He speaks truth 2 power

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-175815_Twitter.jpg (720x607, 88.23K)

I can't afford electric cars or solar panels

everything they say is the opposite of the truth in every possible way…same as the whispers of Satan

The dark Brandon rises
Finally a president who represents the real American people

Attached: 1661122851402.webm (818x460, 2.64M)

All the power companies in America just passed 150% of their real annual inflation directly to customers causing prices to double and in some places quadruple in price.

Biden still sucking his thumb insisting on 8% annual inflation. These Jews really think we're retarded don't they?

Then don’t be poor loser. Unless you’re a BIPOC, then it’s not your fault and nothing is no matter what. Communism is racialized now. Deal with it

This nigger was literally installed by special interests.

It would have been better if the power companies didn’t do that so demand remained constant while supply crashed. This works every time.

>87000 IRS agents with guns supposedly only to go after the 600 billionaires/millionaires.
>congress voted against a measure in the bill that those IRS agents would not be used against people making < 400k/yr
>congress voted against the measure that would have explicitly prevented people from owing any more tax money if they made less than 400k/yr

Why do we even pay taxes anymore.

Fuck you

Everything these dumbshits do is like applying bacteria covered band-aids to gunshot wounds.

>Why do we even pay taxes anymore.
because you're a good goy who knows his place

>Deal with it
I cannot wait until your faggot nigger face is dealt with lethal force.

>In that bill, we have $60 billion for diversity, as we meet the challenge of the climate crisis, directly connected, as you mentioned, to what we’re doing here.” - Pelosi
>$60,000,000,000 for diversity

Attached: 1660866341226974.jpg (250x210, 10.91K)

Is it just me or is it becoming incredibly obvious everything stated by politicians is always doublespeak, and the exact opposite meaning of what they say is always closer to reality?

>Noooo don't give us $800B :(((
t. special interests

I guess real Americans are bots then.

I feel the same way about autistic retards who cannot detect the most obvious satire and should have been aborted but weren’t because their 36 year old roastie mom knew it was her last chance.

He's got to pay a faggot to cover up him and his son raping babies on camera.

Attached: Fat44yFXwAAEZjf.jpg (680x480, 54.23K)

That's accurate, and they usually talk in circular ways and they have no real idea or argument. I know what you're talking about. Some are stupid, but most do it on purpose, and the really good ones do it in such a way that 90% or more of the population has no idea that they actually mean the opposite.

They don’t just have mechanisms to create money in the system they also have ways of removing it, namely taxes and interest rates. This gives them complete control it’s basically communism.

i didn't realize the american people were all jewish.

he says what his handlers tell him to say.

>10% for the big guy
ah, he is the power, sweatie

Satire only holds everything in place. Say what you mean or fucking kill yourself. You have all of Reddit to be a sarcastic faggot. Go there.