Haven’t heard a single word against sinovac or Sputnik

It’s always Pfizer and co.
Pretty fucking coincidental

Attached: A0609ECF-289D-4A5C-895F-69CC4DFE8E9D.jpg (632x672, 227.72K)

Go away kike rat

Are you Polish? Only Poles can laugh at the unvaccinated this way. Go back to Wykop, Ty pedalska kurwo!

Found you. Here’s my theory, your vaxxes don’t work, hence why you have to force this bulshit narrative that ours are killing people . It’s used to level the playing field

Wow, a communist impersonating a pole and using badly translated polish as proof. Poles will totally not get offended by this

skąd wiesz, że mój polski jest rzekomo "przetłumaczony". Wiem tylko tyle, że OP jest pedałem i robi laskę Michnikowi.

>that ours are killing people
They are, not only that they dont even protect from the virus

>noooo, there isn't
Sputnik """vaccine""" literally able to replicate inside your body due to "mistakes". What could go wrong?
Sinovac """vaccine""" are fucking useless, like any other """vaccine""". The adverse reaction is pretty low (compared to other """vaccine""") until they started tweaking the formulation on August-September 2021 because "It means it's working" meme, causing lots of adverse effects

The memeflag off and show your Israeli flag. Go on kike prove me wrong.

Ok Joomer

Joomer gonna Joo

Attached: Joomer.jpg (1248x1868, 566.86K)

So you’re telling me sinovax is safe and effective
Got you
>/thread

Words and a JPEG. SinoRussians are truly a dead and buried at this point

Every single employee of the illegitimate US Federal government deserves to hang from the neck until dead

Attached: 1651416192017.jpg (1024x799, 112.85K)

I look like that.

My flag confuses and enrages non whites
I see it worked splendidly with a retard like you

The chink seethes when his pathetic ass plan gets found out.

I'm a Washingtonian and you're a redocat

redcoat

You glow.

what's up with the sudden vax shilling again?

>all these totally natural nato memeflags shilling bullshit

Attached: 1659294821784339.gif (248x166, 2.36M)

Enraged by an anti-nato meme. Weak.

>Washingtonian
What you are is a 711 clerk with dreams of collapsing the west. Sorry chinkoid, Xi vowed to Perosi, you’re back to being insignificant (you always were)

Deflection doesn't work, you are just hiding your flag like the cowardly rat you are.

Right, and while you hope and pray I'm a chink or russian in reality you're a faggot simp for King George

Still haven’t heard you say shit against sinovax and sputnik. Are you telling me they’re safe and effective?
Say it you faggot, say it

>schizos
fuck off with that meaningless buzzword already

Say sinovax and sputnik are safe and effective you faggoty Russian filth

Lol, different poster retard. First time here?
I don't have anything to say because I don't care.

You lost. You are a complete failure and the jew is about to cut you off.

Attached: glowniggers tongue my anus.png (1650x578, 603.36K)

Kek, that’s how I know you’re a chink. Still seething about the British. They absolutely devastated you Kekekek

Attached: 1646595173814025.png (521x434, 140.17K)

This meme is antisemetic, reported to the gestapo FBI, and stazi ADL

I'm just not taking it HAHAHAHA
but I also hate the commie invaders. Don't conflate me with the z-tards on here. Most of them are paid shill or came from bunkerchan.

>It’s always Pfizer and co.
>Pretty fucking coincidental
It's not coincidental.
It's because those are the ones available to us. I don't give a shit about sputnik.

Still haven’t heard you denouncing sinovax and sputnik
This 100% confirms my theory, you pathetic faggots are so easily discovered and these schemes and plots are about as autistic and basic as the average russian plebe

>you have to be a paid shill to not support faggot natroon 2.0
kill yourself bongshitter
Z

Attached: slava floydkraine.png (967x890, 863.49K)

It has simply been too long since we've had a good ol' fashioned rebellion, if you think that makes me a chink then you must be some desperate shitskin fed who's ignorant of our history. The most american thing someone can do at this point is violate this tyrannical government
>The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

i dont pick sides when it comes to skins
im just team anglo

Iam unvaccinated, and akshully wonder about the same thing as OP. We always read about nefarious satanist glownigger plots that come from USA, yet somehow never get to know anything about Russian or Chink glownigger plots. Please dont tell me its because eastoids are angelic trad christians who would never harm a fly. This board is obviously skewed. Its pretty sus.

Troon fag detected.

Attached: CC6578FC-6987-4FE9-86D6-1DA850F8F248.jpg (312x280, 35.85K)

Haven’t heard you denounce Sputnik or sinovax

>THE JEWISH CONSPIRACY IS WHY I HAVE NO CHIN!
lol ok.

Attached: 1598771465368.png (917x1661, 39.67K)

You just did. Haven't seen your flag yet Shlomo.

How is this now about Ukraine.
You retards aren’t even hiding anymore hhahaa the schizo gets discovered and goes full bot
>WILL NEVER DENOUNCE GLORIOUS SPUTNIK
>TAKE IT
>Z!!!!