Hard to believe i was born just to be a fuck up and make mistakes, I'm 26 and my life is already over

Hard to believe i was born just to be a fuck up and make mistakes, I'm 26 and my life is already over.

Attached: 95F1D99F-7030-4E6E-912C-51847A627B16.jpg (720x707, 108.52K)

Cool thread bro can't wait to see where this one takes us

Thanks

tell us your sob story so we can help you

Was born, became aware at an early age, been sick ever since. I should have never became aware

aware of what

Time and place

Don't worry user, I'm 34 and I can tell you: things will only get worse

im 30. listen to this user. IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE BITCH.

I'm 21, I don't have anyone who would be able to help me. If things will be going like usually, I will be homeless in October. So I feel ya user.

Do you lift weights?
Do you eat healthy?
Do you run?
Do you try and better yourself?
Life is a fucking challenge user
If you dont rise to meet those challenges
And insist on feeling sorry for yourself
Those challenges arent gonna go anywhere
Its just gonna get more difficult
Being 26 is something to be greatful for
You still have time to figure it out
If nothing else try and survive as long
As you can just to make the jews kvetch
Harder.

People genuinely have it a billion times worse than you and would die ten time over to have what you are whining about.
Stop acting like a bitch, it atleast stop posting it here we don't care at all

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce2.jpg (1070x1321, 247.92K)

Same here user

>be 31
>virgin, jobless, no friends and a sick body
>don't even want to interact with family and wish to die of natural causes as soon as possible
>somehow this existence is still alive
for how long are we going to suffer?

Attached: 1650838929550.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

>Do you lift weights?
Yes.
>Do you eat healthy?
I've tried to. Now I cannot afford it.
>Do you run?
Yeah.
>Do you try and better yourself?
Yes.
>Life is a fucking challenge user
I know. But for some of us it's too hard.

that is what they try to make you believe, they want you to commit suicide so they don't have to.

they want you to hate yourself and your bloodline. they will fuck your mind until you start to see the shit they force on everyone else but on their own.

you must open your eyes, in the end no one else can do it for you, only point the way for you to look. but i guess its better to just wallow in despair and believe every shit you are being fed trough (((newspapers))) and other (((media))) outlets, including (((social)))media.

good luck with the awakening, or keep on walking in hell. it's your call.

so they don't have to kill you****

>Being 26 is something to be greatful for
You also have the most time to live in the ruins.

Based and FuckUpPilled, don't worry user you are only a few years away from truly not giving a fuck

user, go read the book Atomic Habits
it's not too late to change

Attached: nhk_not_too_late.png (365x175, 21.23K)

It actually isn't hard to believe. People have known you to be a failure for years now through instinct alone.

It really doesn't matter.