We've become so snowflake that now sticks are racist

Society needs a fucking reboot.

Attached: TeePee4myBunghole.png (3399x2202, 1.73M)

Many cultures used a "teepee" style shelter. Fuck them. They can move out of their current builds as that is cultural appropriation.

Should blacks be allowed to drive a car using wheels that they have never invented? Serious question, I'm trying to learn and grow.

I don’t get this at all. How was any of what she said racist?

"cultural appropriation"

Attached: 2022-08-21_17-21-03.png (490x81, 28.01K)

Building a teepee is cultural appropriation. Only native Indians are allowed to build those. Gini was a naughty girl and needed to be set straight by the sheboon.

Sticks and stones can break bones

I don't get it, the admin said the post was removed because she asked for sticks but didn't specify why.

>Don't appropriate us

Attached: Me Big Tree.jpg (675x900, 589.93K)

Shitskin shouldn't even use electricity with this line of thinking.
Remind them.

Attached: teepee.png (1007x196, 82.66K)

no
nor use refrigeration
or electricity

But it's you Yankee fairy boys in America with your hopeless Negros who brought this new era into effect tho

You guys are responsible for this Globo homo degenerate state we are in

China Russia and India had nothing to do with this mess

Is it really appropriation if you are building a technological downgrade?

literally mexicans

you know it's some jewy cracker who is offended, not an actual descendant of anyone who used teepees

no no - it only applies to whites appropriating non-white culture or making racist remarks about non-whites

black people can use any white invention they feel like, and can also make as many tee-pees and firewater jokes as they want

>microaggressions
How about a shotgun blast to the head? Fucking hate these faggots

Baffles me still how for thousands of years their small African minds did not come up with written language or wheels or astrology or any math...

Meanwhile Indians in ancient India... We still haven't even read all their texts lol

And the woke brigade say there's no differences in the races lol

>you guys being white is something we can work on
Nigger just wants power over whitey, no surprise there.

I'm not sure they say there's no difference. They definitely say that if there are any, then it's your fault, though.

Attached: 1660414631966149.png (989x748, 1.61M)

Attached: 1605412592209.gif (250x231, 1.2M)