This confuse and enrage the american

This confuse and enrage the american.

Attached: euhouse.jpg (600x379, 164.66K)

Also this

Attached: 766561DA-2032-418A-AFD4-6772F27E7DD2.jpg (1269x749, 486.74K)

We have brick houses too.
Fuckin retard tourist

Unless the American lives on the east coast. Or the northern Midwest, or Deep South.

Beautiful house. With all the balconies it makes me think it's an apartment or something.

I've seen both of these.

>thinks the US uses the same architecture everywhere.
Don't be a retard.
We have stick frame houses, timberframe houses, log houses, brick houses, cinderblock houses, concrete houses, even metal houses.

We're a big country.

I love how the worlds going to shit but all eurotrash can talk about on a politics board is homes they never owned or ever will

What that it has no central air?

Yeah these faggots really have nothing better to do. Must be nice jerking each other off while we have to deal with niggers and Jews.

Fucking pansies.

Can you walk to a grocery store though?

why the fuck would you want to share a building with so many random people

it's a house that doesn't fall down and doesn't need to be painted.. nor does it need a new roof.. naturally this would anger those who control the industries of the united states.. well done.

Attached: 940249239434.jpg (425x342, 38.77K)

This confuse and enrage the euroshit

Attached: AC.jpg (1104x720, 223.4K)

>b-but muh house is bigger than your city

Attached: 1643827410669.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

I can, but most Americans can't.
Again, we're a big country.

What am I looking at?

what are the flat rocks on the top of that pile of rocks ?????????

No, no it doesn’t. Must be a hard day for you.

>T4ARD

You can fuck their women when they wagecuck

He doesn't think there's wood in his walls. Show me the process for building a house like this.

Yes. My father owns an apartment in Sugar Hill.

eurofags cope

Attached: truck_on_private_property.jpg (1600x1200, 283.55K)

>My father owns an apartment

I can. I also have a neighborhood bar within walking distance.
How's that heatwave frog?

Some of us actually need insulation because its 38 degrees and 100% humidity outside and we dont want our energy bill to be $500 dollars just to be comfortable in our own home. Must be nice to live in an area where it doesnt go above 22 degrees.

2 central air heating. Must be a 1%er.

Attached: 1661087577709908.jpg (1024x793, 96.86K)

What are those, irregular wood blocks? Pressed sawdust globs painted the color of rocks?

>True freedom is when you’re attached to a land and have to pay be able to leave it

Not really, I'd live there. I bet it's cool in the summer

Or a duplex

Most burgers can’t
Going smoothly tbqh

This as well

God I love being an American, couldnt imagine being a cucked euro.

If you cant own guns you are just nigger cattle to your government.

>getting raped at the pump

Forgot pic

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37.6K)

Gas is 2.85 per gallon where I am right now lol. Its pretty cheap

Yes but why would I?

You IQ must be 2 digits right ?

I can legally own an ar15 if I want.

The only areas that don't have brick and stone houses are those prone to earthquakes. Those where tornadoes are more common are much more likely to have brick and stone houses. Our country is much bigger than yours and has a lot more geography and climate considerations.

All of these can be legally owned and operated in most European countries

Confucius say: user who post in slide thread, slide big faggot cock in his own asshole

Attached: 1postbythisID.jpg (800x1132, 202.25K)

I dont live in a city, i actually have a soul

Your tiny apartment?

Wow……stone houses and dykes on bikes….much surprise so scared…..

Attached: 6631F4C8-9FE4-43F7-A17C-2705BFACABF4.jpg (720x715, 80.28K)

>letting your daughter get force vaxxed by the government or get thrown in a concentration camp without fighting back
shut up australia

>t. pays rent

for self defense? Please show me a euro country that has Stand Your Ground laws. Bonus points if you can find one with permitless conceal carry like half the US has right now too. Also whats the legality of printing your own gun over there? Its fully legal here.

There are thousands of houses like that in Colorado you retard

>I have a soul

Attached: B9DD4BE8-C281-4B45-90F7-8508392AA3D0.jpg (1500x1101, 938.81K)

mutt please

Attached: 1093.png (2499x784, 2.06M)

You can carry around a concealed weapon and legally use it to defend yourself without any kind of permit?

Please feel free to explain to me how the serfdom you call owning a house is worse than my situation

But you don't.

Bruh you literally need a loicense to transport a rifle in your car (only trunk too kek)
>No civilian may carry any weapons in a public place. A special form allows a civilian to apply for a 1-year carry license, which allows them to carry a handgun and a maximum of 50 rounds if they are "exposed to exceptional risks to their life". In practice, such authorizations are rare.
Oof

accurate.
america is like australia, but the creatures that want to kill us are borderline illusionary. sometimes it's just trailertrash tripping on meth shooting at their shadows tho.

Why can't Americans afford proper wood?
Why do they rely on OSB?

Not just there but basically any colonial built House will have stone.

>True freedom is being surrounded by niggers and you have to get robbed in order to leave your home
You will always seethe euro cuck

kek /thread

Attached: italy_piedmont_village.jpg (1200x630, 120.33K)

This may surprise you euro retard, but theres so much rural space in America you can really live where you want. Don"t forgot you are far smaller than several of our individual states.

I don’t need to because I don’t live in a crime riddled society and am fit enough to not get bothered

Attached: A79263ED-CCA2-4687-8339-9346053F9098.png (1945x3012, 144.86K)

quit projecting spaghetti nigger
you will never be relevant

I live in a brick house. This confuses the amerimutt.

Why project American society onto Europe though?

>euromuslims' greatest architectural achievement is stacking rocks
Woah..

No that's every europoor city.