Is Andrew Tate a chad or a cuck? why is he so popular?

is Andrew Tate a chad or a cuck? why is he so popular?

Attached: tate.png (543x621, 418.45K)

Attached: 1660940749861514m.jpg (587x1024, 36.12K)

He's retarded but makes people seethe, so i'll give him a pass

He manages a pyramid scheme that scams retards.

Not a cuck, but the fag is a complete moron!
He is not capable of reading a book, and proud of it. I get reading is not for everyone, but being proud of it is like being proud of not being able to run a mile.

He is a shallow and insecure person that honestly isn’t that interesting personally
He has some charm, but most of it comes from how easy to hate he is.
Essentially he has this shitty pyramid scheme as a main source of income where he gets retards to invite people to pay him 50 dollars a month for an access to his Discord Server where he hires randos to give seminars, in exchange for like pennies or something.
His outlook on life screams of a man who grew up without a father figure, who’s trying to desperately prove that he’s the shit by spending an excessive ammounts of money on bullshit (sparkling water and expensive cars)

Attached: D184788E-AB24-4997-967F-E0D57FB48C1C.png (350x400, 130.24K)

>mulatto with a weak jawline
Jordan Peterson for mystery meats

Slidethread

Attached: 1661121698501688m.jpg (665x1024, 105.78K)

He's a legit top G.
Only weak beta faggots seethe.

Attached: (20)_YouTube_-_2022-08-13_12.59.20.png (357x182, 53.15K)

I'm glad I have no idea who bitch this is.

Hes just gay

He a big fan of dick in man poop hole

buy an ad

Attached: 20220821_150458.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

A whiny „Manosphere” „Redpilled” ex-kickboxer mutt with a sex trafficking ring involved in some really sketchy shit who also beats his girlfriends

Is this some kind of astroturfing? I'd never heard of this guy until last week and still don't particularly care.

I would have liked him more if he were white. But I love the message he is speaking around the world

same thing now i've seen his name/face like dozens of times and it's pretty sus

Thanks. At least now I have an idea.

I have no idea either.All I know is that this is a Joomer slidethread.

Never watch the television
Never use social media
Never listen to music with lyrics
Never play videogames/pc games with sound on
Never play videogames/pc games while listening to music with lyrics

Attached: Joomer.jpg (1248x1868, 566.86K)

Tbh, my sister introduced me to him somewhat, mostly because she don’t like the dumb nigger and considers him an insecure little bitch
Most likely because the faggot networks through Tiktok…

He's got enough money to put ads of himself everywhere and knows what shit he can say to prompt a kneejerk rage response from the public to boost his content. Ignore him and he'll fade away

Seems like a sleazy bald manlet in a long line of sleazy dudes selling machismo to retards. I mean sure he's teaching them the FUCKING OBVIOUS and charging for it, sleazy way of going about it though. I give younger men advice all the time but don't charge for it.

he has a dinky voice and he's black so obv astroturfed to humiliate us but i dont know what he says so idgaf just post something else yid ivan

Andrew Tates loves money and fame and he loves exploiting gullible and dysfunctional people for it. First he roped in and whore out some of his girlfriends to scam old lonely men out of their money with webcam-shows. Now he's grifted himself into being Roosh V's replacement and is scamming the Manosphere community, most also being insecure lonely men, into paying thousands for his digital community bullshit and "hustling" courses.

he is not popular and you should kill yourself

Attached: CUTIE.jpg (768x1024, 146.57K)

He loudly calls women out on their retarded roastie bullshit.

Everything else he says is filler since there’s only really about ten things to talk about that women do that make them repulsive. He probably runs out of talking points and that’s when he starts to say more unfavorable things.

What color is your Bugatti?

Tate won a state chess tournament at the age of 5. He is not some retard. Look it up for yourselves, his father is somewhat of a legend in chess too and was in the air force I believe.

Why the fuck would anyone want a Bugatti?
It’s an expensive car that’s a drain on your funds, bad for the grindset
What colour is yours?

Because he has a marketing team that he pays to make daily posts on Any Forums to attract the autists.

Andrew Tate is a massive faggot and anyone listening to him are massive faggots

Attached: 1654709963248.jpg (330x244, 13.51K)

He’s intelligent and can kick ass. He’s their biggest fear.