Poland during the communist times

Couldn't have rock music, bananas and dildos. This is the reason, why we Poles are so butthurt towards Russia. Change my mind.

Attached: poland.jpg (250x156, 1.76K)

I'm waiting kekekekekeke

All self-hating niggers should be hanged on lampposts.

As much as communism crippled you guys economically, in terms of resisting globohomo and darkskins, it's been the best thing since fascism.

poland is the only other country in europe that deserves respect

the rest are losers and cucks

I hate both Poland and Russia, checkmate.

It would be stupid if Poland wasn't butthurt towards Russia.

Why would we change your mind.

I mean zsrr forced their boring soullesness on the entire central europe. And being soulless either makes you brainless zombie like russians or it makes you angry

We got angry

In all seriousness, I hate Russia even more than Poland. It's not Poland's fault we have shitty politicians.

Hahaha, so fucking true!

huh
Whos fault is it?

Ironically Poland during communist times was the most nationalistic, ethnically homogenous, militarized and proud country
In 1968 communist Poland even banished much of the Jews

Capitalism took it all away and sold the country out

kek

Yeah, but we had more Russkies here, do you love them? I hate Russkies so much.

Was Tsarist Poland ok? It looked pretty

Zbygniew uspokuj sie, lepsze czasy sa pred nami

Spotted a Polish American

My dad is a truck driver and he used to smuggle dildos to Poland in the late 80s. I thnk he said the profit marguin was like 2700%.

Slavs make the fourth best immigrants. Behind Anglos, Germans, and Celts. Then again, any white immigration is good immigration. Unless they're fat.

Its over.

Attached: 1660761602252891.jpg (303x335, 27.59K)

>no bananas

A horrible fate Ukraine is trying to prevent

Attached: czlowiekmaupa.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

Hard pill is probably that it was better than Commonwealth for 90% of people, because of feudal reforms.

What you are saying is: let's make our home as shitty as possible so no one wants to break in instead of just buying better locks

Feudal reform happened 70 years in. And what's giga funny, is that it was 1000 times better for Polish serfs than for the Russuan ones. Since it only happened as a reaction to January Uprising Polish serfs got preferential treatment yo stop them from revolting, getting land ownership and other privlages. Russian serfs got jewd over so hard they basically got nothing and had to pay for it.

This!

give me back my bike, pavelszrzdz

>pavelszrzdz
I kek'd

Attached: rockwpolsce.jpg (1079x607, 58.81K)

Spbp
/thread

Based NIECH ŻYJE PZPR!
>The birth rate was high and the population almost doubled between 1947 and 1989 and remained above replacement levels. The party's most successful accomplishment, however, was the rebuilding of ruined Warsaw after World War II and the complete riddance of illiteracy, which stood at 30% in 1931 and at 2% in 1988
> The Polish Peoples Republic had a high-imprisonment rate but one of the lowest crime rates in the world. This was often glorified by the ruling Polish United Worker's Party, which described Poland as a safe and educated near-Utopian society.
>As a result of the migrations and the Soviet Unions altered borders the population of Poland became one of the most ethnically homogeneous in the world. Virtually all people in Poland claim Polish nationality, with Polish as their native tongue.

Attached: 1621865654287.png (901x646, 858.99K)