Why do the rich love yachts so much? Is it so they can commit crimes in international waters?

Why do the rich love yachts so much? Is it so they can commit crimes in international waters?

Attached: FC1EBE7A-1710-4E9D-B747-5661B183F5DE.jpg (1600x900, 271.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep, basically for the ability to fuck kids to death and throw them to sharks. That's what it all boils down to.

Would you not like to own a floating 5-star hotel? Of all the richfag things, yachts are the only thing I'm jealous of.

Yes

Yep it is-

Do you mean to tell me that if you were very wealthy you wouldn’t buy a yacht? That would be one of the first things on my list. Yachts are dope af. The kid fucking is just an added bonus.

And launder money buying or selling it, probably. It’s almost always a negroid buying them.

>Is it so they can commit crimes in international waters?
literally this lol

That's where they process the cocaine and €500 bills.

This. If you've ever been on so much as just a large boat out a few miles off shore to whale watch or deep sea fish you'll understand why it would be the perfect means through which the elite accomplish their perverted bullshit.

fpbp

t. AF Aquarium

Attached: Albert_Fish_1903_crop.jpg (334x500, 82.17K)

Gets you away from blacks

It's about the "implication"
youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE

Attached: ItsAlwaysSunnyInVenezuala.jpg (799x960, 155.28K)

You people are fucking retarded. Rich people don't need to find loopholes to commit crimes, they just fucking do it and no one cares. Alec Baldwin killed a woman on set and the presidents son is a Crack addicted whoremonger. Diane Fienstien employed a chink spy and was caught insider trading.

These people don't need to go into international waters to commit crime, they are above the law.

A yacht has like a billion people personnel they couldn't get away with it.
People would notice and talk.
Nah they do that shit in absolute privacy.

No Niggers out there !

bullshit the crew would riot/snitch

they're not above randos with guns, and randos usually don't have good boats

>Why do?
Stfu commie faggot.

...what? You're fucking retarded. Missed the point completely.

unless they're pirates, then they're taking the yacht.
probably selling it to some other rich snob after.

It's mostly a status symbol. They are comfortable and let you LE TRAVEL! and live a rootless lifestyle while being a clear rich-only thing. If I was rich I would probably buy a massive container ship instead and trick it out, would be like my own floating island. It would be much cooler than their gay little yachts but rich people generally don't have any vision and are trapped in the black hole that is STATUS and IMAGE.
Imagine how much fun you could have on one of those container ships that was retrofitted to be a luxury ship instead, sure it would be slow and inefficient but they're so huge you could do a milion times the things you could do on a gay little yacht. Imagine having a 399 meter long boat and being able to take it wherever you want. It's big enough that you could put a racetrack on deck with little carts / 4wheelers and you could move the containers around and make mazes and play paintball or airsoft inside of it and whatever other shenannigans you could think of, you could plant crops and pretend to be your own country even.

Attached: container-ships-zeymarine-blog.jpg (938x621, 75.71K)

Plot twist: Crew is in on it.

Retard Brazilian you know nothing of yacht demographics if you think blacks are anywhere close to the majority of yacht buyers

this is what I don't understand; why do they come back to dock at countries with laws, especially the finance ones?

wouldn't it be best to run a crypto exchange completely from a yaught in international waters and do whatever the fuck you want?

some of these are big enough they would never have to dock they could be resupplied by smaller boats and helicopters; fuck it just buy an old giant carnival cruise ship and tear out all the rooms and put servers and long term supplies

yea i don't get the appeal of boats, even the biggest ones are small and constricting, i'd rather be in a big house with a lot of property or a city or anything

Being on a boat is the only freedom left even though it is still not rule free but it is more free than being on any land
Also yes many crimes can be done especially past a countries sea border

be quiet you manchild wtf

>I am forgotten

Attached: L Ron Hubbard .jpg (634x484, 23.27K)

>NOOO AIEEE YOU CANNOT HAVE FUN!
Once you grow up you realize that you can do literally whatever you want. You probably worry that people are watching you drink your coffee with a spoon of sugar in it too.

THE RUSE CREWS

>fuck it just buy an old giant carnival cruise ship and tear out all the rooms and put servers and long term supplies
Genius

have you ever been on a boat user? its pretty comfy
have you ever stayed in a really nice appartment or hotel? thats pretty comfy too
have you ever lived in a really nice city user? thats also pretty comfy

now if you combine all 3 of this you have a yacht

These yachts have armed security, armed as in automatic rifles and pdws etc.

>Be Bezos’ or some other rich fuck
>don’t actually have a lot of cash because stocks, etc
>buy yacht (registered in a tax haven of course)
>Go to bank
>get loan for 15 million cash
>use boat as collateral
>rent out boat when not using to help recover the cost of the loan
>infinite free money glitch.
they buy them to convert it to cash, and then make it back by renting it out for 100k a week

You aren't actually free from laws in international waters. It's a common misconception, they will be hard-pressed to actually find you committing a crime but generally the laws of the flags you fly are what you have to follow and there's laws dictating what flags you have to fly.
They also use them for travel, not just to float around. They might stay on there for a while but they're generally going somewhere and not just floating around doing nothing on the ship. If you don't go anywhere they're fairly restrictive, it would be like locking you in a huge luxury room but there wouldn't actually be much to do besides use the internet and stuff.

Remember what those oligarchs did? They used their yachts to flee. It's what wealthy kikes do. They get on their yachts and flee to Israel.