Do you care about the law or do you just play team sports?

Attached: 78618276379213.png (598x480, 320.44K)

lock both of them up

I only care about eating man ass.

Attached: 1656180244272.png (738x899, 844.22K)

Neither, I simply hate liberals and want to see them suffer, I care nothing for the success of the red team

So you play team sports, you wish to apply the law unevenly.

but you could get get sick from doing that, isn't sucking cock a better alternative?

urugay

You don't get sick from giving a rimjob, you stupid fuck. Tell your boyfriend to wash his ass.

Attached: forehead kiss.gif (268x335, 1.87M)

Sneed

Ignores mens rea of both alleged lawbreakers. What were each of them trying to accomplish? To what extent were either of them incompetent or inadverdent lawbreakers?

what if he farts and the shit comes flying out onto your tongue, that wouldn't be nice

You could also equalise the people who ignored lawful orders from police to try to save their sons and daughters from a mass shooters with a gangbanger with a long criminal history pulled over for speeding ignoring such orders. It wouldn't be inconsistent to want one prosecuted and not the other.

They should be treated as they treat us. Yes.

Enjoy the worms

the law is meaningless without the people behind it, the people behind it are always biased, so the only struggle in the world regarding law is to be the one implementing and enforcing that law. So, yeah, team or bust.

I don’t get this comic at all. The description above Hilary directly constitutes a felony, and Trump’s is not only still an accusation, but “government documents” means nothing. What kind of retards are we dealing with?

no such thing as blind law, no such thing as neutral law. if you play fair you lose in the long run. ergo, Republicans are fools and should use power when they have it.

>destroyed thousands of others
except this is a lie and has no basis in fact

Attached: 20210806_200447.jpg (850x400, 69.59K)

If she ain't locked up then shut the fuck up.

who laws the law makers