/chug/ - Comfy Happening In Ukraine General #5146

Previous: Timeline /tug/: files.catbox.moe/iupdck.pdf

▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.
>By posting in these threads, you recognize Israel controls the NATO Council and you irrevocably denounce the Talmud out of your own volition

▶Latest
>Daughter of Alexander Dugin killed in assassination attempt likely aimed at her father
>Russia, Belarus, Syria to send observers to foreign mercenary tribunal in DPR
>Russian forces storming the city of Soledar in the Donetsk Oblast
>LPR to hold referendum on joining Russia - LPR foriegn minister
>"Lepestok" mines found near Belgorod after shelling by the AFU
>Three MiG-31 aircraft with Kinzhal hypersonic missiles have been deployed to the Kaliningrad Region
>Russian forces have liberated Udy in the Kharkov Region
>Ukraine says it will target RU soldiers at Zaporozhye power plant
>Russian forces have liberated Peski in the Donetsk Oblast
>Explosion at airbase in Novofedorovka, Crimea kills at least 1 - Kiev denies responsibility
>Podolyak: "Claims of a Kherson counteroffensive were part of psychological and demoralizing warfare"
>Ukraine shells Zaporozhye NPP
>Turkey, Russia agree to trade in rubles
>Russian forces storming Avdeevka and Peski in the Donetsk Oblast

t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/DonbassDevushka
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
/chug/ #5000 screenshots
Part 1: files.catbox.moe/9d2fav.jpg
Part 2: files.catbox.moe/6eikby.jpg
Part 3: files.catbox.moe/0bvjx4.jpg
Part 4: files.catbox.moe/uiz1fj.jpg

▶Z Radio
zhizn-fm.ru

Attached: snek_wife.png (1024x1159, 851.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
weibo.com/6589094297
readovka.news/
uawardata.com/
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/id/091194
nitter.eu/Armees_Gouv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_the_war_in_Donbass.svg
nitter.eu/DefenceHQ
understandingwar.org/
liveuamap.com/
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/
nitter.net/JominiW
nitter.net/Nrg8000
geoworld.space/ukraine/
t.me/s/regnum_na
t.me/s/riafan_everywhere
opermap.mash.ru/
files.catbox.moe/1bhe18.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ptuoab.mp4
files.catbox.moe/t2leun.MP4
files.catbox.moe/n7jx65.mp4
files.catbox.moe/2i9tp3.mp4
files.catbox.moe/fy8mqt.mp4
files.catbox.moe/v8x2ef.mp4
files.catbox.moe/nex8hv.MP4
files.catbox.moe/q5mrye.MP4
files.catbox.moe/tn3q0n.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rg8fqb.MP4
files.catbox.moe/j4ac5q.MP4
files.catbox.moe/6yfg7q.mp4
files.catbox.moe/y07a8h.mp4
files.catbox.moe/vvncr1.MP4
files.catbox.moe/l9zl46.MP4
files.catbox.moe/vc1z17.mp4
files.catbox.moe/0ugqe7.mp4
files.catbox.moe/s3sklk.MP4
files.catbox.moe/9cpzni.mp4
files.catbox.moe/jqvdvo.MP4
files.catbox.moe/683ox3.mp4
files.catbox.moe/vrlzpp.mp4
files.catbox.moe/jm5xof.MP4
files.catbox.moe/h00lyv.MP4
files.catbox.moe/kjbzji.mp4
files.catbox.moe/b6dyv6.mp4
rentry.org/hpb6f
rentry.org/tquop
rentry.org/7xiyy
files.catbox.moe/dwsdsr.mp4
files.catbox.moe/zou8mw.webm
redstreetjournal.com/p/cia1?s=r
pastebin.com/2N2G93M8
rentry.org/qosks
rentry.org/t4h9g
rentry.org/7my56
youtube.com/c/PatrickLancasterNewsToday/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCjk1nHkoFReclamQPfp119Q/videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMRI5OkcCfbIJIoLFXhe_vAYff2AKBQ4-
rentry.org/xz68f
youtube.com/c/rosskiy/videos
booru.eientei.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

▶MAPS

Defense Politics Asia
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

Chinese
weibo.com/6589094297

Russian (former opposition to Putin)
readovka.news/

Swiss
uawardata.com/

Finnish
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/id/091194

French (official)
nitter.eu/Armees_Gouv

Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_the_war_in_Donbass.svg

British (official)
nitter.eu/DefenceHQ

American (neocons)
understandingwar.org/

Ukrainian
liveuamap.com/

Troops (suspended for being too accurate)
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/

Troops (alternative)
nitter.net/JominiW

Roads
nitter.net/Nrg8000

More Russian maps
geoworld.space/ukraine/
t.me/s/regnum_na
t.me/s/riafan_everywhere
opermap.mash.ru/

▶NEW CLIPS
>Dugin at the scene
files.catbox.moe/1bhe18.mp4
>DPR boyz clearing trenches (Marinka)
files.catbox.moe/ptuoab.mp4
>AFU naval mine kills 2 civilians in Odessa
files.catbox.moe/t2leun.MP4
>BRUTAL DPR arty
files.catbox.moe/n7jx65.mp4
>Fresh glownigger meme
files.catbox.moe/2i9tp3.mp4
>T-72 tanks a javelin
files.catbox.moe/fy8mqt.mp4
>Firefight on the Avdeevka front
files.catbox.moe/v8x2ef.mp4
>AFU unit wiped out (Avdeevka)
files.catbox.moe/nex8hv.MP4
>ACCURATE Nona-S mortar destroys AFU SPG
files.catbox.moe/q5mrye.MP4
>Kids playing with AT launcher (Mikolayev?)
files.catbox.moe/tn3q0n.mp4
>Stealth Ukie reveals himself & is instantly deleted
files.catbox.moe/rg8fqb.MP4
>Abkhazian international volunteer brigade
files.catbox.moe/j4ac5q.MP4
>How to deal with an AFU sniper
files.catbox.moe/6yfg7q.mp4
>AFU soldier takes a shit, causes entire position to be destroyed
files.catbox.moe/y07a8h.mp4
>Mercs having a bad time
files.catbox.moe/vvncr1.MP4
>AFU carbomb
files.catbox.moe/l9zl46.MP4
>LPR tankers on Soledar front
files.catbox.moe/vc1z17.mp4
>Liberator MK3
files.catbox.moe/0ugqe7.mp4
>AFU unit enters the wrong field
files.catbox.moe/s3sklk.MP4
>Tankers of the DPR’s 9th Marine Regiment
files.catbox.moe/9cpzni.mp4
>AFU surrender to RU Marines
files.catbox.moe/jqvdvo.MP4
>UKR police stop drugged up AFU motorcyclist – AFU proceeds to open fire (Chernihiv)
files.catbox.moe/683ox3.mp4
>Montage of RU arty in Peski
files.catbox.moe/vrlzpp.mp4
>Merc seethes at AFU command over looting & being abandoned before quitting
files.catbox.moe/jm5xof.MP4
>Minivans =/= APCs
files.catbox.moe/h00lyv.MP4
>8 years of terror in Donbass
files.catbox.moe/kjbzji.mp4
>comfy
files.catbox.moe/b6dyv6.mp4

▶WEBMS ARCHIVE
rentry.org/hpb6f

▶/chug/'s MUST-WATCH videos
rentry.org/tquop

▶Ukrainian War Crimes Archive (videos)
rentry.org/7xiyy

US Involvement in Ukraine
files.catbox.moe/dwsdsr.mp4
files.catbox.moe/zou8mw.webm
redstreetjournal.com/p/cia1?s=r

Zelenskyy Greenscreen:
pastebin.com/2N2G93M8

▶/chug/ Rus user's translations:
rentry.org/qosks

▶/chug/ Thai user's translations:
rentry.org/t4h9g

▶Heros Z Playlist:
rentry.org/7my56

▶Patrick Lancaster, First Western Journalist In Russian-controlled Mariupol
youtube.com/c/PatrickLancasterNewsToday/videos

▶/CHUG/ COMFYPOSTING:

▶Unnofficial /chug/ Playlist™
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMRI5OkcCfbIJIoLFXhe_vAYff2AKBQ4-

▶Bio-Labs
rentry.org/xz68f

▶Various videos with english subtitles:
youtube.com/c/rosskiy/videos

▶/chug/ art and other OC:
booru.eientei.org

What do you think on your neighbors?

Attached: set.png (349x355, 102.74K)

Has anyone seems Zoka’s page on twitter it’s all kicking off in Kosovo. Serbs moving to the boarder. Will Putin intervene just like Syria?

the wurst

Attached: hoholtardation2.png (960x649, 674.9K)

Dunno bout putin, but you can be sure that right after using the propaganda that Russia is using muslims against christians, NATO will prove its better by helping muslims kill Christians in their native lands.

i hate the Pukeraine
and i hate the ultimate homosexual gethering (/uhg/)

Attached: 1550135684499.jpg (399x388, 12.23K)

>Southern Izyum
>New York
>Ugledar
>Seversk
It's cracking, isn't it?

Attached: 1657024119411.jpg (400x300, 31.96K)

hebi is good.

the thing that disgusts me with Daria's death the most is the outpouring of smug pricks throwing a party over her death. These are people who didn't even know Dugin existed until 5 minutes ago and yet they act his daughter being murdered is this great victory. The western media has focused very heavily on Dugin, which is really odd. From what I recall, he was a nobody in the Russian mainstream, he only saw popularity in niche forums, not even really an Alex Jones figure.

On another note, I noticed the extreme uptick in shillposts following the car bombing. Generally when something like this happens you see a cooling off period, a few ideas are thrown around, a little digging, the usual shit. Then an agreeable consensus is reached after all the material is addressed. Not in this case. I saw within minutes of the news breaking out there was post after post calling Dugin a Jew, saying that Daria loves BBC, etc. All tried and true Any Forums talking points, the kind you'd expect to hear at a glowie meeting. Essentially, they were spewing Any Forums approved buzzwords commonly associated with people they find disagreeable. If you look on the other side of the fence, the exact same thing was going on except reversed. The leftist pro-Ukraine people are being fed lines about how Dugin is a racist, a fascist, and Putin's top guy. It's a strange coincidence to see two fundamentally opposing narratives emerge at the same time and both come to the same conclusion despite being incompatible.

TL;DR glowniggers are at it again.

Attached: 1632247507900-1.png (3232x3993, 3.35M)

>Prep for more false-flags. The Jews will be using Nazi symbolism to get people to fight from now on
Oh, I am. Another positive of this is that it exposed a lot of people on "our" side as controlled opposition.

Which wunderwaffe will liberate Crimea? A-10 Warthog, ATACMS or Alibaba Drone?

To the mutt pretending red and blue states are different, they aren’t. Both are full of illegals, violent crime, uppity negros, homeless, and other so called blue state problems. TN KY FL GA Alabama and other red states are just as bad.
A big problem is the church and nonprofits catering to these scum and keeping them going through consistent handouts. Make no mistake though. There is no good state in the US. Maybe a few nice cities most people don’t know their names.

Minsk 4 when?

globohomo is fighting for their media supremacy through Ukrop war
the amount of blatant ganda is off the charts basicaly russiabad.jpeg now

Attached: NightTimeStoryTime.png (1379x702, 1.44M)

I don’t see Russia leaving Serbia on its own. Not after everything in Ukraine. Russians couldn’t intervene in 1998 because of their own financial crisis and collapsing country but they’re in a position to now/

Also the shill spam that people on the pro Russian side and Russians themselves should feel bad for some rich politically connected guy who had a ton of money and didn't help out russians in anyway is awfully strange.
I mean it's weird and all, but who cares?

cute snek

Attached: wrong mouse.jpg (610x410, 35.69K)

Syria isn't surrounded by NATO states AND landlocked, it will be very hard for them to enter the conflict.
Serbia is screw unless xi and Putin harden their hearts.

The shilling has been off the charts since yesterday.

Attached: uhg trannies.jpg (1099x2071, 1.01M)

>them using hohols for bio-testing looks more and more like reality
i knew the organ harvesting/trade was a thing in hrukraine for a long time but man...

Attached: a64300ce.png (300x300, 100.19K)

Martyrs are the seeds of russia

Attached: 37D46ACB-6F67-4241-82F0-DF6374998DC6.jpg (1079x1327, 354.82K)

Noice

Attached: 1661116269826320.jpg (680x489, 78.31K)

Only serbia is landlocked Macedonia is going full homoglobo and there's no way GAYTO allows russia to fly in support for Serbia.

>tfw no lamia gf

Attached: 1637164042827.jpg (1024x1020, 62.87K)

Main problem is that Serbia is landlocked and everyone around is, for now, EU/globalist aligned.

Nobody knew who they were. Not sure how he was turned into Putin’s brain overnight. Probably a colossal screw up and they’re trying to make it look like a win so heads don’t roll. Could be something personal too. Nobody knows what the dude was up to.

parachute drop me a nuclear missile i will shoot it personaly at Pentagon
I would be most honored for opportunity

Attached: westerndegeneracy.png (428x612, 490.26K)

Dugin is a boogie man in dissident right circles. He influenced everyone from TWP to Lauren Southern. They mostly deny the link now but it might be worth watching how “alt right” aligned ecelebs react.

Z

Attached: 1_yIIZOCSg02wR53RXYCAmNw.jpg (700x531, 106.4K)

Good insight, especially the bit about shaping a different narrative for different audiences

>Filtered by the dog
Moebutabros...

Attached: 196485465632.jpg (500x423, 84.43K)

>Pakistani authorities plan to arrest former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan today.

>Supporters of the ex-head of government promise to capture capital Islamabad

so people going to keep silent over this nato coup?

Between the two of us, you seem like the one distressed because you can get lynched by other Poles for repeating muscovite propaganda.

I couldn't feel any better now, not after seeing you almost cry because you can't speak your mind and not after Dugin's piglet got BBQ'd today.

>turned into Putin’s brain overnight
US if ignorance. He's been about a while now, bratan. Just because you didn't pay attention doesn't mean nobody knew.

>Alexander Dugin
Was this person created in the last 5 days?
Literally never in my life have I heard of Dugin or his philosophy or school or sect or whatever. No all of a sudden he is the most important man in Russia bar Putin?

It feels like the assassins picked the softest possible target who wasn't absolutely nobody, fucked it up, and the MSM is now puffing up the OP to be a "major blow" against Russian morale. Like if they killed the trollo guy I would get it, but who the fuck is Dugin? I guess this is the problem when you've deliberately frozen an entire country out of media culture for 3 decades.

Attached: ab67616d0000b27370160cded330befaefcccc84.jpg (640x640, 103.1K)

>the thing that disgusts me with Daria's death the most is the outpouring of smug pricks throwing a party over her death. These are people who didn't even know Dugin existed until 5 minutes ago and yet they act his daughter being murdered is this great victory. The western media has focused very heavily on Dugin, which is really odd. From what I recall, he was a nobody in the Russian mainstream, he only saw popularity in niche forums, not even really an Alex Jones figure.
Yeah, it feels inorganic; everywhere I turn there's people gloating maniacally about the journalist lady
Yep. Beware of anything that paints dissident White people as non-White as well. It's unironically Jews

not liking hohols is propaganda?
I stopped liking them after i saw all these "refugees" in 2022 BMW M4s

Then it’s time for Putin to harden his heart. He can’t leave Serbia on its own.

I'm starting to lose it, I need a greek girl with a fat ass and curly hair asap.

>coup
>you seem like the one distressed
And you keep on coming back, don't you? On a side note, the toilet flush at work is very low pressure. Any ideas what it could be?

Lots of creeps lurking around orphanages, lots of creeps asking poor families if they know that the organs of crippled or downie lolis can be useful

Jewish NKVD also killed millions of Russians, just like they've killed thousands of Poles. USSR was always an anti-Russian state and its leadership and security apparatus was full of Jews and churkas. On the other hand, UPA and modern Ukraine are one and the same. People with the same ideas as Bandera are now in charge of Ukraine and are proud of it. We are arming people who are proud of pulling of a genocide of Poles and who hail butcher of Poles as their national heroes and founding fathers.

>so people going to keep silent over this nato coup?
Yes our media will keep silent untill they literally get one paper to share among themselves what to say or type
Balkan media is like copy pasting whatever BBC says at this point its amasing how much journalism doesnt exist here

Attached: 1564033589383.jpg (374x503, 36.8K)

Try going to Greece and getting one. Having seen Greek men, it can't be that hard.

>u don't like Ukrainians?
>LITERALLY tsarist muscovite propaganda bro

Glory to the NRA.
Putin will be in Hague.

Attached: IMG_20220812_211437_002.jpg (1000x1129, 148.14K)

What's so important about Serbia?

lol

Russia have to enter through a NATO state, the Kremlin didn't prepare the "protector of all Slavs" card because they want to be as multicultural as possible, I can't see the Russian people stomach the conflict to help Serbia, sorry mate
It would be total war against NATO fren

What's the National Rifle Association gonna do? They send volunteers to Azog?

Yeah I live in one. It's viewed as backfire. Yankee states are full of pussies hiding in the suburbs which was a psychological attack after we took over the the developing industry (never underestimate Antebellum money). You should read "the Southernization of America". The difference is Southerners were kept psychologically more prepared because they were never given a place to run. Make no mistake fren in the end the South won. Just like the slaves used niggers on plantations they used them to terrorize cowardly yankees destroyed mentally by their psyop strategies. "White trash" is what we naturally are. Violent men who defend their territory which yankees had taken from them on purpose and only exist in the South now. We work with the chinks and russians, but it no longer matters because we've won. Your nation is dead, you should've let us secede. It's as simple as that. Revenge, bitch.

Symbolic stand against the Jewish liberal world order. To delay it defeat their would signal to everyone that their days of bullying everyone are over.

the nra? but they are cucks. I prefer gun owners of America

putinbros we got too cocky

Attached: 1650333915164.jpg (4584x3214, 3.32M)

Planning to go again mid September, I'm just lusting over them, bear with me.

you are somewhat right, but you are somewhat wrong.
Peopel in the balkans have severe shiptar exhaustion, there's no telling what shit could happen.

you're not getting my 20 dollars a year you useless boomers

Attached: 1063.jpg (700x420, 71.6K)

You will never be a woman

Attached: spit.jpg (480x360, 13.09K)

So be it. Sooner or later the Chinese and Russian have got to realise someone has to defeat America on the battlefield it’s the only way.

Hyperborea when?
I'm sick of tourists and the weakness of people who live here. Also nasty stories coming from rich hotels where they do pedo/porta potty/ drug shit while the news knows about it and keeps quiet not to disturb the fake idylic atmosphere. I want either a mega crisis this winter so shit hits the fan and the spirit of totalirianism wakes up or russia to escalate so I can join legally and smash some burger kneecaps with sledgehammers.
These last 10 years made me realize that democracy is an utter sham and (((they))) utterly rule us. The whole hypocrisy and lies is over the top with ukraine shit along with the ukrops that don't have a below 100k euro car on the coast while squealling about the war.
Sorry for the blogpost, just had to take it of my chest.
Naprijed Z, Smrt judeji

ZOKA is complete garbage that's below even strelkov-tier.
Shit like
>why don't Russia drop nukez
>why doesn't putin personally castrate zelensky
>why doesn't Russia just nuke (current target)
>why doesn't Russia castrate all hohol POWs en masse
>why doesn't Russia pull all 1m of its troops from their current positions and dump them in ukraine
>etc
Worst "Russian" poster around

Attached: IMG_8979.jpg (2048x1365, 908.46K)

there's other sexual content there too.
I wonder if it was just put there for no reason?

Fellow Kherson Republic appreciator right here