The future is black

The future is black

Attached: 1661083290506543[2].png (1080x1500, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/CGQNp8Pl_SU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's great that the severed heads aren't the ugliest part of this trash.

Attached: 1616274250304.jpg (688x576, 136.77K)

this doesn’t count.

post the REAL black art, the finger paintings and the shit stains you stupid racist.

i dont know but even the very language you speak it's white origin, everything about blacks its gotta have to steal from whites. youre the scum of the world blacktards, you dont do anything to jump forward ON YOUR OWN FOR ONCE! jeez even the chinks complain about you

>lightly jogs away from machete wielding hambeasts

NO

Attached: ytu766bvccx.jpg (577x669, 82.91K)

powerful! it's time the whites finally get what's coming to them. SLAY QUEENS! SLAY!

If whites go, niggers won't last a year. Who do they think is gong to take care of them, Asians?

Love the Lechuza art style

Attached: file.png (768x512, 532.49K)

I'm moving to a quiet neighborhood. With good schools.

Thats' right,
white people are so passe,
they are yesterday's news, old and washed up
the future belongs to greatness,
the future belongs to The People Of Color
the true people of the earth, a vibrant people
bold colors
not bland whites, beige and greys
The colorful future
not the grey dead past

And starving

Or in other words
>the future is dark
Which I agree on.

If you gotta remind others the future is black,

you're still living in a White World.

What is up with whites and loving work so much? Is it a God thing?

politically speaking, when i was in kindergarten i used to think about climbing into my class-toilet and letting everyone know it was okay to pee on me
Only pee though and only on my chest, but of course our teacher was free to do as she pleased

what are the implications of me being brainwashed by degenerate kikes before even making it to public education?

kek

Attached: nnnn45tryfu763.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

I want to live on a farm.

even if you agreed with whatever tired message the artist is trying to convey...

who would want something so disgusting hanging in their house/gallery/business etc?

the racist white forms of entertainment and culture on the left will be replaced.
THAT'S A GOOD THING

*bleak

If it wasn't so sad, I would be laughing right now.

Attached: 1658693324869870.jpg (200x202, 28.51K)

Beautiful and empowering!

Attached: 82AEE47F-ACBC-4D10-8F2E-9454628A5AD8.jpg (907x1833, 1.08M)

Reminder this artist painted the Obamas' official portraits. They chose him.

Subconsciously, even the artist knows that niggers are uglier than a literal severed head from a white person KEK

it's their racist arrogance and their entrenched beliefs of white supremacy that makes them driven to success

>ruttenberg

Your just a bunch of fucking backwards leg eating faggots

Rent free, nigger.

No pre-contact Black society ever created a written language, weaved cloth, forged steel, invented the wheel or plow, devised a calendar, a code of laws, systems of measurement or math, or built a multi-story structure or sewer, or drilled a well, or irrigated, or created any agriculture, or built a road-worthy or sea-worthy vessel. They never domesticated animals, mined underground natural resources, or produced any kind of mechanical device.

Whites unlocked the secrets of DNA and relativity, launched satellites, created automation, discovered electricity and nuclear energy, invented automobiles, aircraft, submarines, radio, television, computers, medicine, telephones, light bulbs, photography and countless other technological miracles. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, orbit it by spacecraft, walk on the moon, probe beyond the solar system, climb the highest peaks, reach both Poles, exceed the sound barrier and descend to the ocean's depths.

Blacks cannot even feed themselves and no black person has the capacity to read this in its entirety.

Attached: bb6tyfg76443.gif (550x563, 86.92K)

The future is female.

The future is WHITE.

Attached: Skip_-_True_Israel_Regathering.jpg (1350x1350, 604.08K)

It's still on Instagram on the original artist's account: instagram.com/p/CGQNp8Pl_SU/

13k likes

Fucking Krauts!

>Rabbi
>happy about cutting off the heads of Whites
Like pottery.

While that may be true, we've got to consider that the negroes' manipulation of our language and culture is now seeping back into us. I've seen white teenage kids sagging damn near to their knees, speaking like a negro with the use of "nigga", forcing themselves to speak with that accent. It's one thing if they're from the south and have the accent, its another if they deliberately talk like a nigger.

No we wont be putting up with niggers running around doing as they please and no you can tell the WEF we wont be doing anything they want either!
Now off you fuck