Putin kills Ukrainians

>Putin kills Ukrainians
>Suddenly no electricity in the entire Europe

Can any big-brain explain this to me?

Attached: max_g480_c12_r2x3_pd20.jpg (675x900, 101.66K)

yes.

Putin is doing Polish incels/NEETs by sending hordes of 18-30 year old women their way. If you are Polish, be sure to thank Putin today.

Attached: Australian women.png (485x523, 324.85K)

Not my problem

BIG
FAT
NIGGERS

Advertising companies must be owned by jews

You think?

russia and china just struck with a bioweapon will all be dead by the end of the week!!!!!!!!! the end is near!!!!

Germany can't hold Poland's hand forever.

Attached: European Union.png (640x1205, 309.4K)

>europe refuses to buy from russia
I think that goes between those two.

Electricity is a privilege, not a right

The supporters of globohomo need to suffer and feel real physical pain and loss for their actions, let's see how many of them are willing to starve and freeze to death for their cause.

>cut trade
>no more fuel for power plants
Is this really so hard?

They sell gas and oil to yerope. Meaning, yurope would pay russia’s war effort. That’s about the gist of it. Also sanctions and shit.

Europe buys electricity from Russia?

>Suddenly no electricity in the entire Europe
then how are you on Any Forums

Huh? We have so much coal and atom in EU that it's insane. It looks like a conspiracy.

Stock up on some firewood kurwa, winter is coming

Attached: 1654627782329.jpg (677x579, 161.85K)

I work for the government.

>coal
Sorry, not "green" enough.
>atom
How many nuclear power plants have been shut down all over Europe during the last 20 years?

Winters in Poland never go below 10 degrees C. I will just sleep at work where the taxpayer pays for electricity.

ok

Please get some solar panels for your shack.

eurofags will freeze to death then we amermutts will inherit all their property for free. I cant wait

Well the UN declared a proxy/economic war on the people that supplied them with most of their fuel. The UN also thinks that nuclear is not green enough to use. So now they look like they do not have enough "green" energy to support their own demands. Either hubris or a conspiracy, the outcome is the same.