UPS Drivers Say 'Brutal' Heat Is Endangering Their Lives

What kind of Zoomer pussies has UPS ended up with? Suck it up, buttercup!

yahoo.com/finance/news/ups-drivers-brutal-heat-endangering-150020892.html

“ About 8 p.m. on a hot Thursday in July, Nicholas Gubell, a driver for UPS, was nearing the end of his route on Long Island, New York, when he started to feel woozy.

That day, Gubell, 26, had delivered about 200 packages. Temperatures had soared into the high 80s, [our morning temperature in Texas] and it was even hotter inside the metal shell of the back of the truck, where, with each stop, he would spend up to a minute or so to retrieve his cargo, sweat beading on his skin.

Now, pulled over on the side of the road, he was panting and barely able to speak, gripping his phone with his hand, which had cramped from dehydration.”

Attached: 826110FA-7029-4668-B1F4-F32C7B7C693C.jpg (425x645, 71.77K)

These retarded zoomies need to pack extra waters, some frozen and stop sucking down energy drinks and soda (which actually dehydrate you more).
Im in south florida and I havent seen a white UPS driver in 20 years

UPSfag here. Why don’t you do it, if it’s so easy?

FedEx warns of coming delivery apocalypse due to labor shortages. Better order all your Christmas gifts in October or they might not arrive on time.

If you can't handle it I'll take these niggers jobs, they make crazy good money.

Spike protein damages nervous system causing vagus nerve dysregulation leading to temperature regulation dysfunction. Never forget they released a bioweapon on us.

Attached: hex-richard-heart.gif (220x220, 1.38M)

Fuck off, I'm a structural welder and wear two layers of clothes, a scarf, leather gloves, and sit beside intense heat 9 hours a day.

Buddy of mine works concrete and stands in the hot sun over hot liquid rock under the run for who knows how long.

These idiots drive around with a breeze and wear shorts and shirts, loose fitting too.

Whiny bitches.

I work in the warehouse, and the heat sucks their too.
>What about the hecking drivers?
Fuckem. they're faggots.

>Jorja Rodriguez, mother of Jose Cruz Rodriguez, the UPS driver who died after his shift in Texas last August, said she had sent her son to work that morning with a cooler full of water and energy drinks and told him to “take it easy.”

>When he did not come home that night, she drove to UPS and watched as the police found her son, dead.

stop drinking goyjuice

This shit is starting to really concern me. We have had an objectively (meteorology reports) and subjectively (nice breezes, frequent cloud cover) pleasant summer and everyone is having a meltdown. I’ve heard anons around the world saying the same thing, with media presenting this summer as a “scorcher” but being particularly mild in reality.

I can’t help but draw a parallel to vaccines. I don’t know if the vaccines have made people intolerant to heat or if the overlap is just because of them being extremely suggestible, but people are really disconnected from reality.

Usually I can halfway connect with them, reminding them of the absolutely deadly summer we had a few years ago. They agree that was significantly worse, but also find the current situation unbearable.

It’s puzzling. Again, this has been one of the most mild summers we have had in a long time, and we have famously awful summers routinely (swamplands of texas).

Dude its an agenda that is brainwashing the normies, how hard is it to understand?

Attached: 1659055480324008.jpg (680x678, 440.42K)

because it's a job for spics

DELIVER MY PACKAGE WAGIE!!! I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN MIDSHIFT AND STOP YOUR TRUCK AND MAKE YOU GET MY PACKAGE OR ELSE I WILL CALL CORPORATE AND GET YOUR BROWN ASS FIRED!!! I DONT CARE IF YOU HEAT STROKE THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ANOTHER WAGIE TO REPLACE YOU AND GIVE ME MY PACKAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s just alarming how suggestible people are, if that is even the case. Problem being, I doubt so many people actually watch weather reports; most people probably just check the number on their phone.

You might be looking down the wrong end of a chicken/egg problem, where the vaccinated are having their susceptibility to heat validated by news reports, rather than informed by it. Sort of like “yes it’s totally normal for children to die of winter vagina”

>Why don’t you do it, if it’s so easy?
Because I’m paid four times what you make for MY MIND you hopeless moron. But I work out in the heat around my house BECAUSE I ENJOY IT and I know I could work circles around you pamoered union cucks.

Is there really “brutal heat” or is the jew world order fudging historical data? I live in the midwest and nothing is out of the ordinary. Things are already cooling down, also normal. I remember “brutal heat” in the 90s. I also lived in Florida a couple years where it would still be in the 80s at fucking midnight during September. The UN/jews/WEF climate religionists claim anomalies where the weather, NOT THE CLIMATE, dramatically changes from one day to another, is evidence of manmade climate change. This makes no sense and contradicts their “weather, which can’t really be predicted, isn’t the same as climate change which is more constant and predictable” bullshit. It’s also just one year and all of a sudden it’s manmade claimed change? No wonder people blame HAARP for this shit. The only certainty is that we have to exterminate all of the jews.

>These idiots drive around with a breeze and wear shorts and shirts, loose fitting too.
Kudos contruction bro. My local UPS driver rides around the neighborhood blasting filthy nigger rap, adding insult to injury.

>he would spend up to a minute or so to retrieve his cargo, sweat beading on his skin.

His balls would hang lower as he felt them clacking against his muscular thighs

His virility was calling out to him asking for a release as he realized that one of the packages had Ms Johnsons name on them

She was a buxom older lady that commented on his buttocks the last time he was at her house...

>work in 110 degrees
>in a metal box with poor or no AC

i got two doses of pfizer. my wife got three. the five other close friends i have got three of pfizer or moderna. my parents also got the vaccine and boosters. not a single one of us have become less heat tolerant. the vaccine is a nothingburger 99% of the time; stop being a red-deer schizo.
every year the news pushes global warming hysteria higher because its a self-fueling hype cycle, and theres always somewhere thats going to be especially hot. i would bet huge money that heat-related deaths have actually gone DOWN over the past twenty years, but the media can boost whatever signal they want, and right now people are extra hyped about climate change.

I don’t count women, it’s generally men making these complaints.