Christcucks have literally no response

feels good to btfo them kikes on a stick so hard they have to read an actual book just to find the terminology to make more shit up

Attached: download.jpg (182x277, 16.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJoLeDG3qQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it`s garbage and matt powell destroyed it
youtube.com/watch?v=XJoLeDG3qQU

>what is faith?
HEBREWS 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

>why should I have faith?
ROMANS 1
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

>how do I get faith?
ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce2.jpg (1070x1321, 247.92K)

I’ve read the book. A quantum vacuum isn’t nothing even though Lawrence uses the word over an over. It has both definable properties AND huge amounts of latent energy…whereas nothing has nothing. It’s all work games and it works on dummies like OP who also didn’t read it. No bump

>(((science)))
Consider suicide

did read
nigger
oven
tldr newfag

There is literally no such thing as nothing we have absolutely no proof for the existence of nothing. Even the dark zoid zone between galaxies contains dark matter. You can't even imagine the concept of nothing in your minds eye that's because nothing doesn't exist.

glad I didn’t bump. Inb4 404

>t. Dunning Kruger

> There is literally no such thing as nothing
No shit dumbass.
>we have absolutely no proof for the existence of nothing
Wtf does this even mean? The existence of nothing? Are you baked?

>i have nothing to contribute

Nothing never happens

No, you don't

2 newfags in one thread? keep em comin

>Matt Powell

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nobody cares about your old fairytale book, so why keep quoting it like it has any meaning?

There is no such thing as nothing there is always something matter can not be created or destroyed only distributed

Religious people believe that something came from nothing eg. Doctrine of creation - but what is a nothing? How can we even run experiments on a nothing? How can nothing be observed? Nothing is not a state of affairs. Anybody who makes claims involving a nothing you can safely assume is a brainlet.

Redditoid detected

not an argument

You're gay and I can lift more than you.

doubt it

t. little fruity noodle boy who I could rape (non-gay, roman kind of rape)

sounds like youve never been classically raped like how the greeks do

I'm sure all the fedora tippers who cut off their cock will read this. Since they love science so much like OP