Let me explain something to you overseas troglodytes

Let me explain something to you overseas troglodytes

First off i dont have to explain why fahrenheits the best. 0 is cold 100 is fuckin hot. Easy. Human.

Next off month SHOULD go infront of the day. When you are an american you have to do things like work. And when you work in an office you are going to have to read the dates of things very often. And when you read the dates it makes a WHOLE LOT OF SENSE that you can scroll through the dates and organize them immediately by month because it is the first number and most obvious base of organizing a date. Who the fuck wants to know the day before the month when organizing. It only makes sense because “little bigger biggest is best thing ever” is european favorite past time. Not everything is aesthetic you greasy french alcoholics.

Measurement of length. What the hell do you think youre doing “Oh yea im 139 cm tall”… just shut your mouth. 4 feet is short, 6 feet is tall. Fucking simple as that. 2 inches is a small penis, 8 inches is a long one. Easy. And one thing you europoors forgot is that we dont measure YARDS to MILES. We measure yards to football fields first - which is 120 yards. Meaning a mile is 17.6 football fields. Easy childs learning. Go Buckeyes.

Seethe all you want. But this is peak measurement

Attached: 27FC8C8E-6724-4B42-A256-7D5971142FEB.jpg (928x877, 102.59K)

based

metric is midwit tier garbage
It provides not real practical benifits retards jsut support it to appear smart

>Next off month SHOULD go infront of the day.

First, you need to learn how to English, shitskin.

Then, it only sounds natural to you because you retards say February xth...
Every half civilised people says the x of February.

Get fucked, Amerimutt.

>metric is midwit tier garbage
>It provides not real practical benifits

lol
lmao

Literally only useful for engineering and chemistry. Not humans. Portuguese faggot

please tell me one

You have never in your life seen an excel sheet

Eurofaggots be like day first month second then scroll to the top of the sheet and organize by month to see where the fuck shits at

Retard am*rican being retarded as usual.
When you learn metric, all these supposed "natural" conclusions become natural in that system as well. I can instinctively tell that 150cm is short (for a person), but 180cm is tall. Now you know the same in metric, see?
Our number system is already a decimal one, so it's only logical that measurement units are, as well. The whole world adopted it, except for the Majesty of Stupidity, the usual Americans. Not because of anything real (all of your excuses, for instance), but just because of stubbornness, like a bitch. It's not a reasonable debate, you just get patriotic about the silliest things because you don't have power about the big ones. Yet another insane escape valve. Don't worry, though. The US has been slowly accepting the metric, and there's nothing you can do with guns.

>no real practical benefits
lmao neet
>midwit
The top scientists in your country, which I'm sure you hate despite using their products, all have to learn metric because it's more efficient and just better. Try to get an engineering degree without learning metric. "dem is dere 7 feet until the barn, I reckon"
Again: Once you learn it, you can estimate things just like you do with your stone-yard-gallon shit.

Attached: photo_2022-08-10_10-19-37.jpg (583x640, 55.74K)

I have an engineering degree from Ohio state bug man. Every short fat incel professor says everyone should use metric because they cant get any pussy and want to sound different/interesting. The professors who were actually brilliant and had wives all say that fahrenheit is the most based shit theyve ever seen. Sit in your shitty diaper in agony

>all have to learn metric because
Everyone already learns metric in the 3rd grade it is not complicated
>engineering degree without learning metric
Because that is what they use
You still have not shown one practical benifit to switching everything over to metric

If metric is so great, why does no one use metric clocks?

Attached: clkf,black,black,600x600-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 43.49K)

>Only mutts use the I-P system while everyone else adopted the metric one

sauce: Stoecker - Industrial Refrigeration Handbook

Attached: I-P units r 4 plebs~2.png (1242x247, 58.33K)

>imperial: every day normal use because it's bot spergy and easy to gauge
>metric: for calculations because nice numbers
This is not a hard concept to understand retard and you're sperging out because you only think in black and white you fucking cattle.

nice trips fag

Attached: 1632135099493.jpg (780x737, 79.81K)

the sextuplets would of been optimal thanks for the art

Dont they use military time over there too? The 24 hour clock sucks ass

>for calculations because nice numbers
only if you are actually doing unit conversions

Jew guys are the most retarded nation on earth

You get to use .333~ and point .666~ instead of the way less accurate 1/3 and 2/3.
Oh wait...