Do you hate ALL aspects of Jewish culture, Any Forums? You have to admit that they can be pretty funny...

Do you hate ALL aspects of Jewish culture, Any Forums? You have to admit that they can be pretty funny, see Jerry Seinfeld. And their food is the bomb, see lox and schmear.

Attached: u jelly goyim question mark.jpg (1200x630, 129.59K)

I love Jews for their hairy women and food. But fuck every gentile that puts themselves up above a goyim. I make sure jewess girls play with my foreskin

Attached: 2EFE2FA0-0F7B-4764-AFD5-021AA3C8D416.gif (240x209, 1.58M)

Hanz, fire up the oven

Jews are based. Notice it's only unsuccessful man children who obsess about them so much?

Why do jews feel they can tell others what they have to admit?

their food is crap

do you think they invented smoked salmon or cream cheese?

Why is it that so many people don't realize 'gentile' means non-jew, having the same meaning as goyim.

>didnt you like that forced jewish show goyim?
>wasn't it so relateable and funny
it wasn't

>I make sure jewess girls play with my foreskin
That's like dangling a baby in front of a pitbull

I just don't like jews.

>their food is bomb
Are you talkong about some minute sliver of their cuisine that isnt sugared and jellied fish or baked goods made from crumbled matzos?

People had access to healthy food and thought-provoking entertainment before kikes subverted our countries and thus shoved goy-slop down the throats of nearly everyone. So no. I think Jerry is a kike, and I hope he chokes on his halal Mcdonald's fish sandwich.

Fuck kikes and fuck you

I don't hate Jews, but I understand why they are a problem.

Bagels are good.
Latcas or however it's spelled are good.

All I can think of.

I love their foods and their are some legendary jewish comedians. If more jews badmouthed other jews and they abandoned their ridiculous tulmad they would be alright by me, but they kike for each other and act like rats.

Acme brand smoked fish (from Brooklyn) is one of the only old style fish smokeries left in the USA. I highly recommend nearly all of their products if you are a professional.

Attached: AcmeSmokedWhitefish.jpg (1500x1125, 150.75K)

No, you moron. They eat you because you cant prove you are of David. The "chosen people" are goys compared to the chosen bloodline

Attached: 02HAMED-COVER-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg (1024x1418, 179.73K)

are you on crack, that book you posted was written by a muzie not a jew

Who controls literature review and book marketing? Kikes! They probably even encouraged the book idea .... you know get the goy to kill the other goy. Think like a jew.

Attached: 1657752395454.jpg (736x920, 75.26K)

.... oh and (((they))) control most publishing houses too

Attached: 1656990685464.jpg (800x477, 39.07K)

>schmear

This kind of infantile brand anchoring corporate speak really rustles my jimmies. Just call it cheese spread for fuck's sake.

>And their food is the bomb

We already have Italian, Spanish, German, French cuisine. UK cuisine is also criminally underrated and has an undeserved reputation for being bad. If we want to get exotic, Japanese, Chinese, Mongolian, Tibetan, Turkish. Even if we want Mediterranean, we can do Greek, Lebanese etc. We don't need any kosher shit, most of which was stolen anyway from Greeks and Lebanese.

The only original Jewish cuisine is flat bread and gefiltefish. no thanks, we don't need any kosher shit.

there are gentiles in both feilds