Well well well

well well well....

Attached: MEXICANS.png (749x934, 651.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao

Attached: 7126.png (1600x1200, 59.1K)

Stop posting month old articles faggot

"noooooooooooooooo! how dare you civilize my ghetto!!! this is gentrification! we want shitholes!"

>well well well
What about it? That's how they lost Texas

>the supposedly smart burgers can't speak a language other than English their schools teaches them about niggers, trannies, and onions.

they should start demanding that mexicans pay for their free health care, give them drivers licenses and social security, and let them vote. and they should get into politics in mexico to advocate for policies that benefit america.

get ready for gringos selling hamburgers on every corner and blasting country music in their cars in front of your house at 3am. it's payback

do you even know what is a gentryfication? it literally means "making something upper-class". spics hate that their cities becoming upper-class lmao.

aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiee
?queremos dinero pero ahora tenemos americanos?
???porquuuuuuueeeeeeeee???
no me gusta

Attached: epileptic mexican.gif (424x301, 203.07K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentry

Mexico is doomed, soon there will be tranny story hour in schools, statues of George Floyd and rainbow flags all over the place.

>even Mexico is now better than California to live in
jajajajajaja

I mean that burgers today are just as low iq and poor as Mexicans, the difference is that uncle sam offers a golden cage.

tenochitlan or mexico city is the lost city of atlantis, the americas belong to the atlanteans, ie european white jews

red teepee injuns are from straya, theyre invasive to the america's from crossing the bering straight, the aborigines of straya are just boat poojeets that got stranded there

calm down sepehr

They could never hold that down, they're an inferior people with low IQs

Attached: Fae0UfAXwAEL_kA.webm (500x362, 338.57K)

also democrats wanting to expand slavery, aka more nigs and do proxy wars like in Ukraine.

>a few americans are gentrifying a city of of millions
Yeah right, more anti-white clickbait bullshit

>nooooo mi mejores sangre aztecoooo
don't care, still making castiza babies

Attached: 743863259.jpg (480x640, 79.67K)

Diversity is your strength.

We Americans are taking back Mexico for its rightful owners - SPAIN!!!

secure your fucking border then

>move to Chicago
>wake up at 7am
>drive around because everyone went to bed at 5am
>I'M JUST A COUNTY BOYYYYYYYY

Migrants are helping to increase diversity in Mexico.

spanish is a silly language anyway, you just add an o to the end of english words and they understand what you mean 99% of the time

mexico is a nation of immigrants.. they do the work that mexicans will not.. like stay there.

Attached: 280208585352.jpg (442x351, 23.94K)

Why?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S ONLY OKAY WHEN WE DO IT! AAAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEE

They wish we would do that. Stupid fucking Khazars. Mexico is a crusty butthole and I'd never voluntarily move my family there. They've got enough of our goymoney as it is. and now Fox thinks I want to live in cartel country?

Watch a handful of zombie Qtards try to run with this as a counter invasion against Mexico. That's probably what they're angling for.

Attached: 1168888577508.jpg (366x441, 32.75K)

Because