Have unprotected sex

>have unprotected sex
>bitch about consequences

if you're like that you deserve to be shot

Attached: file.png (605x596, 275.34K)

If im walking in the street, punch a pregnant lady in the belly and she loses the baby, did I commit a crime?

Attached: file.png (790x352, 28.39K)

In Brazil, probably not. In the US, it depends on the state. No in most states

>kill everyone who has sex!

Attached: 5542.png (392x590, 31.84K)

but a fetus isnt a life ! >:(

It's just a prank, bro

Reddit is better than this website by miles.

The upvote system lets you see the best content first and filters out the rest.

Any Forums is just an endless stream of shit by comparison.

You probably all come here because you're failed Redditors who couldn't get any upvotes with their r*cist trash content.

As we speak I have 3 different Reddit threads on the front page of their respective boards, bringing me many thousands of upvotes each hour.

Feels good to be a successful Redditor and not an outcast like you bunch of chuds.

Based Roman. I hope you join with Russia and recreate the Roman Empire.

this but unironically

Attached: file.png (92x92, 14.77K)

No, even if you kill a toddler you have done nothing wrong. The Pitbull defense.

KEK they still use this subreddit? Saying "the left cant meme" is an old, dead meme from 2+ YEARS ago at least. But the left didnt realize this and continues to build on this meme years after the expiration date, further proving that the left can't meme

Attached: AGHAHAHAHAHHA.jpg (1024x1024, 47.71K)

>bitch about consequences
Most people here do that too. Life is life, but you're all irresponsible relativists.

Nice thumbnail incel

XDDDDDDD hahahahahaha

i have 60k karma on reddit and got banned from multiple subs for posting common sense

Reddit is a political group disguised as a social media. At least Any Forums isn't banning people left and right (on pol at least).

buy a condom for 5$
or
have unprotected sex because >"iT fEeLs BeTeR"

if you get pregnant and it's not rape you deserve to suffer

This is how I know you're an incel. The no condom thing is for men.

Yeah, and that's why women just need to deny men who won't use one. The rape card is already massively in their favor.
Oh wait, the problem is actual whores who want to be paid by men who want sex to feel a little better.

you're either a tranny or a woman

>if you're not an incel you're a tranny or a woman
Touch grass

Retard

file name

Attached: im using this on a leaf arent i.jpg (250x250, 6.93K)

A frogposter and an incel. Imagine my surprise (it's zero)

If you're black, then the answer is no.

Attached: 1646283886345.jpg (1080x1350, 179.81K)

You would likely get lynched on the spot here.

Are you fucking retarded? Most states don't have laws specifically about fetuses because if you do shit like kick a woman in the stomach until she miscarries they just treat it like plain jane murder.

Ermm, it was a prank, chud. My Brazillian friend here is brown and was merely presenting a joke