MY REBEL FLAG

My other thread filled up quite fast, i didn’t expect the support i got from you guys.

My town is threatening me a 1000$ Fine if i do not remove my rebel flag from the river front. I live in a tourist town in north western NC where tons of yankees come to fly fish, tube, kayak, etc. A lot of them even buy property here and have elected a democratic mayor. They claim the flag is hurting business and they have had several complaints from tourist.

How is this legal? They sent a cop to my house to threaten me with the fine, no notice or anything in the mail for evidence. I am not in a HOA, but i am inside the city limits.

Do they have a leg to stand on or are they simply attempting to intimidate and scare me into removing it?

I don’t have the money for a lawyer, should i just wait it out and see if they actually go through with the “fine” or is there anything else i should do to show them i’m not backing down?

>pic related
>my gazebo and flag

Attached: 196F232F-01B1-42BF-A436-580E3C6D5874.jpg (2400x2400, 1023.76K)

Fly the Bonnie Blue.

Its literally free to not be a racist prick

Chuds:
losers in 1865
losers in 1945
losers in 2020
losers in 2022
Y'all literally cannot stop losing.

This is what caused the whole problem

Attached: A7CF9150-5CD3-4CE6-AB14-C1ED0ED6C79E.jpg (1024x1024, 218.22K)

I think the rebel flag is illegal in NC

leave it there bro. keeping fighting. make the news, get an interview, drop redpills on tv
profit.

Do a fornite dance please

$1000 is pretty cheap.
Let them levy the fine.
Don't pay, don't plead guilty.
After they find you "guilty" you will have a clear case for damages against the locality. Some up and coming lawyer will take your case to the supreme court, or you could personally appeal up to the highest court. The first amendment is clear and absolute.
Good luck bro.

Replace it with a Reichskriegsflagge just for teh lulz.

You lost in 1865, you'll lose again.

Get a george floyd doll from amazon and put it in a noose instead.

I hate new york leftist cunts.
You should talk with a lawyer, but be warned the city can fuck you over very hard if all of your ducks aren't in a row.

looks comfy. who the fuck sees it from the river?

>Y'all literally

Attached: C5262089-FD92-4547-B78F-A1E2F67841E2.png (288x398, 5.08K)

start putting up extremely ugly things which are legal but extremely offensive until they leave you alone

You shouldn't post things like that here.

Nigger
Nigger

Attached: 1640092897311.jpg (1061x1600, 511.57K)

>has the confederate flag
Ask me how i know what you look like.

Attached: chud.jpg (1099x1091, 331.42K)

Yankees aren’t people
Just shoot them and say they were trying to steal/vandalize your shit

Try find someone here or on reddit who has connections to Fox News and they can run a story.

Attached: 1661019363114187m.jpg (1024x631, 98.48K)

>If heaven ain't a lot like dixie i don't wanna go

Attached: d48.png (1054x526, 55.02K)

Tourist tubing, kayaking and fishing.

Kek imagine posting this on the internet. What a fucking weak willed faggot asking for advice on what to do from internet (friends). Lmao. In the river, jump in and hold your breath for 5 mins.

Based. Now spray paint nigger on your front lawn.
>Fuck them!
After what they did in Charlottesville with that nigger bitch Angela Davies. Did she melt lee down?
>Make them pay. Electrify the flag so if faggots try and take it they get woke up.
Fight this. We have your back to a degree.
This is the kind of stuff most red blooded Americans on Any Forums can support.

Attached: 1660986101338924m.jpg (1024x576, 89.74K)

this. hang the fag flag, dildos, ukraine flag, and a dreamcatcher too

Someone suggested you take a Nazi flag and out it up. Do that. Then when they make you take THAT down, replace it with the German flag during WWII. Repeat with other offensive flags until they give up. Put back your rebel flag.

Unfortunately you probably have city ordinances that allow them to tell you to take shit down which is legal.

Go dilate you faggot leaf

ps 1967 1993

Well, shit, I thought the OG thread was a slide thread, and now OP comes through with the proof, guess OP wasn't a faggot today

While I think you are a total retard to fly it, I will defend your right as an American to be a total retard. Don’t cave.

>y'all
Bugman detected

No, it isn't. It costs opportunities. Grow up.

set up a table and chair crowder style and let people come ashore to talk to you about it.

Never concede or apologize to the left. Since you were retarded enough to put yourself in this situation to begin with, there's no getting out now. Set an example or you'll regret it the rest of your life.

it's not about the money, it's about sending a message.

Lets talk about the real problem here, why is your gazebo the Leaning Gazebo of the Ozarks?

>Ask me how i know what you look like.
Come on, chud

Attached: 71F9BC93-90D9-4412-A601-70686AE94EE4.jpg (749x1024, 124.27K)

Attached: 1661014273369788.png (2293x1540, 1.74M)

Fuck'em. Let them seethe and cope. Don't give them an inch.

Attached: 1646236855318.jpg (1024x1024, 87.72K)

You look like a man who is good with his hands ;^)

Fuck them. They don't want the smoke. What town? Dont protect them. We can't help if we are in the dark. A few dead cats in the mail and they will quiet down, maybe buy you a bigger flag.
> This is the moment you choose heratige over faggots or you become a faggot.

Keep it up. Nothing wrong with it. Every leftists puts a gay/trans pride flag on their small business or cubicle or classroom. Some cities even fly them. If they can have their own flags, so can we.

is it 100% on just your property? if so, you have every right to fly it, and the town is bullshitting you. See--heckler's veto, for one.
also, it costs nothing to speak with most lawyers.

You're my fucking hero faggot, no homo
God speed, and you're free to fly the Battle Flag all you want, fuck your local kikes

This, that mf'er is about ready to go over

They gave Leento some nigger organization to melt down and make new nigger "art." This was, of course, after insisting for years that it was going to be preserved.

PUT SOME FUCK JOE BIDEN FLAGS UP TOO, OP

Attached: 1278911733755.jpg (248x249, 10.84K)

find local ordinances and dig or anything related to flag restrictions.
my local area restricts flags to a certain size, but nothing with regards to the content of the flag.
ask them to specify the local ordinance that you are violating and how they intend to prove it doesn't circumvent your first amendment right to free speech.

treason flag of a 4 year old nation that no longer exists lol

Test

You are the horrible little prick my non-fren, i guess you are mentally ill if you can’t see it so at this point there is no point explaining to you why you are a pure evil NPC but you need wiping out. Your friends who made up the words you are programmed to use have already seen to it. Enjoy the necrosis vaxxie.
Post your crazy face so decent people can see what programmed people look like. I bet it’s super fucked up even before you get your gift of vax pox.

Attached: 72D46B84-8DA8-4019-BB35-437C393ACA5F.jpg (1026x509, 127.53K)

They'll just think NC is hekkin progressive and move to the State in even larger droves. Yankee libtards and kikes are moving in at record speed thanks to ruining their previous states, and seeking out cheap real estate to move to and do it all over again.

checked
this and the dance pls
actually a based idea kek
also based

That's for Texas, but maybe fly both and a blood flag. Plus using dayglow neon colors write fuck George Floyd in your yard, deny the Holocaust and blame Jews for 9/11. You must not back down.

>ya'll

you were the same type of faggot mocking people for saying ya'll before the internet took it over. dumb faggot

If the flag is on your own property then the city is threatening your freedom of speech. Sue them.

Keep the flag up, OP. You'll need a lawyer though.

Kys faggot.

This shouldn’t be triggering to anyone unless you yourself are a harmful person
If I as a nonwhite person owned a business I wouldn’t be offended unless you acted like a retard and tried hurting people
This will probably make your local news

If you only have 1 flag pole and choose to hang anything other than the American flag, go fuck yourself.

Ask them this simple question: What exactly do they think will happen when they tell a Rebel to Remove the Rebel flag? Rebellion.

This, consult a local lawyer, make sure you have all your ducks in a row before you go all out war on yankees

I don't like the flag but you're free to hang whatever flag you want just as long as it's on your property

We won on all those dates. You have never done anything but live like a tapeworm. You are some stinking wretch that doesn’t want sending back to a place spindless street shitting gooks already ruined. Hard luck - you go back.

Fucking Ottawa Trash How does Trudeau's dick taste?

Attached: 1643591466972.gif (802x451, 3.49M)

it often costs nothing to do the dishonorable thing. being honorable is harder, yes. it's why they call it the high road.
You are choosing to be offended at an inanimate object. Flags aren't violence, and words aren't violence.

>Flys nato meme flag, talks about nonexistent nations
pol really is full of fucking retarded niggers