Bidets

Why don’t you own one? Don’t you realize the sign of a developed nation is the common ownership of one? Do you like your assholes to be shitty after dropping one or something?

Attached: F448D61D-5626-462E-B43F-307909A67D57.jpg (1500x1000, 122.69K)

Yes, I DO give myself daily toilet water enemas! How could you tell?

Attached: giga chad says 2.png (680x383, 156.87K)

all that instead of just dampening a bit of toilet paper under the sink faucet.
Remember kids - wipe sequence is as follows:
> Dry
> Wet
> Dry again
Bidets are for faggets to attempt in vein to cleanse the pox from their blown out buttholes.

>take a shit
>don't wipe, just blast shitty water all over your ass and the bidet
Disgusting.

>PLEASE SHOOT WHATER UP YOUR ASS I FEEL LIKE A FAGGOT AND DONT EANT TO BE ALONE THIS IS NORMAL MUSLIMS DO IT PLEASE
lol, no

Only a uncouth jigaboo would use paper.

Water is eco-friendly,
Sustainable,
& effective at cleaning stinky poo poo.

you gotta wipe before you use it otherwise will happen and your shit will splatter all over the bidet nozzle.

You're basically wasting twice the resources to clean your ass -- the toilet paper and the water.

Reminder that Muslims sit to pee like women because they’re afraid they will go to Hell if they don’t.

Just use wet wipes then you dont have to breath in aerosoled shitwater

I sit at my bed & pee, in a jug

Like a man.

>”flushable” wet wipes
enjoy your clogged pipes

Uhhhh
Wet TP breaks apart and then you have paper and shit clods all over your ass and pants you smelly retard

Right in the splash zone is where I like to have my on of switch for a bidet.

Also, who has a fucking outlet 6 inches from their toilet? I am not running a cord across my bathroom

What? Proofs? I've never heard this one, before.

>dampen toilet paper
gg, now your tp is going to break through your fingers while wiping since they’re designed to break apart in water and now you get shit over your hands. do you happen to be indian by any chance?

Do you consider using water to wash your hands wasted resources too?

I had one before I moved. They really do help you save on TP usage.
You'd think fat Amerisharts would be all in on something that helps them clean their asscrack that they haven't been able to properly wipe ever.

nigger just plan your life like an adult and shit before your shower what the fuck

Yes

Who said flushable? That was YOU, dude.

Perform the following experiment:
Obtain a piece of white carpet and a tablespoon of peanut butter. Rub the peanut butter into the carpet.
Then, do your toilet paper procedure. Observe results.

I don't even want to imagine the smell

Coz I got no room for it
Terveiset commie block user, someone please post my bathroom coz I've deleted it at am too drunk to post it

Attached: Stoner-Laugh.gif (267x199, 624.18K)

Bidet supremacy

Enjoy your inability to repair modern infrastructure or pay some poor wagie to do it. Mr. "a pipe has NEVER clogged in MY pod."