Do Americans not care that the Republican Party is actively calling for a total genocide of all LGBT people?

Do Americans not care that the Republican Party is actively calling for a total genocide of all LGBT people?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 11.13.41 AM.png (1720x846, 217.27K)

Well yeah you guys are pedos

I rather have no fags than one child touched

as soon as we find the gay gene and eliminate it, all of this is over anyway. so calm down, relax, and just let it happen.

It is sad but unless LGB drop the T becomes more widespread the only way to prevent groomers from castrating your son against your will is throwing them all off buildings.

You don't even need a genocide, keep fags away from children and keep children away from mass media and faggotry will die out alone

i don't get it, none of these stories are about genocide or calls to action
little baby gonna cry wolf?

I'm homo and I hope you LGBT/pride parade shitters do get massacred by bible thumpers.
You disease spreading parasites, ruining my reputation because of your hedonistic promiscuity

Isn't Japan a model society for Any Forums, though?

Attached: 1630738773483.png (1318x1094, 1.19M)

The Bible says sodomites are worthy of death.

LUKE 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 PETER 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

JUDE 1
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

ROMANS 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Attached: 1659174954582771.jpg (792x1009, 134.97K)

all pedos and anyone who harbors or supports them deserves death.

I’m not Japanese

This. Death to all pedos and kikes

Attached: 1660960379731212.jpg (750x974, 67.71K)

>222
Checked and rekt

Some do, but they’re the ones who have been successfully programmed by Jewtube and don’t see a problem with the changes the kikes are trying to force on our white society.

jaj por maricon

>Chilean here
I would love that, I would actively take part in it, and the zionists are next. They’ve corrupted my home, corrupted my culture, corrupted my people. They will answer for this.

I care deeply! This is terrific news!

Gays and Trans genocide themselves because they can't reproduce

LGBT are calling for the genocide of all normal white americans. There is nothing wrong with defending ourselves.

>people
More like plague rats.