Attached: 00 JF.jpg (2080x2600, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTEUkn_g6Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=h6fwzJCUdv0
youtu.be/sL6QJSdqlt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews responsible for this

What a sloppy clown

This is the most based man alive right now and his photo is the OP in the most based thread on Any Forums right now. Leftybros, can we ever lose?

Any other Pennsylvania anons here? I'm conflicted about pic related. On one hand, he seems based and his opponent is a kike, and I'm tempted to vote for Mastriano to prevent giving kikes more power. But on the other hand, he's going to ban abortion entirely, which will inevitably cause a shitload of niggers and retards to be born. He also started cucking and said he rejects all forms of antisemitism, so he probably won't do shit to undermine Jewish power. Should I vote for him or not?

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=eTEUkn_g6Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=h6fwzJCUdv0

Attached: Doug_Mastriano.jpg (600x750, 50.32K)

Gonna need a QRD on this.

Why do progressives always fall for grifters like this?

PA is mind numbingly corrupt

Attached: pureoyvey1.png (596x713, 355.93K)

Literally a giant retard.

Theres always someone willing to sell you a dream.

Why is that shirt wearing that man?

>Why do progressives always fall for grifters like this?
You’re confused, that’s not Dr. Oz. The people of PA love Fetterman because he looks and sounds like one of them, and the policies he supports have had a direct tangible and positive impact on their lives. They like him, because he’s proven himself worthy of being liked

youtu.be/sL6QJSdqlt0

Kill yourself

yeah, he's basically a Christian Nationalist and a military hero. We need a Republican Governor.

He is wearing the blue collar thing like a costume. Spoiled rich kid living off his parents pretending to be an everyman.
His next day of hard work will be his first.

That is your progressive hero. Self respect is a luxury progressives can ill afford and they must take what they can get.

Yes, you are not alone

imagine that thing killing you

>this guy comes from a super rich family
>tries to look like a depression era hobo to scam votes
Lol it’s funny that it will work: Fuck Dr.Oz

Jewish puppet

HOLY KEK

The difference being that Dr Oz is rich and out of touch and doesn’t even make an attempt to come across as relatable and on top of it his policies would actually shit on the working families who’s votes he’s trying to get. So on the one hand you have Fetterman who looks and sounds like the people of PA and has already proven himself with leadership that’s made people’s lives better, or Dr. Oz who isn’t even from PA and just comes across as some rich out of touch asshole who’s there to be a puppet for the wealthy ruling class. It starts to make sense why Fetterman is beating him by almost 20 points

Attached: D902515C-F9EA-4C2E-9EC2-DD2F239A3EB7.jpg (1170x1518, 253.43K)

he'll never win

Attached: SafeAndEffective__.gif (800x600, 1.81M)

>The difference being that Dr Oz is rich and out of touch and doesn’t even make an attempt to come across as relatable and on top of it his policies would actually shit on the working families who’s votes he’s trying to get. So on the one hand you have Fetterman who looks and sounds like the people of PA and has already proven himself with leadership that’s made people’s lives better, or Dr. Oz who isn’t even from PA and just comes across as some rich out of touch asshole who’s there to be a puppet for the wealthy ruling class. It starts to make sense why Fetterman is beating him by almost 20 points
Keep trying to justify the false polls and voter fraud.

>should i file my good goy ballot with the left kike or the right kike? this is such an impossible choice!!!!!!!

Sneed

His opponent (((Dr. Oz))) supports baby dick mutilation. That alone makes me want to vote for Fetterman.

Attached: dr oz circumcision.png (720x845, 183.56K)

Dresses like a fucking janny

I reckon I’ll have me some of the big uns

How will the governor ban abortion statewide RETARD????? GO BACK TO BASIC CIVICS

Cope

Attached: fetterman chance of winning.png (763x727, 132.41K)

>The people of PA love Fetterman because he looks and sounds like one of them,
You are a paid shill and you spam this exact phrase in every fucking thread on the topic!

>who looks and sounds like the people of PA
Look, here is the EXACT phrase again! Who is paying these people?

Lol look at his poll numbers- Fetterman doesn’t need to pay anyone to shill for him. Oz on the other hand should probably really consider it, seeing as how he’s been getting his shit pushed in for the last several months

>392020476
>ACKTCHUALLY the typical Pennsylvanian gets 50k per year from mommy and daddy
You aren’t fooling even a single person. No more (You)s either, tough

>shit pushed in
Interesting phrase since that’s what’s coming your way sooner than you think