What is responsible for the west declining advantage over other nations of the world when it comes to technology?

What is responsible for the west declining advantage over other nations of the world when it comes to technology?

Attached: whitoid-on-creativity.png (800x450, 72.07K)

Kikes... is this your first day, you fucking faggot?

Niggers tounge my anus

dumb boomers thought if they gave scholarships to engineers from opposting countries they would see the benefits of freedom while studying in the USA, instead they just said fuck all of you and subverted it for their own personal gain because they have no morals and don't care about their own people.

Why so angery fren?

Allowing spies into the country so that they can be educated at western universities, hired to companies to steal literally everything, and subverting western governments so that “innovation” becomes prohibitively expensive/immoral.
+ Jews finally inserting themselves into enough positions of influence where the skimming of money that they are notorious for is having an impact on results

his job is to pollute every thread with mindless anti semitic drivel to promote the idea that nationalism is inherently anti semitic and that free speech will lead to "literally hitler". you would be mad too if that was your sole purpose in life.

>What is responsible for the west declining advantage over other nations of the world when it comes to technology?
the deep cultural crisis affecting the (((west)))

Letting them study at our universities and letting them buy our companies.

"Gorillas are the strongest animals, even though i personally am not strong"

lazy and entitled millenials.

Entropy and globalization. That advantage was a lucky moment, which will inevitably be lost.

>never invented anything of value
What are guns planes and rockets?
Also post your “7 incher” and all the “white women” lusting after you

Attached: 6BD1366B-8C20-4210-A551-CE9DCDA17338.jpg (1170x657, 124.64K)

I invented my dick going into your moms ass
I was the first to ever do it

There is nothing in existence that would indicate anything you said is factually correct.

This is like the 3rd thread I’ve seen from this fag just today

Hey OP my Asian gf sucked my dick this morning too and she swallows.

He’s a seething ricecell

Atleast this rendition is starting to look Anglo a bit
Go Mossad
Still going back to the pale though…
All packed?

Attached: whitoid-on-disagreement.png (800x450, 57.41K)

PROVERBS 1
20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce22.jpg (1070x1321, 292.57K)

Even though most of the world is modernized and industrialized, Europeans still vastly outstrip other countries in terms of innovation.

White people have a higher frequency of genes responsible for intelligence, although the majority of any population are going to be slobs who accomplish nothing of note in their lifetime, a higher proportion of whites are high achievers. The chances of a black person having an IQ over 140 is 0.01%, the chances of a white person is 0.38%. Take 10000 white people and on average you will find 38 capable of becoming the most qualified engineers and scientists. Take 10000 and you will find just 1.

Attached: iu[1].png (750x451, 36.68K)

look guys, they are talking between each other.

Attached: appo juice.png (904x723, 51.87K)

Western tech companies employ a handful of shitskins for diversity points, then eventually one of them gets into a management position and exclusively hires other shitskins. A few years later the company collapses and they all go to work at other companies, who aren't allowed to stop them because "that's racist".

Declining IQ.

This is not even false at all. Can't tell if OP is a lowkey based clown pretending to be an awful shill, or if he is just this dumb.

I talked to you yesterday fucking idiot. You’re a dicklet chinkcel mad about white men colonizing your women

it's sad to see western civilization fall into the trap of never holding itself accountable for it's own failures

Behind every single memeflag, there's a Israeli kike 100%

H1Bs

Fuck off you fucking projecting shekel hoarder

all your posts are shit, they offer nothing

So whites cannot be proud of their accomplishments but must feel extreme guilt for doing what everybody else has done.

Attached: 1659068628275983.jpg (641x1024, 205.71K)