Why?

Why do black lives matter? Seriously.
What have they done so that its important for their lives to be preserved? What do we lose if all black people are wiped out?

Why do black lives matter exactly?

I know what Any Forums thinks. They dont matter, i mean its obvious, if all niggers die, nothing of value will be lost, crime rates and war would lower, social burden will be relieved, the african continent will be put to good use. I know these things, but im curious why do leftists think black lives matter.

How do they argument this stance, other than the black cock that they take in their basedcuck throats?

Attached: why.jpg (976x549, 74.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool thread bro can't wait to see where this one takes us

Only demogaphic that consistantly gets away with beating up jews and asians.

Rejection of collectivism and self-preservation in favour of individualism + the belief that we are purely shaped by our environment aside from biological differences which they believe are just aesthetic.

They don’t though

OK so Black people are human beings with infinite worth as sons and daughters of God.
Hate of the poor is just evil and psychotic.

>Rejection of collectivism and self-preservation in favour of individualism
Yeah but still. I mean literally if you wipe out the entire black population, no true discomfort would be caused in the rest of humanity.

Maybe some soicuck retard wouldnt be able to watch NBA or something. But other than that nothing important would happen.

Literally their lives dont matter. If Black people never existed our lives right now wouldnt be changed at all.
They invented nothing of worth. They mashed some peanuts and thats their invention. What the shit.

I mean a cynical AI would simply make the case that this race is a worthless parasitic race that consume resources and gives back absolutely nothing of worth. And the only importance assigned to it, is done via some abstract moral code that doesnt make sense in actuality.

See here:
That the only importance you can assign for this race. Some abstract moral code with no basis in reality.

In all seriousness, this race can be wiped out and nothing important would be lost.
Its reallly true.

Yes, each and every human soul is something that would be important. To a right winger, if I went up to the loneliest man and stabbed him "nothing important would be lost". But to a person with actual morals, it would be an incredibly evil action.

if a leftist can honestly address this thread (this question would get deleted on reddit in a blink of an eye).

Im just curious iin all seriousness. Why do black lives really matter...?

No black cock please, i know you thirst for them but this is a serious topic. And no abstract moral shit like im a psycopath, i asked a question in a civilised manner and im genuinely curious. Other than the abstract moral code do you ahve anything else?

MORAL CODE is the most important thing you moron.

so you agree with me then?
THey are important jsut because of bla bla morality invented by some naive idealist persons.

They actually have no real use for humanity? For our species, in actuality they are parasitic.

I want you to admit it.

>invented by some naive idealist persons.
Invented by normal, non-sociopaths.

>They actually have no real use for humanity? For our species, in actuality they are parasitic.
They have as much use as any other individual human beings, including, say, Romanians

moral code is subjective. I for example would care more for the greater good, the actual greater good of humanity, no the abstract one.

I think in the long run, the safest and most beneficial course for humanity is to wipe all niggers out.

If you excluse gypsies, romanians are a self sustaining nation.
And there are a few inventions made by romanians across history.

I admit we are not as useful as other nations, but in no way we are comparable to niggers.

>moral code is subjective. I for example would care more for the greater good, the actual greater good of humanity, no the abstract one.
Mass murder or whatever is not the "greater good of humanity". Moron

No one told blacks that they are net drain on society because we feel bad for them
But now they are like an unruly child

They don't

I bring the argument that niggers have invented nothing of worth throughout history, they are a social burden, they increase the crime rates, Africa is a continent of ciontinuous war, wasted land and resources. And i make the case that in the long run this most beneficial course for humanity is to wipe out this race.

I bring argument.

In exchange you repeat the same baseless affirmation, you rely on an abstract moral code with no base in reality, as its pretty much disproven by the facts i mentioned. And call me moron.

Are all leftists like you? These are your arguments?

>If you excluse gypsies, romanians are a self sustaining nation.
lmao ok. You sure???

>And there are a few inventions made by romanians across history.
Uh huh there are also a few inventions made by Black people.

Point being the worth of your otherwise unsuccessful and non-noteworthy nation isn't the same as your worth as an individual human soul, wretched though yours is. Black people have definitely contributed far more to modern culture and science than Romania has but I'm not interested in wiping out Romania to save a few zeros on the EU budget. That's moron sociopath logic.

Attached: 816 (1).jpg (1632x2200, 153.23K)

The worst wars in history were started by Europeans. The stability of Europe is EXTREMELY recent and actually no, Europe shit the bed just recently, so much for stability.

>social burden
>crime rates
Uh huh have you considered actually trying to solve the root of the issues instead of mass genocide and punishing the vast majority of human beings who have done no crimes at all. No? Because you are a stupid evil moron? K

99.9%+ of lives don't matter.
If you do some random office work your life doesn't matter.
If you live in a suburb your life doesn't matter.
If you're a nig your life doesn't matter.

>blacks have contributed to culture
Like rap songs and black cock
That culture?

>few inventions made by Black people
name them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers
These are but a few.

>COntributors to EU
Really man? If you would know anything. They gave us millions of euros so that we invest via their own multinationals.

Now i can clearly tell you are retarded.

I have no issue with Ro-Exit, they surely did more harm than good. We killed our own agriculture, industry as a price to join EU so that they give us money that we in turn give back to their multinationals.

No thanks. Ro-Exit for sure. But dont worry, they wont allow that. Because we are such a bad contributor that they will absolutely not want that.

>The worst wars in history were started by Europeans.
I agree. it was basicaly normal decent people against demented leftists that kill niggers dick, or jewish dick, or other sort of shitskin dick most of the times recently.

But the discussion is why black lives matter.

that kiss nigger dick, or jewish dick*