Anglo supremacy

it took an island not even connected to europe to be forced to dominate the entire continent.

the anglo shall always rule the earth, not even the aryans with their deformed shithead leader who worshipped us could beat us

Attached: sargant_cag signed autograph.png (496x491, 504.6K)

are you allowed to talk like that in the uk? sound like hate speech.

>Anglos rule the whole world
>Anglos haven't even ruled their own country for over 900 years

It is hate speech in bongland. I'm calling their police.

daft cunts

>peter pan thinks his opinion is valid

lol wow

thanks, i love coming to this board for productive political discussions but some people are so hateful. i would also like to say that i love how progressive the uk is and how it is working the world to make it more progressive, hopefully OP is taught the difference between right and wrong by the anglo education system.

ok now we have someone saying the c-word here, like bro, out of line and a terrible way to represent your culture

Seethe
Also bitch is a far more fun word to say than cunt.

As a half english/half german mutt from ny, ill agree as the defacto language of anything important globally is english

To use anothers language is the biggest complement of their intrinsic worth

nowt rong wiv word cunt cuz you both cuntz

dam straight nigger

Attached: 1661091429351993.jpg (1567x1226, 218.25K)

>a mutt who comes from a land that has only been on the global stage for just 243 years thinks saying anything about anything longer then that matters

Attached: 1661098546326870.jpg (605x581, 25.82K)

Anglos live in the past, your empire crumbled a century ago.

and yours is crumbling now

They had a brief run but they sold themselves out. Now Britain is full of fags and niggers and run by a ruling class that is really a welfare class that obeys jews.

americans don't care though, we were forced to build an "empire" after ww2. We literally tried to withdraw from this bullshit under Trump. We literally want to fuck off to the woods.

apologies, gentlefags. her majesties royal police is on it's way to my royal abode to royally stab me, pip pip god save the queen.

Attached: Capturesadad.png (496x491, 469.89K)

Duh. We know that. Is there any excuse either way?

>Now Britain is full of fags and niggers

Blacks make up 3% of Britain.

Now do USA lol.

i'm sure one of your ancestors would be proud, not sure which one but you know the deal

don't we all but i already did born and raised country boi shit aint much changed in decades i go to the cities and my god the fuck going on

Attached: 1661089747740544.jpg (423x328, 27.38K)

good heavens dear boy.

must you bitch this much? we ruled 26.5% of the entire world and only TWO of our colonies turned a profit.

the anglo will forever succeed no matter what.