100% SAFE & EFFECTIVE™ - Playing Frisbee is lethal

A student died suddenly on Saturday, August 6th, 2022 after suffering from cardiac arrest while playing frisbee with family members. Owen Cotty, a 16-year-old junior at Methacton High School in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania died suddenly earlier this month as he was playing frisbee with his father and uncle.

“On August 6th, 2022, Owen was playing frisbee with his father and Uncle when he fell to the ground,” an entry on a fundraising campaign read. “CPR was administered immediately, and first responders were on the scene rapidly, but despite best efforts, he could not be resuscitated.” “He left behind his parents, Adam and Tamala Cotty, and his older Sister Felicity, as well as extended family and friends. His sudden and unexpected passing has left a gigantic hole in our hearts. It is our goal to see his mission of programming and service continue through this scholarship,” according to the GoFundMe campaign set up as a scholarship fund in memory of Owen Cotty.

archive ph/moLaB

Attached: 16-Year-Old Dies Suddenly After Suffering Cardiac Arrest While Playing Frisbee with Family Members cover.jpg (663x871, 283.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/injuries-emergencies/sports-injuries/Pages/Sudden-Cardiac-Death.aspx
publications.aap.org/pediatrics/article/129/4/e1094/32355/Pediatric-Sudden-Cardiac-Arrest
theethicalskeptic.com/2022/08/20/houston-we-have-a-problem-part-1-of-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Article

Attached: 16-Year-Old Dies Suddenly After Suffering Cardiac Arrest While Playing Frisbee with Family Members article.jpg (826x4676, 773.86K)

SHILL
this person does not exist, and your agenda is a farce

>OH LOOK THAT THREAD AGAIN!

Attached: safe_and_effective.jpg (1024x1020, 156.95K)

Klaus needs to give you better scripts.

daddy trusted his own psy-ence

Attached: cotty.png (1069x592, 359.77K)

That means it's working

Clearly a case of summer uterus.
If he had his booster none of this would happen.
I blame conspiritards and anti-vaxxers.

oh yeah, frisbee is an absolutely brutal sport. Especially in our modern age of doping and roids and shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-17-10-38-33-737_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 1.05M)

death wave increasing

Attached: IMG_20220817_102155.jpg (1080x986, 411.35K)

Need my ass gangbanged

You sure showed us. Klaus will be very proud of you and might even let you suck his cock.

more deaths

Attached: IMG_20220816_193124.jpg (1080x1402, 435.06K)

the elite are correct. 80% of humans should be killed off

Attached: 1660606707574432.jpg (1021x1024, 253.31K)

You are free to kill yourself anytime you want.

>Methanol high school
Perhaps it wasn't the jab this time.

this is the best you have?

>According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 2,000 young, seemingly healthy people under age 25 in the United States die each year of sudden cardiac arrest.
healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/injuries-emergencies/sports-injuries/Pages/Sudden-Cardiac-Death.aspx

>memeflag
>"if he was so smart, why did he die?"

Attached: 1659658937389328.gif (400x400, 844.49K)

>published after vaxxies already started dying off
>definitely not gaslighting propaganda

You clearly have poor reading comprehension, the linked studies were not published after the pandemic, this is from 2012, you dope. It's schizophrenic to make connections where none exist (the man in a suit at the corner MUST be monitoring me, the TV ad MUST have been talking to me, etc). Use your brain, these events have occurred way before 2020, you need data to indicate a trend to suggest an anomaly and causation relationship to the vaccine.
publications.aap.org/pediatrics/article/129/4/e1094/32355/Pediatric-Sudden-Cardiac-Arrest

is it me or only white people are dying?

>uhg newfag running defense for the clotshot
lmao
lol, even

everyone knows frisbee players are always smoking mushrooms and tripping on the pot

This is actually true.

Shitskins were the least likely population groups to take the clot shot.

A lot of normie soft brained white libtards got the clot shot, and even virtue signaled about it.

While I would never wish death of people, I won't miss them. They could not be reached.

>death wave increasing
theethicalskeptic.com/2022/08/20/houston-we-have-a-problem-part-1-of-3/
>downvoted
bump

Oi vey!

Attached: vaxx working.webm (820x480, 2.58M)

So it was Joe Rogan?

it has all the links and the author there.
Go get your booster you fucking dumb cunt.