Involuntary Celibacy Study

Hello /Pol,

I am a Psychology and Women’s Studies graduate student at The University of Pennsylvania. The primary objective of my thesis is to decode problematic behavior and to unpack and examine toxic mindsets amongst adult males.

As you may be aware, there is a strong correlation between male virginity and right wing politics. I am doing a study on the “incel” subculture, and I have a few questions if you are willing to answer them. Thank you for taking this survey and please note that your answers are all anonymous. This study is for adult males only over the age of 18.

Question 1: What is your age, nationality, and ethnicity? What gender do you identify as? What sex were you assigned at birth?

Question 2: Are you a virgin? For the purpose of this study, a virgin is defined as someone who has NEVER had PIV (penis in vagina) sex.

Question 3: Do you consider yourself an incel? We are defining incel as someone who has not had unpaid, un-coerced PIV with anyone in the last two (2) years, but wants to or would have liked to.

Question 4: Do you feel there is a connection between “incel” subculture and right-wing politics? Why or why not?

Question 5: How many hours per day do you spend on the Internet? (Including smartphones and all social media but not including gaming time)

Question 6: What is your view of feminism today and how do you feel it has impacted your life?

Question 7: Do you feel that mental health issues such as anxiety and depression are a problem in the incel subculture? Why or why not?

Question 8: How has incel subculture radicalized you or attracted you to far-right politics? Please elabarote

Question 9: A growing number of educated and professional women are beginning to filter out potential partners based on the so-called “Rule of 6.” That is, a potential partner must meet the bare minimum requirements of being at least 6 feet tall, having a 6 figure job, and having a 6 inch penis. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Attached: B0F2C54F-8E98-40FA-A5D3-E33D35E5883E.jpg (1920x1280, 157.41K)

niggers tongue my anus

NIGGERS

Attached: 1658469841502502_0.gif (480x360, 500.93K)

No tongue in my anus?

I like girls farts. I'm whitish

test

sneeds feed and seed was formerly known as chucks

>Question 1: What is your age, nationality, and ethnicity? What gender do you identify as? What sex were you assigned at birth?

I identify as a nigger from Portugal but I was born white

>Question 2: Are you a virgin? For the purpose of this study, a virgin is defined as someone who has NEVER had PIV (penis in vagina) sex.

I am trans, so I have had many penises inside me, but I'm not gay, I am a straight niggerlicous as much as you are

>Question 3: Do you consider yourself an incel? We are defining incel as someone who has not had unpaid, un-coerced PIV with anyone in the last two (2) years, but wants to or would have liked to.

I am an incel cuz I haven't had le white womann in a week

>Question 4: Do you feel there is a connection between “incel” subculture and right-wing politics? Why or why not?

If bitches be givven up the pussy, we wud still be niggas

>Question 5: How many hours per day do you spend on the Internet? (Including smartphones and all social media but not including gaming time)

I'm neva on da net, I'm at da club

>Question 6: What is your view of feminism today and how do you feel it has impacted your life?

Bitches be trippin

>Question 7: Do you feel that mental health issues such as anxiety and depression are a problem in the incel subculture? Why or why not?
I'z goin crazy without da pussy

>Question 8: How has incel subculture radicalized you or attracted you to far-right politics? Please elabarote

Let me get in dem buttcheeks or naw

>Question 9: A growing number of educated and professional women are beginning to filter out potential partners based on the so-called “Rule of 6.” That is, a potential partner must meet the bare minimum requirements of being at least 6 feet tall, having a 6 figure job, and having a 6 inch penis. What are your thoughts on this?

we wuz kangs

Attached: kangz.jpg (480x360, 21.81K)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

All of these questions are meaningless. No amount of studies can possibly stop what's coming.

Attached: 1639780960444.jpg (640x734, 229.29K)

I dont give a shit about women, what they think, say, do, want, dont want, their aspirations, concerns, hopes or fears. I'm just here for the collapse of civilization.

Attached: IMG_0720.jpg (1414x1323, 289.67K)

Family must learn.

PROVERBS 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Attached: 1659785935945122.png (615x850, 466.77K)

Go on Any Forums retard that's where you will find your "incels".

and no i didnt "schedule an appointment with my doctor". It's society that has a problem, not me.

GDI niggers tongue my anus. Kill the scrim and smoke some tiberium!

Attached: 6BA514A6-82AB-481D-BAAE-AB826237D08A.gif (320x240, 641.51K)

tldr

69, Kekistani, Male Chadsexual

No as a chadsexual your wives and girlfriends are fucking me on the down low

No Incels are losers who do not deserve to breed and too lazy to even grape hug some action

No Incels are so self loathing they want everyone to die and especially hate right wingers that get laid

Around 12 counting work

Feminism is child abuse and its programming made dating so hard as a teen I became a Chad

Yes they are insane from DSB and neglect and are one blowjob from being obedient drones again

No Incels are lame not radical. They were the pussy beggars that empowered the left and women supremacy BS now I have to hang out with right wingers because they are the least insane party now which is not saying much.

I am glad all the trash is pricing itself out of the Market and insuring their extinction. That shift made most of the Incels and when society implodes I am going to enjoy watching the Incels balance the sex budget. Women will beg for the mercy of chains and collars before they are done with them. All the angriest fembots will be in racks for public 'use'.

Sage-pilled

I'm involuntary celibate because it's not my fault nobody fuckable exists yet.

Attached: 1634242511835.jpg (1360x1887, 361.05K)

No youe not take your goymeds

Hello /Pol,

I am a Psychology and Women’s Studies graduate student at The University of Pennsylvania. The primary objective of my thesis is to decode problematic behavior and to unpack and examine toxic mindsets amongst adult females.

As you may be aware, there is a strong correlation between female hypergamy and left wing politics. I am doing a study on the “thot” subculture, and I have a few questions if you are willing to answer them. Thank you for taking this survey and please note that your answers are all anonymous. This study is for adult females only over the age of 18.

Question 1: What is your age, nationality, and ethnicity? What gender do you identify as? What sex were you assigned at birth?

Question 2: Are you a slut? For the purpose of this study, a slut is defined as someone who had AT LEAST three different cocks in her holes (penis in vagina, mouth, and anus).

Question 3: Do you consider yourself a thot? We are defining thot as someone who had a long history of non-commital relationships with the goal of having as many cocks inside as possible in the shortest amount of time.

Question 4: Do you feel there is a connection between “thot” subculture and left-wing politics? Why or why not?

Question 5: How many hours per day do you spend in the front of the webcam?

Question 6: What is your view of not being a slut today and how do you feel it has impacted your life?

Question 7: Do you feel that mental health issues such as anxiety and depression are a problem in the thot subculture? Why or why not?

Question 8: How has thot subculture radicalized you or attracted you to far-left politics? Please elaborate

Question 9: A growing number of educated and professional men are beginning to filter out potential partners based on the so-called “Rule of 2.” That is, a potential partner must meet the bare minimum requirements of anting to have at least 2 children. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Can you give men access to subsidized surrogacy already?
Otherwise, millions and millions of human beings are going to die childless. We're talking about a basic need that is already available to women.
Men need help.