The problem with the west is actual white people

White people in North America at least are trash Chinese people, Indians, Persians ,
Jews and other minority e thug groups actually make up the upper echelon
Whites destroy cities with their degeneracy and make up lots of the homeless
This site is full of white losers as well and it proves this Theory to be right.
Whites are very jealous of more successful races as well.
It must suck to be white but it’s no one else’s fault they are a trash part of humanity

Attached: EDA702BE-D123-48F5-8234-6EE02FDF1A1C.jpg (711x692, 363.95K)

I wonder if dugin will learn to keep his mouth shut now.

Imagine being this canadian.

would you rather live in a white suburb or brown suburb? would you rather live in a city with a million brown people or a million white people? would you prefer if all service workers were brown instead of white?

All service workers in Canada are brown instead of white in ten years the brown people save and work hard to get into the middle class .
Whites will be born in the middle class here and then just not work and become welfare scum
I have seeen it a million times .
Whites have a sense of entitlement that makes sure they don’t see themselves for what they are.
All white places in Canada are third world shitholes or retirement communities where everything closes at 7 .
I gave you a clear answer, you can’t take this truth though you will have to cope your little white brain .

DO NOT REDEEM

Trudeau is a massive faggot. Everyone hates him except for the other massive faggots.

>where everything closes at 7
That's a great life.
I moved specifically for that.
Much less degenerate.
The only people who want "night life" are Indian and Arab men. They always complain there is no "night life" here and they want to live in Toronto but are living here only to secure permanent resident status, then they will move to the city

Kek, the fucking chink rage on full display. I'd be pissed if I were you too, seeing your best and most attractive girls riding the White cock carousel, trying to look like nigger women.

Attached: saxon.png (752x601, 788.68K)

It’s gay and nothing happens in those cities unless you work in the old folks homes .
You see first hand how white people have no family values and just let their old relatives die while they yell at minority workers

das ewige Blatt

Attached: 538.gif (960x200, 112.84K)

I’m not mad at all,
Just saying the truth, I’m sorry being white trash triggers you so much .
Do you have a job? Even if you die can you pull off a 40 hour work week?
Whites just need to be honest if they want to get themselves on track

No.
Community gets together for church dinners, fundraisers at the fire hall, Jack & jill parties, baseball games, fishing derbies, auction sales.
Everyone gossips about what's going on and people help each other all the time.
A couple years ago the hardware store and some contractors got together, donated and rebuilt an uninsured home that burned down so that the family would have somewhere to live.
Neighbour's watch over each others homes and look after neighbour's chores when they go on vacation or are sick.
I don't know what fucked up idea you have in mind for what a white community is, but you sound like you've just never fit in and been part of one.

Your grammar and sentence structure is appalling chang. What did daddies money pay for? I had the misfortune of driving through Richmond Hill the other day, row upon row of poorly constructed indistinguishable homes your people paid millions of dollars for. Front yards overrun with weeds and grass, no pride in ownership, no understanding on how to maintain anything, just bland, soulless bugmen hives. I'll give you a +1 for the fact your people tend to keep the crime and violence within your own community.

I hope they teach these chinks next

>I’m not mad at all

You sure seem upset. I'd be upset too having to live in a society built by a people with superior history, culture and physical beauty.

White people don’t do anything togethor lmao give me a break !
That fantasy is hilarious

that’s a cuban man

Lol you fat fucks are so delusional
Autistic incel cope lmaoooo

Your observation is spot on

Shut the fuck up subhuman. The west was fine until nonwhites showed up. Go back to your shitty bug hive you stupid chink

Youre urban, non-white, or a loser who doesn't do anything at all in life

You're right, you don't seem upset.

Truth

So nobody in Canada hates him, which is why he keeps getting re-elected.

No one made you a white trash loser
But yourself

I’m not lol, no one wants to be you fatty boom boom lmao

Kill yourself you ricecock chink. Seriously it's the easy way out of a lifetime of being a lonely bugman that not even your own women want kek. I bet you're like 5'7 and 135lbs of pure chink cope and get mugged by blue eyed white guys daily
>Ching Chong ping pong

Mogged* mugging is for niggers and immigrant scum

Hes hated violently by something like 20% of canadians whose lives hes fucking up

He stays in power on the votes of shitskins waiting on extended family chain migration and boomers enjoying a 30 year retirement with regular vacations secured by the value of their homes they bought for 300k and are now worth 5x that

Nobody loves him, and the moment he fails to keep our housing market white hot, he'll be headed out the door

Lol white people are ugly fat fucks, you are all incels lmao. No one wants to fuck you fattie, you spend all your money on Cheeto’s ahahahaah.
The white race is a complete joke