Dan Crenshaw

So.... What happen with this guy? Seems like when he first appeared he was a new bad-ass For-The-People Conservative and it seemed like he was expected to be like an emotionally-reserved Trump (assertive but controlled). Now I see a lot of hate for this guy, that he's a RINO and the Millenial John McCain? I know Eric July (a.k.a. YoungRippa, creator of the RippaVerse) fuckin' hates his guts.

Attached: images.jpg (186x271, 7.52K)

care to point to instance where he has btfo'd globohomo? if you cant, then you have your answer.

Hell if I know, I guess the media stopped pushing him. He's just a reincarnation of that dead faggot John McCain. He doesn't actually believe anything and will go whichever way the wind blows like all the faggot warmongering Republicans. It's too bad he didn't die in Iraq (or wherever he lost his eye) while invading the homes of Iraqi people to "fight terrorism" because now we have to deal with this faggot in politics.

World Economic Forum Puppet who exploits his veteran status for money while screwing over veterans.

I remember when Pete Davidson had to go on SNL and give a public apology to Crenshaw after making fun of him.
Super liberal Pete Davidson went on a super liberal television show and apologized to a Republican.

That's when I learned everything I needed to know about Dan Crenshaw.

Hes WEF. That makes him walking cancer.

It turns out the NeoCon is really short-sighted

Attached: Carlos.jpg (225x225, 6.59K)

Attached: dc.jpg (1332x465, 236.34K)

This gay pirate loves gun control

>World Economic Forum Puppet who exploits his veteran status for money while screwing over veterans.
Basically this.

Why would you trust a pirate?

I'm not even racist but he literally just is the ultimate MIGA neocon candidate. Totally cringe.

WEF plant neocon billionaire who made more money than entire countries' annual budget by insider-trading throughout this "war" in cockholistan.

he got ripped to shreds by Bro Rogan because he couldn't out-debate him why he's against cannabis legalization
imagine getting mentally annihilated by bro rogan

Failed Antichrist attempt

It seemed like Corporate/Legacy/Establishment media hated his ass at first but they've been quiet as fuck about him, especially with any smears and shit.

Neocon pro Israel and WEF

It's literally Wayne Lambright with an eyepatch.

Lmao; good point. Gotta stop being so naive and notice more shit like that.

wasnt that crowder ? and wasnt that rogan just sperging out ?

FPBP
fuck that globohomo piece of shit

That did it for me too. Dude is clearly Patch McCain.

If you ever believed this zogbot was legit then you're a dumb nigger.

Attached: 1660968676574168m.jpg (1024x576, 88.81K)

He fought for ZOG. Which isn't to say lots of people are deluded into muh military defenders, and many of those learn the truth.
But this guy was an officer and SEAL if I'm not mistaken. He saw it all firsthand. Did he ever come out and say it's all bullshit? Does he ever criticize the federal government?
He's a globohomo trooper. That's what he was as a SEAL, and that's what he's now as a politician. His actions prove it.

He lost his eye to a stray kidney stone in a gay piss orgy. To this day the owner of the stone has never been identified

Turns out he's an anti-gun pro immigration faggot RINO plant and people rightfully see through his facade. The media no longer props this loser up anymore because the cat is out of the bag and his fake persona isn't credible anymore.

Hes not even a vet. Lost his eye in a gay club accident.

Eyepatch McCain. Wef young leader

>The media no longer props this loser up anymore because the cat is out of the bag
This should be all the proof anyone needs. They couldn't talk about him enough when he first emerged onto the political landscape. Now that his true colors have been shown he's no longer a useful controlled opposition asset.

He supports the Uas blank check policy to kill as many Ukrainians and Russians as possible while making his donors in the weapons industry wealthy. The MIC slept for 6 fucking months after the fall of Afghanistan before it Jewed up a way to start throwing billions of dollars back into the machine.

Fuck any politician who stands for this.

Attached: 57743929-10810777-image-a-19_1652380507719.jpg (634x291, 37.36K)