So what happened to all the vaxtards dying and becoming bitcoin miners in their graves?

So what happened to all the vaxtards dying and becoming bitcoin miners in their graves?

Attached: FaoozA9UcAAyYYm.jpg (1200x900, 186.79K)

Tell my why you took the vaccine.

The only people on here that said everyone would die are Zionist shills. Any Forums took the stance from the very beginning that the only thing that would happen to the vaccinated is they would develop auto immune disorders and a small number would die from complications. Which is exactly what happened.

>pol is one person

Yes that’s what I told me and so I know it’s true because they say so.

It takes 2 years
Divided into subsections of 2 weeks

Like they were supposed to all drop dead immediately.

>Expecting pol to be right

Lurk more newfag

I think 2 years is enough time to determine whether or not something is going to kill you. They will develop skin disorders mostly.

so what's the point ?
making peoples sick sell them more meds ?
is that it ?

admitting the vaccine doesn't work well and having distrust in the US gov and pharma system is pretty much a normie tier opinion now, idk why you guys can't be happy with being right and have to set the goalpost to such retarded distances like the red deer faggots

I though some cool Children of Men scenario at least. Still expect something crazy to happen by 2025

vaccine deaths are a conspiracy theory.
take your meds

Attached: 1660511110345321.webm (1106x576, 2.11M)

Two more weeks

Because I read and watch a lot of fiction. Everything I know tells me the mRNA story is far from over. WAGMI

Something crazy will happen. The liberals who took it are going to be angry and look for someone to blame. Its pretty much guaranteed.

Kek the WEF shills are worse than shareblue. Never taking the clotshot.

Attached: 1658847696312744.jpg (720x720, 453.92K)

Being retarded about some other shit probably. Your death rates have spiked noticeably though, that's why countries have started hiding data about covid in general. If the vaccines were truly safe and effective then they wouldn't hesitate to gloat and blare it in our ears constantly. You probably won't drop dead by the millions but who knows what kind of long term effects it will have, nobody will be able to say for sure for at least a decade, and even then the constant fuckery with stats and lack of controlled experiments will still be muddying the waters.
This is why you don't turn medicine into a fucking political battle, it's truly psychotic, but I guess that's the world we live in now.

you interpret it three ways, one is that they didn't have control, the virus was a lab escapee and the vaccine rushed up, two is that they wanted to crash the economy for 'purposes' which would be great reset or NWO, and third least likely is a matter of coincidences that they in turn profited on (big pharma and WEF)

A combination of the 1st and 3rd is probably the most likely actually, kikes are opportunists first and foremost and their long term planning skills have always turned out to be total dogshit. There's also more than just jews and banks looking to dominate the planet, if it really was just one perfectly cooperative group of people running everything down to the insignificant little ones then we'd already be living in a police state hell straight out of a science fiction novel instead of this terminally retarded clusterfuck that is pretty clearly falling apart.

vaxtards are dying, and their cause of death is unknown according to the (((medical))) establishment. They're trying to cover it up at this point.

>Based digits
It’s how most drug companies stay in business.
It’s almost funny how troons haven’t figured out they are the new opioid addicts. If they quit they revert back to normal and can never be fixed. They have them as a customer for life.

Attached: 6246F0B1-F012-4A72-931E-562C359C9068.jpg (2048x1804, 828.08K)

Just because it hasn't happened to you yet doesn't mean its not going to. People are dying everyday from these shots

the fuck are you talking about, everyone knows china is bitcoin.