slovak is ok.

It's only a matter of time before globohomo gets eastern Europe too, sadly.

>I had to pay for sex all my life, therefore all the women MUST be hookers
just admit it, no female ever desired you

None of these hate Russia.
They hate you mutts the most.
Take your occupational force out.

Et tu, femboy?
Hungary is a mixed bag. You'll get the occasional 9/10, but a lot of them look clapped and inbred. Polish girls are either full babushka tier or hyper westernised sluts. They're probably the most materialistic out of the funny Eastern Europe bunch.

Put us in ong

They already occupy them.
Hungary is pretty based though, they refuse to fight for some kike clown.

Can you make it more obvious you're a bot? Should get trained by JIDF, Russian fren.

Poland is the capital of hate, hooray.

Attached: 1649362994001.jpg (735x467, 78.27K)

Hungarian girls pass absolutely rancid gas all the time and Polish women have squarer faces than a Rubik's cube. Sorry.

I think you have serious reading comprehension issues and your country is literally the home hq of the eu. They don't want your paki ass either

>amerishits realising that the countries shaped by soviet communist are somehow the most mentally sane in europe

>Can you make it more obvious you're a bot?
Could ask the same of you.
Removing mutt occupiers is a priority for any nationalist movement in EE.

>Hungarian girls pass absolutely rancid gas
Courtesy of the gulash.
>Polish women have squarer faces than a Rubik's cube.
Picrel

Attached: Magda Pegowska.jpg (500x506, 44.93K)

That would be whatever shithole you hail from against whites, or do you only care when you go one way

>shaped by soviet communist
Only because Stalin purged the kikes of any positions of cultural importance.
If the West had done the same, things would be much better.

>Against anti white bullshit
>Hates western libs
Have you seen polish posters lately?

Attached: 1649223097711.gif (420x236, 944.26K)

They were getting along just fine before your mongol asses ruined them Russian tourist

nigger im from poland
dont you know the saying?

>7/10 poles are happy with their country
>the remaining 3/10 work abroad

They hate Russian Turkic mongoloids invading a neighbor country in addition to German libs? Am I missing something?

What's with westerners and fetishizing central/eastern Europe?

Those countries aren't trad white fantasy lands. Spend any bit of time in them and interact with locals.

Oh sorry I assumed you had the reading skills of a 6 year old based on the fact I literally haven't said to move anywhere at any point it, just support the central European system and if you take issue with poles leaving for work you can blame Russia for fucking up your economies.

> ameimutt opinion
> safely discarded

Attached: 16484634998683.jpg (1170x1246, 106.98K)

Ive been to Hungary Poland they are worlds better than anything we have here and their cultural attitudes make them immune from crybaby libs and vatnik freaks. For the most part

why ur mad fagot?
its literally your fault your nation are degens

Aw lefty bitch is seething. Are you from the Ohio oblast or some spic goblin country in south America?

>> ameimutt opinion
>> safely discarded
>> again

Attached: 1647798665492.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

Yet gay marriage was legalized in western Europe first, as was abortion, as we're trans rights, soft on crime policies, mass migration policies, and every other thing you cry about and blame us for.
And no it isn't. European liberalism was exported to America not the other way around.

Yeah of course they're better than this shitty country. America is the ZOG global capital. If your bar is that low then of course any place in Europe looks like a paradise, even the most shitlib countries like the UK or Scandinavia.

You can't put the genie back in the bottle bunker bitch tourist lol

Attached: chaz03.jpg (550x693, 145.06K)

still illegal in polan
like i wrote
stay the fuck away

I don't want to move to Poland you illiterate fucking retard learn how to read

We dont consider ourselves white or part of the west neither do any western countries. So you can fuck off with this last white countries fetish. Average western euro likes muslims more

Attached: 1654118616043.jpg (333x330, 38.11K)

ah fuck its all gonna burn anyways

He's saying western Europe made liberalism and exported it here not that Poland is liberal. The point of the thread is mirroring central Europe. Holy fuck you're lost and retarded