Is it true that the chinese economy will collapse in

Is it true that the chinese economy will collapse in
2.7 weeks?

Attached: Screenshot (28).png (397x357, 143.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWqwl1PQYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats Alex Jo es tier news

No cutie, 3.14 weeks

Post the whole list

Is anything true anymore?

O_O

Attached: ScreenShot_20220821144952.jpg (250x238, 19.38K)

Itll go through a depression, likely like the 2008 financial crisis in the west but worse. Which means China's already existing issues will begin to become worse, and could result in some more long term economic issues.

Yet, I dont think its a collapse. Rest of the world cannot afford it, so even if they fuck up hard they will be supported forward. Hell even that fuckup probably wont happen, it doesn't take a genius to try and hold it together I think.

No

Attached: 7ohIVpcno2w.jpg (595x960, 203.1K)

Attached: why.png (1418x764, 1.24M)

Probably not. It won’t be a loud crash, rather a slow downfall into irrelevance. And the CCP will to its best to filter most encon metrics to hide it

No, they will just print more money and kick the can further.
Now, you might ask, can they print forever? No, but they can exit scam their own currency and start using a new one. Central Bank Digital Currency programmable money. Complete, total and absolute enslavement. The elites of China will straight up use a different currency, most likely gold-backed. Goyim will have the Internet Points they can spend on their ration of Goyslop, but if you want to buy something amazing, you'll have to pay with that other currency that won't be attainable to a Slave.

Uncle Joe Biden is going to rescue their economy by eliminating all policies that were hitting them hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWqwl1PQYE

It wasn't Biden or America that was putting pressure onto China

Considering their population didnt revolt during the famines i doubt theyll do it over a bank run.

When it happens is uncertain. That it will happen is simple math. China is unlikely to make it to 2030. Expect famine, civil war, and subsequent plague.

Factors:
>shit demographics fastest aging population on the planet.

>total reliance on foreign oil production to maintain economy

>total reliance on import/exports with no navy to protect trade lanes. US no longer doing that role for them.

>total reliance on fertilizer imports to feed population (most from russia and ukraine) none of that is getting through. Famine incoming.

>all trade partners are potential enemies

>all allies are potential enemies. Biggest ally is dying.

Just the tip of the iceberg. There are so many factors that there arent any solutions. When the cascade starts expect a Chinese systems collapse. Expect tens of millions of dead maybe in the hundreds of millions. It will be ugly.

Attached: Peter-Zeihan.gif (576x576, 106.1K)

2 more weeks!

Follow up, remember how many Chinese shit posters were on here a year ago? Where are they now? Crickets.

Some of Trump's policies were hurting them badly, but now the pedo is spreading his cheeks wide for the chink chode. America deserves a nuclear holocaust for creating China with investor money and technological transfers, and now they're still propping this Communist industrial leviathan. This is the future America chose, and divine retribution can't come fast enough.

It sounds logical, and makes sense it would happen. This is how I know nothing will happen.

>china about to overtake usa in nominal gdp (already did in ppp)
>dozens of globohomo channels try to convince me that china will collapse in 2 more weeks every month
that's how i know zionism is losing: desperation

Im still here fag

>worse than the west
Quarterly GDP growths (YoY) in the two largest economies and the Eurozone, even with some lockdowns China is still doing better, also exports are rising fastly and unnafected by the internal issues in China;

China

Q1: 4.8%

Q2: 0.4%

H1: 2.6%

United States

Q1: -1.6%

Q2: -0.9%

H1: -1.25%

Eurozone

Q1: 0.5%

Q2: 0.7%

H1: 0.6%

Attached: IMG_20220807_080031.jpg (1080x1698, 407.77K)

>Quarterly GDP growths
>China
Are you fucking retarded?
Or do you genuinely think a metric that factors in building ghost cities as "growth" is accurate?

lol no
we’re entering a multi polar world