Brit/pol/

>HAPPENING - Darya Dugina: Daughter of Putin ally killed in Moscow
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62621509

>Livefeed - British funds will ensure a steady flow of money not just for the provision of vital new weapons, but the essential maintenance and repair of existing kit, and training to maximise the AFU’s effectiveness on the battlefield.
bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-62615601

>Time is running out for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
stopwar.org.uk/article/time-is-ticking-for-julian-assange/

>Felixstowe: Strike begins
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-62582931

>Privatising water was never going to work
ft.com/content/f752468a-58e2-4928-9e3b-ee5bcce252aa

Prev

Attached: 76445465.jpg (3024x4032, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/news/eight-day-strike-begins-at-uks-biggest-container-port-felixstowe-as-2-000-worker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't like the country any more lads.

Torty master race.

Hey britpol...

>brit/pol/
>top story is a Russian.

The absolute state of Bongland, absolutely owned by oligarchs. Imagine being owned by slavs, you slaves.

Hello Stella.

Shill thread for Ukie cunts, SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS.

Attached: 1660344734849206.png (584x497, 67.79K)

Anything happening over there?

When's the inevitable biopic coming out?

Attached: 1661101453292.jpg (1440x2338, 526.52K)

Why didn't you put SAGE in the name field?

Careful with that edge, son.

Why arent we having daily televised briefings on the cost of living crisis?

The head of Ukraine's security service has allegedly killed himself. Ukraine has denied killing Dugina. There's an 8 day strike at Britain’s largest container port. What's happening over there?

Boomers are fine with their pensions and rising property prices. God I wish they'd all fucking die, boomers need to be culled.

>head of Ukraine's security service
*For the Kirovograd region.

>Careful with that edge
Real English lads use tactical spoons.

Attached: 1659738681565688.png (782x530, 667.37K)

Container Port? The chinese won't be happy about that. Not much over here. I was called a lesbian in a bookstore today because I wouldn't give a guy my number. That's about it.

what's the single most blackpilling thing about this country, in your opinion?
for me, it's the absolute certainty that the next generation are absolutely fucked and things are going to get a lot worse once they become adults.
an entire generation of gay, fat, brown retards.
I'm sure almost every generation has thought the same thing since the dawn of man, but I don't think things have become this bad in such a short space of time.

Attached: Untitled15.jpg (741x2439, 798.33K)

>turn heating down
>put on a jumper
>use interbutts to cooking advise
what more could anyone say?

>The British end state is where all women are employed by either the NHS or OnlyFans and just oscillate between them

Attached: FarS_FGXgAEclhG.jpg (720x959, 116K)

Already had a large manufacturing firm close down near me because of the rise in energy costs, they couldn't afford the increase to power their machine tools. Around 300 jobs lost.
This will be the real consequence in the rise in energy, we'll lose what little of our manufacturing and factories we have left.

>Container Port?
lbc.co.uk/news/eight-day-strike-begins-at-uks-biggest-container-port-felixstowe-as-2-000-worker/
>The chinese won't be happy about that.
It'll cause a backlog for sure.
There are rumours that your government wants the war in Ukraine to continue until the midterms for political gain.
Did you buy any books?

truly Weimar-esque
what kind of sick society allows, even encourages, this?

Attached: 1655677188521.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

based.

They definitely want it to continue, but idk if they want it to continue for political gain. I bought a tom clancy book, but I was in a rush to leave as soon as I was approached so I just picked up whatever and left.

we're gonna be in big trouble once the cheap energy stops and its projected to happen anyway, even without the russia thing rn.

I think mid to longterm we're looking at some sort of european medieval-mad-max-cyberpunk scenario

Someone come to my pool(snooker) party on Wednesday, Milton Keynes
I simply cannot have another year on my own crying myself to sleep whilst fucking hammered.

Piss off kraut.

One where the government doesn't secure good wages for healthcare workers

y'all niggas really fell for the "green energy" meme, unfortunately.

Nobodies going out on a Wednesday night lad
Get the kleenex and cider ready

Treat yourself to a brass. I read it were common in ye olden days that your dad would get you one for your bday.

>oh daddy, whats my present, i do hope its kerplunk...

I think we are worse than Weimar Germany in a lot of ways, at least in terms of degeneracy.

What's a snooker?

>I think mid to longterm we're looking at some sort of european medieval-mad-max-cyberpunk scenario

Attached: 1596405219647.png (767x564, 426.9K)

Gay twink

When you park your cue behind the pink and brown.

it's possible.
It was almost totally concentrated in Berlin whereas here it's inescapable.
However, Berlin pretty much had open child prostitution.
That said, we have organised paki rape gangs that aren't even a secret and are aided and abetted by the entire power structure, so maybe we are worse after all.

Attached: Opernplatz.jpg (700x394, 49.06K)

we did. largest installed wind generation in europe and our prices are the same as everyone's. we've been sold a pup and they're doubling down on it.

I think the idea is that a defeat for Ukraine wouldn't look good for Biden's administration if it happened before the midterms. The question is whether Ukraine can keep going that long with just their own troops.
Have you read any of his other books?

this one comprehensive school sent 85 kids to Oxbridge this year... what are they doing right?

Attached: 1661001189503.jpg (800x420, 57.77K)