Listening to a trans person may do you some good

I'm a trans individual who has been on Any Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender affirmation surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

Attached: eleonore_by_kevinfu510_dddi47e-pre.jpg (942x848, 81.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8839957/
vocaroo.com/
voca.ro/11O89xX7xsDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based and true.

You're a delusional faggot. You need to be committed to a men's psychiatric ward.

Didn't read and you will never effortlessly look or be female

Attached: girls night.jpg (744x514, 47.49K)

Biology 101 lesson: sex cannot be changed.

chemo patient here. Kill yourself
>Many such cases

Attached: sad.png (297x210, 9.92K)

>gender affirmation surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria
Liar
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8839957/

didnt read, ur dumb and gay, also fat

Attached: 1631469233559.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

Typical objectively false statements from a delusional tranny post. Spbp kys nigger sage

Thanks for practicing responsible eugenics and voluntarily sterilizing yourself to remove your tainted mentally ill genetics from the collective gene pool. The world will be a better place if you and all your ilk can't pass on your diseased dna. Also you're saving everyone money on bullets

Attached: 1657294613894.jpg (640x640, 38.75K)

>Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Post Vocaroo of you reading this, now.

vocaroo.com/

I will not dance for the amusement of you people. Im here to discuss the topics listed, not post my voice or body for your sick pleasure

Attached: pridehrt.jpg (720x589, 56.25K)

I must to congratulate you for removing your wh*te genes from USA's genepool. It's a blessing, that you will never be able to contribute into the replenishment of manpower. Also you became much safer for you are now much weaker and less aggressive.
Don't forget, than self-defence and home security - is a masculine falloid fascistic practics, so please never ever try to learn how to protect yourself in the case of crime. Use only social networks to express your concerns on society, it's much safe and effective (experts said that).

I for one encourage it. If we forcibly sterilized low value dysgenic males it would be considered evil. Instead the low value dysgenic males are paying tens of thousands of dollars to sterilize themselves and its considered stunning and brave. In a generation or two there will be no more people like you because you chose to enact darwinism on yourself

Attached: 1658717461210339m.jpg (801x1024, 144.44K)

>Wall of text
stopped reading half way through because it is literally mental gymnastics.
Just end your life already you fucking abomination. We are not interested, we do not care, and we will never accept you. The fact that you feel the need to be here to argue with us and make everything about you shows what a pathetic and petty person you are.
Go away.

Attached: 1660868282641131.jpg (356x374, 36K)

Why don't you "people" ever shut the fuck up about your identity fetish?

Attached: no-trans-fat.png (225x225, 18.5K)

Why is it so hard for trannies to admit they aren't their biological sex and there's things they should never get access to based on their sex?

Why does it always go back to 'whatabouts' like bringing up intersex and infertile people instead of just acknowledging you're born male and your sex isn't your gender?

Intersex people have repeatedly asked to not be involved as their issue is a problem with their body, a mess of partially formed halves of both genitals that's almost never actually fertile. Infertile people always will have the body structure to support life, just not the capability for it. You can transplant a uterus/womb/ovaries into a infertile female and because her bone structure is different from a male she'll survive. You can't transplant a female's sexual organs into a male's because he doesn't have the right parts for it. He doesn't have a specially directed blood vein, he doesn't have widened hips, he doesn't have organs that can stretch and compress.

Trans men can't have prostate exams. Trans women can't get ectopic pregnancies or bleed monthly. So why lie to yourself about being "biologically" the gender you think you are?

Trannies are the endgame of feminism's jew led abuse of young boys. They are cutting out the middleman (women) by creating a new class of eunuchs and trying to create a perverse form of feudalism.
Jews cannot maintain what they have without destroying the formation of new generational wealth. I do not hate you; I pity you, I am sorry the pathetic adults in this country failed to protect you from disgusting parasites that must tear down others to survive.

There is no difference between sex and gender. No amount of estrogen will change your chromosomes you faggot zippertit

>visually passing
Post a pic and let pol be the judge

Thank you for making the world a better place by removing your inferior toxic genetics from our pool. Sterilizing yourselves saves us the effort of forcibly sterilizing you. Now all thats left is finding a way to convince niggers to do the same

Attached: 1655443471389.jpg (494x512, 26.41K)

There is no genuine discussion to be had with you. You are mentally ill. Trans people do not exist, they are made up.

we dont need to sterilize the blacks if they kill their babies on their own

I just need to eat a real pussy not a dick wound hole

Trannies are a waste of time and resources. Do yourself a favour and keep your trannie shit to yourself before you get the pipe

I mean.. the jews, arabs, and chinese all round up africans for mass sterilization to this day so i guess that's already being taken care of

Attached: 1658959252534622.png (359x450, 246.89K)

I took HRT as a kid for pituitary problems. This isn't a joke a you treating it like candy is disgusting.

Attached: 1626892784340.jpg (497x506, 93.16K)

Didn't read. Join the 41 club.

this board doesnt even listen to w*men cunt, nevermind trannies.

This.

all we need to do is stop feeding niggers
bam under 15% global population in a generation or 2

Attached: HAHAlmaoetc.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

how about not encouraging trannies to groom incels into the tranny pipeline u dyke.

Gay lmao

Attached: FF0BE378-4230-4585-99B6-44425FD91AA6.gif (250x250, 1.69M)

>I'm a trans individual
Opinion discarded.

Attached: your kind.jpg (343x147, 10.32K)

i seen enough horrors on screen i don't need another one irl
try looking into a mirror for fucking 5 minutes straight and then come back and tell me

Attached: horror.jpg (380x378, 40.85K)

>I'm a trans individual
No you're a wokeist contractor here to make your 30 pieces of silver.

all fields

Attached: didntreadlol.jpg (1080x1003, 108.85K)

The problem is that most of this is asserted without evidence and can be dismissed without evidence. And what absolutely tiny amount of legitimate research that has gone into transitioning is hotly contested by equal research that goes the other way, this is especially true for gender reassignment surgery for example, there's just as many studies showing negative effect or no effect as a positive effect. And in fact one of the reasons that the UK shut down the main NHS clinic for this type of surgery is specifically a lack of any decent data on this. What little data that does support it is clearly ideologically influenced, there's far more ideology that's not based in medical science than real actual medical science. There's also a very strong ideological push to deny the existence of detransitioners and the immense damage done to them.

You've flipped the burden of proof on estrogen for males, it's standard practice in medical science and really any science that you need to prove the efficacy of your medicine, not rely on the fact others have proved it's bad for you.

No trans people pass in real life, and male voices with an adams apple giving the voice a deeper tone is obvious to even untrained ears. The affirmation you get on passing is from other delusional trans people and radical ideologues.

Again you've flipped the burden of proof on trans children with regards to estrogen, extremely intellectually dishonest. The fact that girls don't pass is not psychological abuse, it's facing reality for what it is. This is why so many trans people kill themselves, because they're given false expectations by people like you, and when the full weight of how grotesque they are actually hits home, they can't handle it. There's a reason why it's standard psychological procedure not to indulge mental patients in their delusion, because it's profoundly dangerous for them when their mental state is shown to be out of line with their reality.

voca.ro/11O89xX7xsDY

I don't know guys, do I pass?

Lol

I will listen to their screams as i cut off pieces of them and blend them, force feeding then the slurry with a funnel.