Being used

Does anyone else get this feeling White discontent is just being used to take power over normies instead of saving Whites
I get the feeling that the lack of action politically over the FBI happenings and immigration is just a sign nobody really wants to save us, just enslave us

Attached: 1652474544807.png (1254x654, 585.68K)

ALL POSTS ON Any Forums ARE MADE BY BOTS. THERE ARE NO GENUINE POSTS BEING MADE. EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED.

fpbp
unless this is fabricated too kek

ELON NEEDS TO REVISIT

CHINESE ZOOMOIDS ARE NOW UNDEREMPLOYED

GLOBAL RECESSION TIME
ITS HAPPENING

Yea probably

yeah
I work 2 seasons a year
I work hard for like 6-8 months
and skate by the rest of the year
I have no desire to be a slave musky boy

MIGAtards and faggy right wingers worship the jew Conmanlet Musk.
The same fag who isn't liquid but larps likes he's a rich super genius and he backed out of buying twitter.

His company is so poorly managed, that he has to employ chink insects for cheap to turn a profit. On top of subsidies, ev credits, Bitcoin fraud.

Being forced to "work hard" for people that hate you and despise you really sucks.

work and philandering are very different elon

nigger you can't speak your mind openly in any work place so fucking kill yourself you fat retard i'm not going where i'm not allowed to speak or act or think how i bloody want to

The billionaire political class doesn't give the slightest fuck about white people

Attached: 2.png (1251x926, 451.32K)

OY VEY! HOW DARE YOU NOT BE LIKE THE SLAVE-MINDED BUGMEN WORKING WITH NO RIGHTS!!!! NOOOOOO YOU MUST BE BUGMEN TOO AND DEVOTE ENTIRE LIFE TO WORK NO FREE TIME NO SAFETY!!!!! BUGMEN NO VALUE LIFE BUGMEN SLAVE TO WORK YOU MUST BE TOO!

I only know one thing: whites aren't doing a fucking thing to save themselves. In fact, they're aiding in their own destruction. And I'm talking about whites on ALL sides.

Tang ping. Elon knows fuck all about China. They just have a lot of workers, so you don't see the literally hundreds of millions doing the bare minimum.

There is no conspiracy whites are just trash and soft because of their place in history
Someone else is going to come for the number one spot and it’s just how the world works
Islamic world or Asian tigers is leader of the new era
India will have a lot of power too
Then in a hundred years it will be Africans

Elon Musk is the most low effort controlled opposition out there.

Whites created hyper capitalistic multi racial societies and will be the first victim of it
Whites have put themselves on the chopping block
Should blame your ancestors for making race such a big thing in the past and now getting swallowed by the same legacy

>Islamic world
retard take
opinion shat on

Attached: 1541722807647.jpg (944x670, 64.88K)

Watch for the private jets going to Denver airport.
WEF

did you really think some billionaire or politician or jesus christ was going to walk by and save you from your own complacency?
things only improve when forced to under threat of violence
natural selection is a universal law that applies to all behavior
people never got together and did nice things because they were so generous and loving
they did because they'd fucking die if they refused

We live in a self serving society where everyone wants satisfaction just by existing. We have representation that doesn't represent the actual modest lifestyle.

We must make policy more centric to the lifestyle of the average working class. That means not paying attention to celebrities, not being affluent online and promoting families that have benefited from the system.

If the only people currently succeeding in life are those who live outside of the system, and the law is weaponized against those who live within the system then we are living in nothing short of a tyrannical dictatorship.

The ideas of the oppressed are sold back to them, and at a surcharge as if somehow it wasn't their own concept. If life is about oppressing those who are inspirational then you'll have nothing more than ants falling in line. I am no ant, as I am an individual.

If my understanding of life is squashed for being ant-like then I will find no solace in falling in line just to serve those who hold the magnifying glass over me. I will not serve a system that is more willing to oppress me and steal my ideas, just to appropriate them as their own. I am the ultimate individual and that mentality will never be stolen from me. It is my right, as it is my sovereign identity as having a soul destined to achieve.

You will never steal my soul from me.

it may be a bot post, but it is still true.

Nobody wants to pay taxes so niggers can't breed & kikes get kick backs.