Is IQ really that important for living in post 2030 world?

Attached: iq.png (785x776, 26.64K)

I have 145 iq and a pretty comfy life, at the end of the day morals, wisdom, and testosterone levels matter more than the ability to match circles and triangle or some shit.
(can't find screenshot of my results, took the test on my phone while taking a shit, don't feel like wasting another half an hour of my life on it, so trust me i guess)

IQ is how well you can juggle jewish lies

>online IQ test made by some tranny on drugs
If that is OK with you.

>General Geografic IQ test question: How many colours has your country flag?
2!!!!!!!!
>well you got 2 out 3 thats an average IQ of 145
well
Yay iam smart!

Thats not the point you Hans, reread title

Attached: images.png (176x286, 12.37K)

This is one of the ones that got me pretty hard. I just don't have the autism

Attached: solution.png (1234x528, 19.49K)

C.

>Is IQ really that important for living in post 2030 world?
Living in? No, surviving and thriving in? Yes. Which is why i'll be punching almost entirely out of society in the next year.
D

yep i thought so too

If it was humanity would still be using a K-selective breeding strategy instead of an r-selective one. No it's not as of right now and due to that we will have a future akin to Idiocracy where most people alive are useless morons but more malevolent than just retarded. Honestly a giant die-off for one of many reasons might be a good thing for humanity long term if it at least kills a higher ratio of low IQ r-selective individuals.

That is of course presuming a post 2030 is the same as the one we have right now or still on the track for the WEF's plans.

Attached: 1660618390085450.jpg (1024x759, 40.96K)

As someone with a technically high IQ, it means absolutely nothing unless it's in either extreme - such as sub 80 or above 150 for example. the rest comes down to social skills, self-discipline, life experience, observence and awareness. all of which are easily doable by everyone on this planet. have fun tards

The left-most field is whatever is not contained in the two fields on the right.
So, D.

shalom hans

IQ is important for maintaining modern comforts, like indoor plumbing and electricity.

you have an HD view of the decay as it happens around you, unable to do anything to stop it.

Having a high IQ post-2030 probably more important than ever before. We are on the cusp of living in an AI controlled world. Those with high IQ are the ones building out the AI models and once these are in place there will be little need for grunts. Hence the plans for depopulation we all speculate about.

yes, IQ influences everything from income to the ability of the population to avoid being manipulated and scammed

low IQ countries have huge problems with corruption and great difficulty accomplishing anything themselves, they depend on western white or east asian companies to do everything for them, they are basically gliding on the global economy orchestrated by races far better than them

Attached: iu[1].png (616x432, 9.99K)

High IQ does not make you wise or immune to propaganda.