ALARM - Heavy Slide Activity Detected

Very large number of shitty 1PbtID threads; someone has sent their bots into double time to hide something.

The TX Aquarium user may be on to something. Any other happenings that (((they))) might want to obfuscate for some nefarious purpose?

Attached: amazinggif2.gif (383x266, 3.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/futuresgrip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just that vaccine genocide that turned monkeypox endemic and we should have a fucking general every day about it.

Please no stroke-posting in my thread, sir.

Fuck your thread and fuck you faggot

What’s this it popped up on me when I clicked a link in that thread

Attached: 20E0AA64-CDC2-4B57-A679-33D0AEA945F1.jpg (504x190, 23.86K)

I'm out of weed and drinking beer.

Fuck you, bartender.

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

Bump

>1pbtid

Some guy actually went last night

Attached: 08D9D113-4032-4693-BD51-246F8664A2E1.jpg (1284x885, 533.36K)

The post on /x/ seems to still be alive too

Ever since that faggot Dugin's daughter got blown up, there has been a huge influx of shills and 1pbtid bots. I'll be off Any Forums for a while, until the shillcon reaches an acceptable level.

Attached: 1661078982236865.png (689x1014, 708.74K)

Must be getting close to something that is not supposed to be found.

I live 20 minutes from two aquariums and a bullring. This shit is weird. I was in the first thread. I will never forget.

which aquarium did he go to?

we moved to /x/ for now. Anyone have the 17th one that was on Any Forums?

Trying to let yall know posts being archived on TG... can't find bread as they are being taken down.

Has anyone called on Red Skull yet about this topic?

t.me/futuresgrip

The whole operation crossfire documents showing FBI corruption, Trumps RICO lawsuit against Clinton and Co.. Sure its mostly to slide the Aquarium stuff as the spam did not ramp up as heavily until the Aquarium threads started, they really hate it when people try to expose their trafficking.

You leaving means they have succeeded in their objective.

idfk who that is but we prob haven't. I dmed muthar from someordinarygamers because he's like the only YouTuber that knows about Any Forums and he investigates shit sometimes

its the aquariums

Attached: aquariums.png (1240x550, 182.13K)

possibly a pedo ring like monkeygate back in the day

False Aquarium General thread confirmed.

The shills and satanic glowies are trying to stop us uncovering the largest human trafficking operation in modern times.

Keep digging. Start with the Texas locations.

Cartel selling children to witches.

#AquariumGate

Attached: 7892983479234.png (1596x793, 1.21M)

Him claiming to leave is part of achieving their objective - he's knowingly helping them.

Where the fuck are the generals. Did jannies nuke them?

Bump

yeah they keep nuking them

>Had to hop a gate
I was the guy warning you faggots about getting someone shot and killed yesterday. You can shoot trespassers in Texas, you fucking idiots. Go there during business hours, talk the owners, whatever, but please don't trespass

Attached: file.png (1748x694, 113.38K)

So it’s confirmed that this is pizzagate 2.0 then I guess

Attached: 59bhcq.jpg (959x465, 82.08K)

Aquarium bread.

yep pretty likely