/tag/ TEXAS AQUARIUM GENERAL 17

>not by original baker

QRD user discovers dozens of "aquariums" in small towns in Texas that all consist of two-initial names (EC Aquarium, HR Aquarium, etc.)
Each one is listed as an address block and not an actual house number.

formula is 2 letters followed by aquarium. They are also labeled as businessed but arent on tax or copright records. Also all shows rando houses with stars out front on google maps. Logo and yard signs associated with shady ass CS (clearstar) site. At first was thought to be pajeet scam but that went to shit. No specific new lead other than witches but most likely still child trafficking.

Also new discoveries of "XX Bullring" have emerged (ex. YK bullring) and "XX Motorsports"
follows same pattern of weirds star and two letters

New theories suggesting links to witch cult scattered across these areas? Some say these are communities (covens) of satanic witches.

PASTEBIN WITH DOCUMENTED INFO ABOUT LOCATIONS: pst.klgrth.io/paste/y83ek
summary of investigation: pastebin.com/Chu5uSaL

links to past and current threads.

#15 (latest): archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391955898
#14 LASER user WENT TO A SITE: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391950269
#11.5 (Info Log): archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391915008
#11: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391914267
#10: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391895736
#9: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391887320
#8: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391876920
#7: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391874061
#6: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391854611
#5.5: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391831766
#5: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391831766
#4: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391821688
#3: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391817088
#2: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391813510
#1: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391801809

Seems like this is more widespread than we thought

DONT GIVE UP NOW ANONS!

Attached: SmBF7yAkeL.png (467x404, 34.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391977455#q391977455
pastebin.com/Gh4Ar9yE
archive.today/RWiww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shills and Janny destroyed last thread.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391977455#q391977455

Bumping with my list
pastebin.com/Gh4Ar9yE

Attached: 1657589947565.jpg (958x1024, 69.91K)

This needs to be a Vaccine Genocide General.

First bake so forgive me if I botched it a little.
Links are getting too long for comment now.
Linked #16 here Why are the randos making insulting posts upwards of 40 per thread? Seems like a lot of energy wasted.
Why do jannies keep moving/nuking threads?

Attached: 1654060027667.jpg (1016x1024, 105.03K)

Based, fuck "meds" and "schizo" anons. This has pidsergate vibes all over it.

Must be on the right track.

Bump for quality thread.

Bumping for good old times. Threads like this remind me of the good old days

Hey, PX made it. It has one bizarre review from a verified local guide, someone should ask him what it means.

What’s interesting is the range of those addresses. Why are some very large ranges while others are very small. Also some are “backwards” with the higher number first. Does it give you some hint on which direction to go towards?

Definitely bumping. Stuff like this is always super interesting

1nb4 tranny-jannies

Bump

Glownigger. Asking somebody else just allows them to tell us how it is and end it. Better to gather your own info and actually prove the truth than just ask some guy some random faggot tells you to and taking their word

CSN probably means Child Sex Network y’all. This is definitely trafficking.

Bump

none of those locations are appearing as aquariums on google maps for me.

>not by original baker
Go to bed Mel

Attached: 874B5E2C-F05C-48FE-A709-572061D2E307.jpg (640x336, 175.03K)

One of shills from yesterday morning here.
I'm suprised your general is still alive.
Did you find something?

No, it's just a shady company run for not quite 30 years by some former mathematician out of what looks to be a private domicile in Washington state but has from the looks of it an interstate operational sphere, a website from the 90s where where every second subpage is password protected and a bucket-load of affiliates who are vets (as in veterans not veterinarians)

Should be called /WAG/ World Aquariums General.

An aquarium is where you put fish.

archive.today/RWiww

Attached: podesta.jpg (750x489, 44.23K)

They teach you how to break locks. That’s the thing about locksmiths. You don’t want to teach everyone how to break into anything and everything. Trade secrets are the purpose of tradesman associations.

How is there not video footage of some of these places yet? Surely there are some Tex-anons with a handycam that can get some solid intel from a sidewalk!
Bonus points if you’re willing to sneak into a basement and get footage of torture devices or people parts!

Submit that footage to Desantis along with other addresses? Who knows! Sure he supports Israel, but maybe when the police find a human trafficking ring in his state run by jews he changes his tune a little!
Fingers crossed you guys uncover some evil shit and it becomes public knowledge! Would be cool to see the public reaction if these places really are people farms!

Good luck and Gods speed burgers!

Checking business name records, none of these companies show up in official records.

Oh shiiit, I bet you could watch vans taking kids from the border crossings and they’d end up at these aquariums

This could be related to cartel members who sell children to people to help them cross the border. When they get over the border, they can sell back the children to these covens, who in turn do ... who knows what with them. Keep digging.

Attached: 7892983479234.png (1596x793, 1.21M)

Check the LLCs. These are home based business that tried to get a tax break. Do your duty and compile them for the IRS. They are obviously all working class whites. No business exploiting a loophole.

Attached: 292737C7-34E6-4C38-A62C-DBCFF549E374.jpg (640x1079, 308.66K)

apparently they actually provide security for some of the properties in some of the aquarium address ranges (referencing nuked thread here), which I would say qualifies them as more than an informal locksmith association

To get a tax break, they would need to be an actual business... one that generates revenue, and has a real google my business listing with a website, phone number, and an exact address. These are not, these are something sketchy.

I watched these threads since the beginning and there was a huge shill attack last night. Major glowing and threats of violence. Also derailing from this Dutch faggot. Something is for sure going on here.

What LLCs? There are no LLCs you fucking liar.

You see folk, THiS is how you know something's up. The amount of outright lies that have been posted to derail is insane.

Do NOT let this die, people. We struck a nerve with someone

I’m looking in Alberta right now and I’m not coming up with anything, if anyone has a lead in central/northern Alberta I will investigate in person.

First thing I thought.. these sick fucks are aware of this and trying to shut it down.

Someone with a virtual machine needs to go visit that pedo forum on the dark web (the only one that shows up on link lists..don't remember the name)..

I bet those fucks are talking about us.

All that disappeared when an user said he reported it all to the Texas Rangers.

I hope he wasn't the only one to do it. Something fucking reeks here. God knows what it is but it isn't schizoid rambling.

I don't think they can be qualified as 'businesses', they only pop up on google maps and scraping websites with address ranges covering entire streets or blocks and no actual corresponding domicile or properly incorporated legal entity. They can't be pinpointed to a singular residence or commercial space

Closest I could find to BC was near Seattle.

You’ve never seen a sign that says property protected by whoever? You put them up to deter intruders. They cost a dollar or two.

No. Running a business at a loss is how you save on taxes.

nice work user